Since: Jul 12

United States

#1 Jul 20, 2012
She always has to call her mommy to ugh their battles and sent an innocent boy to jail she is immature and is 17 and needs to fight her own battles
southender

United States

#2 Jul 20, 2012
I heard she will blow anyone for no reason she is one nasty girl i look to see her working the streets here soon both her and her no good mom wow thats a good double team for cheap
how we do

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 20, 2012
I've been friends with her for a couple years, she's been through a lotta crap that no one should go through. She's a very strong girl and she's actually cool when you get to know her. Oh well haters gonna hate.

Since: Jul 12

United States

#4 Jul 20, 2012
how we do wrote:
I've been friends with her for a couple years, she's been through a lotta crap that no one should go through. She's a very strong girl and she's actually cool when you get to know her. Oh well haters gonna hate.
Yeah well she is blaming other people for shit that they didn't do so she better get her facts straight before she starts blaming kk
dis girl

South Lyon, MI

#5 Jul 20, 2012
Well.its pretty bad when she can try to.call out somone but only.when her moms w her pretty bad idgaf whats.shes been.through it aint a.exuse.of.why.shes a immature.bitch. Everyone has a hard life so
Yep

Columbus, OH

#7 Jul 20, 2012
dis girl wrote:
Well.its pretty bad when she can try to.call out somone but only.when her moms w her pretty bad idgaf whats.shes been.through it aint a.exuse.of.why.shes a immature.bitch. Everyone has a hard life so
Why in the hell do you have a period after every word!?
Yep

Columbus, OH

#8 Jul 20, 2012
You look like a idiot Writing like that.
blaahsay

Columbus, OH

#10 Jul 21, 2012
i cant stand the girl she needs a good a$$ whoopin maybe it would knock her snotty azz down a few knotches...
my name is brianna roush

Columbus, OH

#12 Jul 21, 2012
oh & i called lexi's dumba$$ out myself in walmart & my mom was not with me (: not to mention she sat in her car like a dumb whoree .
dis girl

Highland, MI

#14 Jul 21, 2012
Oh n how.i.mention bitch tht.u..was w your mommy whore consirding she.was acting just much.as a fool.as u!!n not.to.mentiom.the fact of.me.being more.mature.consirding i.have.respect for.others n there.fucking kids u.didnt call shit.out bitch.your retared as fuck.seriously.u call the cops.for everuthing u.do your mom has to b n every battle.w u yeah.so.get your.story.straight n stop being aa little bitch. You made.a fool.outta.yourself but when u.had enough guts.to.call Megan bush n tabby.pennigton n Chelsey.crist a fat ass.bet u.will..regrate.it.when your.fucking teeth.r.knocked..down.yout.thr oat.BC u.done.called.the.wrong ppl shit!:)haha
Yep

Columbus, OH

#15 Jul 21, 2012
Do u not know that periods are suppose to go after sentences not every word? Illiterate fuckstick!
Yeah Buddy

United States

#16 Jul 21, 2012
dis girl wrote:
Oh n how.i.mention bitch tht.u..was w your mommy whore consirding she.was acting just much.as a fool.as u!!n not.to.mentiom.the fact of.me.being more.mature.consirding i.have.respect for.others n there.fucking kids u.didnt call shit.out bitch.your retared as fuck.seriously.u call the cops.for everuthing u.do your mom has to b n every battle.w u yeah.so.get your.story.straight n stop being aa little bitch. You made.a fool.outta.yourself but when u.had enough guts.to.call Megan bush n tabby.pennigton n Chelsey.crist a fat ass.bet u.will..regrate.it.when your.fucking teeth.r.knocked..down.yout.thr oat.BC u.done.called.the.wrong ppl shit!:)haha
I. Think. Your. The. One. Who. Is. Retarded. L. M. A. O.
my name is emily

Circleville, OH

#18 Jul 23, 2012
brianna your a dumb skank, that brings her mommy into everything and anything. she thinks shes better then everyone but really shes fat and used to take diet pills (; no one likes you brianna so get that through your fat lil head of urs (: i cant wait for you to get ur a$$ beat <3 dont worry hunny you will get urs one day and your momma will be no where around. and ur car will get it 10x worse then what s.l did to it (: so have fun while you can love(((:
fat ass

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Jul 23, 2012
my name is emily wrote:
brianna your a dumb skank, that brings her mommy into everything and anything. she thinks shes better then everyone but really shes fat and used to take diet pills (; no one likes you brianna so get that through your fat lil head of urs (: i cant wait for you to get ur a$$ beat <3 dont worry hunny you will get urs one day and your momma will be no where around. and ur car will get it 10x worse then what s.l did to it (: so have fun while you can love(((:
i agree 100% with you emily that made my day(((:
Yeah buddy

Portage, MI

#20 Jul 24, 2012
You just admitted to messing with her car god your a dumbfuck. You little girls need to calm the hell down your acting like 5 th graders. Fighting at walmart geeze epic lol. You will all be friends again in a week. Take your flinstone vitamins and drink lots of milk so you can grow big and strong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation (Dec '16) 9 min Rick Says Molio i... 38,698
Jamie Neff is dangerous and in jail 1 hr Tazzy 3
Markie Christman 1 hr Tazzy 1
Davina Martin daddys little wh*re 2 hr Jessica 4
Tina Webb, just another needle case 2 hr Jessica 3
Anybody making money off of cryptos? 3 hr Malcolm Merlyn 11
Mindy Smith 5 hr UTrashy 7
Old men who hit on young girls 9 hr SB716 38
Gibbys 10 hr rowdy01 42

Circleville Jobs