First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe Mama

Washington Court House, OH

#1 Oct 24, 2012
How does this guy keep getting out of jail? He had felony trafficking charges, was just arrested again, and he isn't in the county.
turkeybuger

Circleville, OH

#2 Oct 24, 2012
snitch can we say
turkeyburger

Circleville, OH

#3 Oct 24, 2012
Stop using my name.
turkeyburger

United States

#4 Oct 24, 2012
Josh is a friend of mine and I know he wouldnt snitch. You people disgust me.
Joe Mama

#5 Oct 24, 2012
He has no friends. He's a punk!!
turkeybuger

Circleville, OH

#6 Oct 24, 2012
no i wont stop and did some one get butthurt
Joe Mama

#7 Oct 24, 2012
He's all about himself and his need for more drugs and yes he would snitch to get back on the streets to get more drugs. You must not know your "friend" very well. He was my friend back in the day and I can't elaborate but I owe him one, where's he living?
turkeyburger

San Pablo, CA

#8 Oct 24, 2012
junkie scum
Joe Mama

#10 Oct 24, 2012
A certain female told me his winky was the size of her pinky finger, no joke!! So does that make him pinky winky? I'm not just hating because I have beef, the girl that told me don't have beef and apparently he don't have BEEF either.
name

Circleville, OH

#11 Oct 24, 2012
Which Josh Smith? There is a couple of them around here.
kitty litter

Brighton, MI

#12 Oct 24, 2012
Pretty sure I saw his mugshot on the jail website during pumpkin show. He prolly bailed out and got an attorney. I don't see him as bein a snitch. Everyone know he sells heroin to support his habit. He can only get away with it for so long... If he keeps doin it, it will eventually catch up with him. Then again he will prolly do like 30 days in county and get probabtion... seems to be the reality of prison overcrowding.
Joe Mama

#13 Oct 24, 2012
There are dealers that snitch everyday, just like in the movies. The cops try to move up the ladder with the smaller dealers to get the bigger fish. Have you ever watched DEA? Every one of those people snitch when they are busted and they are much bigger in the drug business than any little old Circleville dealers. They are like the big dealers that make snitches really disappear. If they snitch and know that who they're working for will kill them what do you think little weiner Josh will do considering he is only facing Amy's wrath?
turkeybuger

United States

#14 Oct 25, 2012
turkeyburger wrote:
junkie scum
whate does that make you that you are friends with josh is he suppling you aww u butthurt
shrimp pimp

Mount Morris, MI

#15 Oct 26, 2012
Josh is a dope salesman and a nomad. he goes from house to house, always on the move pusing heroin and crack cocaine to whoever is dumb enough to buy that garbage. His face is ugly and he smells like b.o. He has a very small pecker and little boy balls. The men in prison are really gonna enjoy this kid!
just someone that knows

Circleville, OH

#16 Oct 26, 2012
umm josh is not a snitch and he is out of 3 different bails... he is not livin from house to house he is been in the same place for months people need to get facts right before shit tlkin
turkeybuger

Circleville, OH

#17 Oct 26, 2012
is he supplying you to
just someone that knows

Circleville, OH

#18 Oct 27, 2012
umm no he dont supply me shit thank u ..
Joe Mama

#19 Oct 27, 2012
He does have an odd odor, like a mixture of shit and feet. Definitely a funky guy!!
Possible my cousin Josh

Columbus, OH

#20 Oct 30, 2012
Was a good kid growing up but in high school he dabbed a little in weed and then his mom died ad he went to different drugs... he stole from our family like it didnt matter and is pretty much dis owned from us all.. Sad he could of become something...
hhmmm

Circleville, OH

#21 Nov 3, 2012
The one who's girls name is Christina?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hung like a field mouse 2 hr roundtown curious 5
327 East Mill Street, Circleville 3 hr Ashley 35
Advice, Life Lessons, & Experience 3 hr slim shady 9
caroline back in town 4 hr meatboy 2
America needs to obey The Holy Bible 5 hr Just ask 11
nick at burger king 5 hr k 13
jon and brad logan 5 hr krista michelle 5
Kiss the pure white race goodbye 5 hr jade99 28
More from around the web

Circleville People Search