ery1 b careful!!!! she is spreading!!!!! she tstd positive
Ignorance in a small town

Ashville, OH

#2 Mar 7, 2012
Who is spreading it?
MEGAN THOMPSON IS

Circleville, OH

#4 Mar 8, 2012
spreading the clap to all the guy she is sleepin with!!!!
hocking

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Mar 8, 2012
got it from the VANGUNDY girls during an all night fu$k fest, little jimmy was there and he cant stop scratching, damn these blisters, but it was worth it
Ewww

Columbus, OH

#6 Mar 8, 2012
Why do you ignorant ass ppl keep posting about these young girls doing ebery one and spreading diseases. We dnt care and dnt want to knw. If you had half a brain ud stay away frm them and get urselves ckd and treated if its treatable. Ur probly the ones that gave it to the girls and u are all spreading it around the whole town. Circleville has turnd into nothing but a shit hole with a bunch of trashy ppl residing in it, besides a select few. Didnt ur parents teach u if you dnt have any thing nice to say then keep your mouth shut. And also do unto others as u wld have them do unto u. Its ppl like you that have made this town a horrible place to live and work. Nothing but drugs, diseases, and dumbass's like you here. Get a life and a job so u wont have so much time to talk crap about others when the real story is that the disease probly started with you.
Bitch please

United States

#7 Mar 9, 2012
Megan thompson is avery beautiful girl and she don't have clamitia people neeed to grow up and stop starting shit
REALconcerned

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Mar 13, 2012
I know AT LEAST 2 people shes slept with that got it.. FROM HER.
Bobb Barker

Newark, OH

#9 Mar 13, 2012
To ewwww: obviously u DO want 2 know and u DO care about what ppl say, otherwise u wouldn't have even typed your little rant. If u don't like it, take your own advice and get off the computer, get a life and get yourself a job. Oh by the way.....the price is wrong bitch!
Ewww

Columbus, OH

#10 Mar 13, 2012
Bobb Barker wrote:
To ewwww: obviously u DO want 2 know and u DO care about what ppl say, otherwise u wouldn't have even typed your little rant. If u don't like it, take your own advice and get off the computer, get a life and get yourself a job. Oh by the way.....the price is wrong bitch!
and your mammy is free,,,,, tee hee!!!
Bobb Barker

Newark, OH

#11 Mar 13, 2012
Oh Burnnnnnn! Ewww u got me on that one! I like ur use of the word mammy. And tee hee is funny too!! I'll let it slide cause I'm like 105 years old, i lecture ppl to spay and neuter their dogs and I dammit.....the price is wrong. Plus I laughed at some of ur other posts, so ur alright in this old fart's book! Tee hee!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation (Dec '16) 12 min Dr Phil 23,593
Cleaning out my computer in a nutshell 44 min UTrashy John 49
IHOP employees 2 hr shadow_hunter 2
Scotty's Auto price gouging customers! 2 hr Hoss 14
Stormi crybaby 2 hr heather 4
conkle family 2 hr heather 9
What is a Trump supporter 2 hr Just AnotherASShole 30

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance