Junkie

Van Wert, OH

#1 May 6, 2013
Tina Webb! Heroin junkie. I seen her the other day and she couldn't hardly walk. Hope cops bust her ass soon.
Curious

Greensburg, PA

#2 May 6, 2013
Sad... Who has her son?
Sad

Van Wert, OH

#3 May 6, 2013
Unfortunately she does. She walks around like she has know idea where she is. She needs rehab again. Makes me sick her boys have to go through this. Atleast she only gets one every other weekend she needs the other one taken away.
Holla

Ashville, OH

#4 May 6, 2013
Where is she living now? The last I saw her, she was a severe alcoholic. I had no idea she was using drugs. Very sad.
Port

Van Wert, OH

#5 May 6, 2013
Living with her mom she's taking her moms prescription pills, shooting heroin. She looks terrible
Huh

Van Wert, OH

#6 May 6, 2013
She's a bit ch! Needs rehab
SickOfIt

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Jul 20, 2013
I know Tina's sister and if any of you posting this have any real concerns about her son's safety you should contact her sister. I know she will do whatever it takes to make sure the child is taken care of.
Hhu

Findlay, OH

#8 Jul 20, 2013
I don't know how to contact her sister, but that boy roams the neighborhood with no supervision.
Hey Jude57

Columbus, OH

#12 Jul 21, 2013
519 E. Mound street is where she lives
anon

Mount Vernon, OH

#13 Jul 21, 2013
What is her sisters name?
anon

Columbus, OH

#14 Jul 21, 2013
anon wrote:
What is her sisters name?
not the real anon. Please choose a different screen name. Often imitated never, duplicated. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.
Happy

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Jul 26, 2013
her sister is Beth Hunt, she works at Zane Trace Schools
Yoursolame

Columbus, OH

#16 Jul 27, 2013
She a great persons in dog years
wow

Columbus, OH

#17 Jul 27, 2013
???????
Beach Bum

Mooresville, NC

#18 Dec 22, 2013
Wow, I know Tina and the Myrtle Beach girls class of '89 - you know who you are. Visited Circleville in summer of '90 just to see these girls. It was Tina who took the time to show me around & introduce me to some very cool people. Saw your town Circleville & way of life - Tina is no scumbag in my eyes, no matter what her demons are today. Tina - I'm coming up there soon & going to do what I can to help you - my word - Robbo.
laurelville soldier

Napoleon, OH

#20 Jan 3, 2014
Beach Bum wrote:
Wow, I know Tina and the Myrtle Beach girls class of '89 - you know who you are. Visited Circleville in summer of '90 just to see these girls. It was Tina who took the time to show me around & introduce me to some very cool people. Saw your town Circleville & way of life - Tina is no scumbag in my eyes, no matter what her demons are today. Tina - I'm coming up there soon & going to do what I can to help you - my word - Robbo.
you will help her alright , help her rob you blind you dumb ass, she has stolen from everyone even her own mother and kids ... shes a needle junkie and a crack whore and she had black drug dealers slinning dope out of her mothers home while her mother was out of town working..you might have known her back then but you damn shure don't know her now......RETARD!!!!!!!!!!LMAO. ....
turkeyburger

Ashville, OH

#21 Jan 8, 2014
junkie much?
Tina Webb

Columbus, OH

#22 Jun 1, 2014
Have you ever heard "Hate the disease; not the addict"? Probably don't understand it anyway. Too many big words. This is Tina Webb and i have been clean 8 1/2 months. Thanks for reminding me what sick loolks like. Dark, ugly, hateful, Angry, and chicken shit. Why not put your name with your comments ? Yeah, i wanted put my name with that garbage either. Cowards.
good job

Marion, OH

#23 Jun 1, 2014
I just want to tell you that I'm very proud of you. I'm a recovering addict myself. I know how hard it is at times. Don't let some of these idiots that know nothing about addiction even phase you. It's Circleville or should I say Dramaville. People know what you are doing even if you don't. Remember one day at a time. Best of luck to you Tina.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Fowler needs a DOUCHE BAG 1 hr Mitchell 21
Main st pub 1 hr Beer man 1
Justin pummell 4 hr Yep 1
Billy Barnhart 5 hr got milk 12
Vette man mmm 6 hr Ummmm 35
Bratty loud mouth kids. 7 hr parents fault 7
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 8 hr UTrashy 1,210

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance