does robbie radcliff know what 3rd sh...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lady Diva

Columbus, OH

#21 Jun 26, 2013
This wrote:
Thanks for the information
regular person

Columbus, OH

#22 Jun 26, 2013
Sup wrote:
<quoted text> Lmao!!! Tru dat
For you information I was not locked up. I was at the jail for another reason. If it is your business.
thistownsucks

Columbus, OH

#23 Jun 29, 2013
Lady Diva wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the website....the following information..
Lt. Larry Mosley -
Lt. Mosley started serving in 1992; he is currently the Jail Administrator for the Pickaway County Jail. He manages the jail as a “not so small” business, and reports directly to Sheriff Radcliff. Lt. Mosley has completed courses of basic correctional officer, basic police training, and most recently jail administration courses.
I know Mosley and he don't run the jail anymore he hasn't since Robbie became sheriff so get ur facts straight or find a better source to get your information from before u go running your mouth about something you know nothing about lady dumb a$$
Lady Diva

Columbus, OH

#24 Jun 29, 2013
thistownsucks wrote:
<quoted text>I know Mosley and he don't run the jail anymore he hasn't since Robbie became sheriff so get ur facts straight or find a better source to get your information from before u go running your mouth about something you know nothing about lady dumb a$$
If you would read all my post, I thanked them for the right information...Get a grip....Sound a little personal butthurt or something....And the information I posted came directl from the Sheriff website Jerk....
insurance policy

Columbus, OH

#25 Dec 25, 2013
If only the Radcliffs would embrace "Treat others the way you want to be treated." They speak it well.
insurance policy

Columbus, OH

#26 Dec 25, 2013
insurance policy wrote:
If only the Radcliffs would embrace "Treat others the way you want to be treated." They speak it well.
Life is so much easier if you just do the right honorable thing.
Shut the Front Door

Ashville, OH

#27 Dec 25, 2013
insurance policy wrote:
<quoted text> Life is so much easier if you just do the right honorable thing.
exactly
Big boy

United States

#28 Dec 26, 2013
I ppl are all stupid.....
Freckles

Taylor, MI

#29 Dec 26, 2013
Its an employee who wrote the post. If she reports it she will probably get canned
John blevins

United States

#30 Dec 26, 2013
They let me beat off in there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Vandagriff 10 min What 4
He who stirs the sh*t pot should be the first t... 12 min Karma Da Biotch 1
Melissa Gramho 46 min Deez Nuts 2
Bubba sturgill 1 hr Stevie 7
Kyle nuchols brother, Devon (Jan '16) 2 hr George 12
drama on blast 2 hr Tammy 15
Jason & Roxanne McGowan 2 hr i wonder 8

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance