First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bahhh

Fayetteville, NC

#84 Feb 13, 2013
wow. you know that is pretty sad. i really thought i was the only one who knew what she did with her dad. i didnt think you really new who she was. lol your right carissa this is your thread. lol no denying that.. i am just glade that someone else knows the real you and what you do for you drugs. thank god i thought its was just the ppl you told about it. And she does know alot about welfare, she trys to tell you how to cheat the governmant cause she dont work, but go call someone else over this thread like yesterday you little cry baby. and i am sure the police would take allegations from you about someone in a day care aint your boyfriends supposed to stay 300 yaards from a school or kid, well exept your you pimp them out like your dad did you. she is butt hurt so let her be.
bahhh

Fayetteville, NC

#86 Feb 13, 2013
wow. ok well Mr.police man. Jon has deff, lost her marbels for one polioce dont speak like that, because if you was a cop i could pre=int all this off and you would be in trouble. no one gets arressted because of the threads they are all Heresay. my god woman, to actually think that you would get caught and try to pretend to be a cop you have issues wow. you have wrote on everything on topix and then when you get caught you try and say your a cop lol omg i cant stop laughing lol
bahhh

Fayetteville, NC

#87 Feb 13, 2013
and if thats the case there is a child being molested at 441 broad way street.
bahhh

Fayetteville, NC

#88 Feb 13, 2013
cant get in trouble for disclosing an adress you said you help ppl. and that little girl is in need, so officer jon can you go get your dad off of her
Jon

Columbus, OH

#89 Feb 13, 2013
bahhh wrote:
and if thats the case there is a child being molested at 441 broad way street.
Then call the cops or CPS. Why are posting making something new up?
Jon

Columbus, OH

#90 Feb 13, 2013
bahhh wrote:
cant get in trouble for disclosing an adress you said you help ppl. and that little girl is in need, so officer jon can you go get your dad off of her
Your ignorance and stupidity reek like a fart in a closed up car., I never said anything about helping people! What officer are you referring to?! I never once said I was a cop you idiots! If someone is in need, call 911 or CPS. Don't crybto me. Scared??
bahhh

Fayetteville, NC

#91 Feb 13, 2013
crybto??? whats that. no one is crying to you just asked why do we think so many ppl are on parol and locked up. lol like your some kind of informant ow wait thats what you was talking about you and aj. snitching i got it now, so jon is carissa an informant for the police what you guys write on here they try and use it when they get arrested i get it now. i did read a post that said big red was going to get aj for snitching lol i just thought that was one of his faggots he fucks lol. you know thats pretty sad, savin your own ass and throwing other ppl under the bus. HA HA HA you and your wholle family are nothing but white trash. hand me down bed bug invested varments. who should be euthanized. I feel really sorry for you.
Andria Thacker

Columbus, OH

#92 Mar 2, 2013
I talked to Anna today who by the way is living with me Carissa I seem all your text you sent her for one I don't post on this site my day is more important then surrounding my self with reading the ignorant crap so blame someone else, also we all laughed at the statement I screwed aj while my husband was deployed honey not you I don't spread my legs day and night, so back off me keep my name off of here and stop texting Anna she already deleted you from FB so get the hint trick and I see no one but you blaming this on me so where are all the other ppl calling me out, I see ppl calling you out ( which we all got a big laugh at) wow you have a lot of enemies lol and they know the truth about you and your dad wow this shit is funny lol stop calling and texting my friends Anna doesn't like you and neither do we leave us alone why would you want her to look at me and Dustin's Facebook????? Weird. And then you say we'll if you can't I can look at them myself then why did you ask her too lol cause you are blocked from any part of mine or Dustin's life stop obsessing and blaming hateful things on me just because I want to beat your ass doesn't mean I'm the only one!!!!(Clearly) lol but thanks for the laugh crazy lady. Lol you even said imy to Anna ha ha ha that's my friend not yours trick hope you got the picture and I don't live in W North Carolina . So stop getting shit twisted and you say on here you have a job but told Anna you was looking for one lol I read everything you are so obsessed with me it's not funny !!!!! Grow up
Billie

Croton, OH

#93 Jul 30, 2013
this is do goody JON
facts

United States

#94 Jul 30, 2013
Billie wrote:
this is do goody JON
People think I'm an obsessed psycho. I'm nothing compared to this pos.
Jon

Newark, OH

#95 Jul 30, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>People think I'm an obsessed psycho. I'm nothing compared to this pos.
Keep talking Menacing by Stalking. You call yourself "facts", but I KNOW THE FACTS.

You'll find out soon enough. Gotta a lot of room to talk calling me a pos when you're continually stalking Liz Sowers.

Jon

Newark, OH

#96 Jul 31, 2013
"Facts" and "Billie" thought you might want to see the real definition of what you both are doing to the individuals you are cyberharassing/stalking.

Cyberstalking. Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet, email or other electronic communications to stalk, and generally refers to a pattern of threatening or malicious behaviors. Cyberstalking may be considered the most dangerous of the three types of Internet harassment, based on a posing credible threat of harm. Sanctions range from misdemeanors to felonies.

Cyberharassment. Cyberharassment differs from cyberstalking in that it may generally be defined as not involving a credible threat. Cyberharassment usually pertains to threatening or harassing email messages, instant messages, or to blog entries or websites dedicated solely to tormenting an individual. Some states approach cyberharrassment by including language addressing electronic communications in general harassment statutes, while others have created stand-alone cyberharassment statutes.

If you have any further questions on your criminal behavior, you may want to retain an attorney. Since you both are too scared to only post on Topix. Clearly, you're not credible people that any law enforcement official would believe with your outlandish accusations.
really

United States

#97 Jul 31, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
People think I'm an obsessed psycho. I'm nothing compared to this pos.
yea stay in your bubble of denial. Your so F' up you require a straight jacket FO REAL Rotfflmfao
Slugo

United States

#98 Aug 2, 2013
Where you hiding at???
Formerly anon

Columbus, OH

#99 Aug 2, 2013
Why haven't I seen in cases in local courts? These threads are dated back to February. No one cares. You are both full of $$hit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation (Dec '16) 1 min texas pete 34,063
Improvements for Circleville 7 min Get a college degree 79
Post Jessica's PI 16 min Butt 81
Rachel Doty 52 min Mr gold 5
Jessica's Dead Sister 1 hr hmmm 12
Amanda Fisher 1 hr She is gross 13
Summer Elick 1 hr ThrealSummerElick... 9
Slit wrist 4 hr Jessica 11

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages