19 years for killing a baby

19 years for killing a baby

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
So sad

Mason, OH

#1 Mar 28, 2013
I can't believe that POS only received 19 years for killing that poor innocent baby.
Circleme

New York, NY

#2 Mar 28, 2013
Wolf walker?
So sad

Mason, OH

#3 Mar 28, 2013
Yep it's in today's paper. He plead guilty. So to all the people that said the mother had something to do with it - YOU were wrong!!!!
fyi

Memphis, TN

#4 Mar 28, 2013
Just because he pled guilty doesn't mean she didn't have anything to do with it. He probably took a plea deal for pleading guilty. Just saying...
Uncle cracker

United States

#5 Mar 28, 2013
It's called a plea bargain you idiot.
notenuf

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Mar 28, 2013
He deserves life in prison or better yet put him in the general prison population and let the other inmates know what he did. Simple as that !!!!!!
Truth

Novi, MI

#7 Mar 28, 2013
fyi wrote:
Just because he pled guilty doesn't mean she didn't have anything to do with it. He probably took a plea deal for pleading guilty. Just saying...
She DID NOT have anything to do with the death of her baby boy! Really tired of hearing you "just saying" people who don't even try to know the truth before spreading slander. She grieves DAILY for baby Kyle. The lack of compassion and the judgmental people in today's world is disgusting!
One who REALLY knows

Cleveland, OH

#8 Mar 28, 2013
fyi wrote:
Just because he pled guilty doesn't mean she didn't have anything to do with it. He probably took a plea deal for pleading guilty. Just saying...
I agree.. Yes he DID take a plea bargin for this, and I believe he is doing it to protect the mother from being questioned...
fyi

Memphis, TN

#9 Mar 28, 2013
Here's a thought...don't leave your baby with someone you barely know and who is wanted in other states. Think about who you are bringing around your children. It's your responsibility to protect them and keep them away from people like him. Just had to look at him and see that he was total trash!
RITA

Mansfield, OH

#10 Mar 28, 2013
WHAT the mother didn't have anything to do with it who brought him in her home and for what????
So sad

United States

#11 Mar 28, 2013
Yes she brought him in the house and that's something she has to live with forever but HE shook that baby. And don't think for a minute if he thought he could pin it on her he wouldn't have.
One who REALLY knows

Cleveland, OH

#12 Mar 28, 2013
So sad wrote:
Yes she brought him in the house and that's something she has to live with forever but HE shook that baby. And don't think for a minute if he thought he could pin it on her he wouldn't have.
...whos to say he didn't because he loves her and he doesn't want them BOTH in prison because then who would raise there unborn baby???
James Bond

United States

#13 Mar 28, 2013
If the unborn baby is his I think they should terminate the pregnancy, his genetics are not worthy of reproducing. She doesn't need anymore children, she couldn't protect the ones she had already. You don't leave your kids with anyone you haven't known for a very long time, that's common sense people. They're all trash and a drain on society, time to start euthanizing the weak to save mankind. And before you start searching for me, the name's Bond, James Bond.
A cousin

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Mar 28, 2013
James Bond wrote:
If the unborn baby is his I think they should terminate the pregnancy, his genetics are not worthy of reproducing. She doesn't need anymore children, she couldn't protect the ones she had already. You don't leave your kids with anyone you haven't known for a very long time, that's common sense people. They're all trash and a drain on society, time to start euthanizing the weak to save mankind. And before you start searching for me, the name's Bond, James Bond.
Hahaha wow, you people are so dumb! First, you have no right to tell them to terminate the pregnancy. Maybe your mom should have aborted you, you piece of shit!! She mourns everyday and cries. She loves and misses her son very much. YES she made a mistake, and guess whatt she has to deal with that everyday, never holding her son again. People make mistakes!! Get over it! It is truly disgusting ad distrubing that so many ppl dont have any compassion and empthay for people Guess what genes dont make a person evil or a low life, how the child is raised does. And guess what her children will grow up with respect and love and joy and I feel sorry for you kids who will have to learn hate and disrespect. I pray for you!!
Uncle cracker

Dublin, OH

#15 Mar 28, 2013
Here's an idea. Quit birthing little bastards. Quit spreading your legs for everyone.
A cousin

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Mar 28, 2013
Uncle cracker wrote:
Here's an idea. Quit birthing little bastards. Quit spreading your legs for everyone.
Here's an idea. Quit talking and stfu!! Isnt that better now! And FYI If everyone would stop birthing bastards you wouldnt be here jackass!!
Uncle cracker

Dublin, OH

#17 Mar 28, 2013
No bastard here, you inbred retard. My parents are married. And we're married before I was conceived. That is part of the reason why I became a productive citizen and not a drain on the system.
curious

Toledo, OH

#19 Mar 29, 2013
19 years? Wow...and that's suppose to be justice..anyone else think he should be on death row?
A sad note

Circleville, OH

#22 Apr 1, 2013
Yepppers wrote:
<quoted text>
I still say SHE DID IT! She shook Baby Kyle and now lives with the guilt. I hope the new one doesn't cry to much lord forbid that cock-crazed women have a cockblocking infant screaming. She will do it again.
I wonder if she knew how bad off the baby was before 911 was called. I wonder if she watched her baby lay there lathargic with his eyes rolling back and pupils turning as he past.
Poor Kyle, you never stood a chance....she killed you so she could have another baby replace you.
You are just crazy. Everything you say is stupid.
What a joke

Chillicothe, OH

#24 Apr 2, 2013
Yepppers wrote:
<quoted text>
I still say SHE DID IT! She shook Baby Kyle and now lives with the guilt. I hope the new one doesn't cry to much lord forbid that cock-crazed women have a cockblocking infant screaming. She will do it again.
I wonder if she knew how bad off the baby was before 911 was called. I wonder if she watched her baby lay there lathargic with his eyes rolling back and pupils turning as he past.
Poor Kyle, you never stood a chance....she killed you so she could have another baby replace you.
Again my faith in humanity as been destoryed!! You are so sick,that poor baby was my cousin!! Liz would never do that to any child. She has two children before Kyle and still has them. She is a great mother!! She wasnt even there when it happen you dumbass, but like usually you dgaf and you like to hurt ppl and bash them, put your name on her coward!! I would love to know your name and so would many others! That a$$ of a man did this to poo rbaby kyle, and killed him!! Wow you make me freakin sick just reading your comment!! I hope you have fun buring in hell!! You sick a$$ Dont judge or even comment with your retarded dumbass comments! You dont know shit!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Rankin court verdict today... 30 min Not Not Larry 109
Tootles is Alive and almost Well 30 min Personal Pan 22
Krista Giffin / Wal-Mart 1 hr Disgusted 2
Where is Jennifer Henderson? (Mar '13) 1 hr Facts 10
Relocation (Dec '16) 1 hr Dr Granny 25,636
looking 2 hr Disgusted 5
webb 2 hr Disgusted 15
Tootles closing ! 4 hr Not Larry 55
Tootles Tuscan Table Closed-What Business Shoul... Tue hillbilly 45

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages