does robbie radcliff know what 3rd sh...

does robbie radcliff know what 3rd shift bookinng does when he is not there

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
regular person

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 25, 2013
I do they miss treat and bully the mentally ill kid in the booking cell for entertainment love tough guys with who think they can do what ever they want state police will be informed ppl still have rights and if I know about it there witness Robbie take control of your jail
anon

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 25, 2013
You should definitely report this to someone. I also think everyone has rights
Find out who is in charge of the jail. I think its officer rine. He is a good sherriff and will listen to you. Whatever happen was captured on video
weee

Greensburg, PA

#3 Jun 25, 2013
anon wrote:
You should definitely report this to someone. I also think everyone has rights
Find out who is in charge of the jail. I think its officer rine. He is a good sherriff and will listen to you. Whatever happen was captured on video
The grand jury is in charge of jail inspections. Tell them
Searching

Ashville, OH

#4 Jun 25, 2013
Do not go local. Notify someone outside of pickaway county. or better yet, the media.
anon

Columbus, OH

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Searching wrote:
Do not go local. Notify someone outside of pickaway county. or better yet, the media.
The media is a good idea. Make yourself heard. Everyone should know.
regular person

Columbus, OH

#6 Jun 25, 2013
I plan on telling anyone that ill listen to me.
lol

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 25, 2013
Quit bitching. You wouldn't be treated like that if you weren't locked up in the first place!!
coonhunter

Columbus, OH

#8 Jun 25, 2013
They had a big ol crazy dude in there for whoopin on his momma,he had a thighroid problem,that was why he was huge,deputy mosely would stand in front of his medical cell and show him a milky way so that sum bitch would go nuts.i laughed my ass off,but still in the same,its wrongvand very unprofessional.
regular person

Columbus, OH

#9 Jun 25, 2013
lol wrote:
Quit bitching. You wouldn't be treated like that if you weren't locked up in the first place!!
no matter what even if you are locked up you still have the right to be treated like a person
Searching

Ashville, OH

#10 Jun 25, 2013
regular person wrote:
<quoted text>no matter what even if you are locked up you still have the right to be treated like a person
I agree! Call Paul Akers. Tell him all about it. He will listen. He is with channel 10
Lady Diva

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 25, 2013
Mosley is in charge of the jail
yep

Columbus, OH

#12 Jun 26, 2013
Lady Diva wrote:
Mosley is in charge of the jail
Mosley hasmt been in charge of the jail, since robbie became sheriff.... check your facts
anon

Dublin, OH

#13 Jun 26, 2013
lol wrote:
Go back and read the posts SLOWLY. The poster was not complaining about his own treatment, rather what he witnessed.
Sup

Ashley, MI

#14 Jun 26, 2013
lol wrote:
Lmao!!! Tru dat
Lady Diva

Columbus, OH

#15 Jun 26, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Mosley hasmt been in charge of the jail, since robbie became sheriff.... check your facts
Last time I talked to Larry he was in charge of the jail. Sorry that I do not know the goings on at the jail. Only know what People I talk to that work there tell me...
Lady Diva

Columbus, OH

#16 Jun 26, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the website....the following information..

Lt. Larry Mosley -

Lt. Mosley started serving in 1992; he is currently the Jail Administrator for the Pickaway County Jail. He manages the jail as a “not so small” business, and reports directly to Sheriff Radcliff. Lt. Mosley has completed courses of basic correctional officer, basic police training, and most recently jail administration courses.
This

Columbus, OH

#17 Jun 26, 2013
yep

Brook Park, OH

#18 Jun 26, 2013
Lady Diva wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the website....the following information..
Lt. Larry Mosley -
Lt. Mosley started serving in 1992; he is currently the Jail Administrator for the Pickaway County Jail. He manages the jail as a “not so small” business, and reports directly to Sheriff Radcliff. Lt. Mosley has completed courses of basic correctional officer, basic police training, and most recently jail administration courses.
If you read the link below your post you will realize your wrong
vigilante

Columbus, OH

#19 Jun 26, 2013
you have to go media or higher Radcliff are like mobsters that's why no one else get's in
vigilante

Columbus, OH

#20 Jun 26, 2013
My stay in these parts is short.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation 1 min Sharlene45 11,820
beware of cody jane smith shes a snitch 5 min Relen Hoper 3
Rural King 7 min Motion 3
Jamie and Steve Sturgill have been selling thei... 19 min Neighbor 3
Rick Blankenship 48 min Stgu 1
Larry Adkins 1 hr Bailey 2
Wow just wow 1 hr Just wow 1
PARS employee makes news 1 hr Dylan S 17

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web