Circleville, OH

#1 May 18, 2013
Has anyone seen him lately? I used to hang out with him back in the day but haven't seen him in years. Tried calling old number. Needing some remodeling done on my home

Wooster, OH

#2 May 18, 2013
If Timmy was out there doing good work then surely you would have seen him. Meth head all day long and twice over on Sundays. He is a waste. His work and word are worth nothing. Good luck on your remodeling.

Circleville, OH

#3 May 18, 2013
Are you sure this is the same guy? Never knew of him to be on meth. Last I saw him he was married and buying a home.

Wooster, OH

#4 May 18, 2013
What are you fishing for? Semptember left that crackhead years ago. He's been with every meth queen in three counties. He's shaking and a baking. Cooking in the garage, camper and anywhere else someone will let him.. Sounds like you have been gone for awhile. He will be in prison before long.

Circleville, OH

#5 May 18, 2013
Wow. Thanks for the help. Guess I'll find someone else. That's a shame, the guy did good work
yea buddy

Powell, OH

#6 May 18, 2013
He could make good use of burning your house down these days. That's all he's good for any more.
Anita Peter

Chillicothe, OH

#7 May 18, 2013
This infected website is should be contaminated. I'm a girl. I'm a friend. He does great work. Hes very crafty and handy. Helped me on several occasions. Good to my family.
well well

Columbus, OH

#8 May 18, 2013
Anita Peter is one of his meth queens for sure. He must have fronted her dope. Wonder how she repaid him? Crafty at cooking dope! The only thing infected is your ass.
For Real

United States

#9 Jun 21, 2013
I know him well. He is very handy. Does or did do good work until he started the meth. Its the drug we should hate for taking a good friend

Mansfield, OH

#10 Jun 21, 2013
Drugs are everywhere. Its his dumbass that chooses to manufacture,use and sell meth. Hate the idiots, like him and all of his friends. A whole bunch of losers.

Since: Jun 13

United States

#11 Jun 21, 2013
Timmy is a good dude for real

United States

#12 Jun 21, 2013
yeah brad hes a good guy just like you huh? using good people for everything u can suck out of them. ur a great friend untill u get cought again and bounce like a rabbit .....nothing about u is good no one around u is good u gonna use the bitch u got now like you did the bitch from laurelville got poped there and ran left her sitten to clean up your mess ohhhh wait this bitch dont have shit but a habbit your a heartless basteard and u should blow your self up

Columbus, OH

#13 Jun 22, 2013
May the lord jesus,find all of your evil,blackend,infected minds and souls,i will pray for you all.

Logan, OH

#14 Jun 22, 2013
Timmy used to be a good guy. It's sad drugs have taken over his life. I knew him better Than most.

South Webster, OH

#15 Nov 10, 2017
Is Emily Nungester pregnant with his kid? Again!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation (Dec '16) 5 min Gerbil Rights Adv... 46,774
Looking 43 min Pumpkin 1
roosters 1 hr Rooster 8
brooklyn green 2 hr Wozerssss 5
Kaylla walker 3 hr donald adkins 2
White hatch 3 hr U dont know 1
Kim cramlett 4 hr Sasquatch Hunter 11

Circleville Jobs

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages