Hands down, Fred.
UTLJ

Chillicothe, OH

#3 May 19, 2013
Fro.
not anyone

Dublin, OH

#4 May 19, 2013
No big time bartenders here in town. Just some trashy females pretending to be.
yep

United States

#5 May 19, 2013
Fred is the best. If you're his friend. If not, you can count on waiting to be served when he's done taking care of his friends, and having extra charges on your tab to cover what he didn't charge his friends.
Mohave

Toledo, OH

#6 May 19, 2013
I wonder what impact it would have on the drug scene if Circleville went dry? I think it would be worth a try.
oh yea baby

Strongsville, OH

#8 May 19, 2013
Caroline is the Best by far. She knows how to hustle. Great service. Nobody ever stands around thirsty on her watch. Damn give her a tip and she gives you a strong triple shot.
WhoYouFoolin

Columbus, OH

#9 May 20, 2013
oh yea baby wrote:
Caroline is the Best by far. She knows how to hustle. Great service. Nobody ever stands around thirsty on her watch. Damn give her a tip and she gives you a strong triple shot.
The only time you see her "hustle" is when her friends want a drink, if you are outside of that group you will go thirsty on her watch....as many commented on here before. Tips won't even get you that far..I tip well and still struggled not to get parched. Fred is always quicker than Caroline, but I think that Fro is the best in town.
UTLJ

Chillicothe, OH

#10 May 20, 2013
WhoYouFoolin wrote:
<quoted text>
The only time you see her "hustle" is when her friends want a drink, if you are outside of that group you will go thirsty on her watch....as many commented on here before. Tips won't even get you that far..I tip well and still struggled not to get parched. Fred is always quicker than Caroline, but I think that Fro is the best in town.
Agree!!
oh yea baby

Dublin, OH

#11 May 20, 2013
Noboby could sense the sarcasm?
Yep

Columbus, OH

#12 May 20, 2013
Fro is the best...Strongest drinks in town.
Boyer

Columbus, OH

#13 May 20, 2013
With there was a decent bar in this town.
ddong

United States

#14 May 21, 2013
Don't forget about the thirsty pigeon. The rat with wings. Hey Frankie hows your boy doing?
Youknow

United States

#16 May 22, 2013
Fred, Caroline, and Ashley Tait! They make the best drinks at Tootle's and Im not even really a drinker. Steve Cook from JR Hooks is awesome too!
yeahbuddy

Brinkhaven, OH

#17 May 25, 2013
Givesthebestheadcaroline
yeahbuddy

Brinkhaven, OH

#18 May 25, 2013
Nexttohersister
yeahbuddy

Brinkhaven, OH

#19 May 25, 2013
Grannytoo
Caroline

Columbus, OH

#20 May 26, 2013
Yep I'm such a horrible bartender I had to start giving head for tips :P
yeahbuddy

Strongsville, OH

#21 May 27, 2013
Grannyisbetterthancaroline
Wtf

United States

#22 May 31, 2013
Steve from hooks is great. Friendly, knows about what he's serving, and most importantly he doesn't give special treatment to his friends! It's first in line with him, not make everyone else wait until friends are served. Everyone else mentioned among others in this town are absolutely horrible. I've left bars several times after being passed over like I wasn't even there. None of them should even have jobs because they obviously don't give a rats a$$!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation (Dec '16) 6 min positronium 50,266
Arnie Pennington 14 min Friend 5
Meet up 42 min Friend 52
Sofidel 1 hr Mysterion 7
Wendy's 1 hr Mysterion 10
Brodie malone 1 hr What 18
Theft in rural King by junkies. Warning to y'al... 1 hr Johnny_Skidmarks 10

Circleville Jobs

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages