First Prev
of 2
Next Last
have you heard

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Busted in williamsport today. Another drug dealer behind bars, WTG CVILLE POLICE!!!
Zyb

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Turk ur a b****. Ands everyone ones who u are keep talking u will get urs people wish u would get shot and stop talking god knows u cant walk
Honey

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Tell me why city takes all the credit 4 these busts sherriffs office is doing all the work!!!! An as 4 Mark he is a low life thieving pc of shit wish he would of ran on them luved 2 of seen them put a bullet n his fcking a junkie pc of sit
hmm

Circleville, OH

#7 Feb 6, 2013
how did he get busted?
im glad to see if finally happened.. hes a pos
hmm

Circleville, OH

#8 Feb 6, 2013
schoolmate wrote:
the same mark keaton that went to westfall. and has a brother named matt,? I didnt see his mug shot.
yes, thats him... he is almost to the bottom
Honey

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Mommy must of got his looser a out he's not n there there's another slap on the fking wrist pc if trash will b back out doing it again wtf is wrong with this town man
Hmm

Circleville, OH

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Yeah his mommy does everything for him. That whole family is such a joke!... Is Matt still on the shit too? I feel bad for his wife! I dont think she knew what she was getting herself into!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13 Feb 6, 2013
are you talking about sarah or jeri?
SCHOOLMATE

Sardinia, OH

#14 Feb 6, 2013
the problem with ppl getting out ofr pcj so fast is the city no longer houses inmates so everyone goes to county so if at all possible they get em in get em out to make room for the more serious not saying drugs isnt a serious offense but they will get their punishment at court they wont b free for long they either let u post bail or the o.r. u out
Big girl

United States

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Well everyone talking shit about the people weither it be Mark Keaton or any of his family. I just about bet you all are the pot calling the kettle black. Look in a mirror and who are you all to judge. Thou I do know Mark was not busted for possesion.....and he was release on his own. Check your facts.
Hmm

Circleville, OH

#16 Feb 6, 2013
littlesecrets wrote:
are you talking about sarah or jeri?
Jeri.
Sarah was smart to get out of that family.
Hmm

Circleville, OH

#17 Feb 6, 2013
Big girl wrote:
Well everyone talking shit about the people weither it be Mark Keaton or any of his family. I just about bet you all are the pot calling the kettle black. Look in a mirror and who are you all to judge. Thou I do know Mark was not busted for possesion.....and he was release on his own. Check your facts.
I know he was busted for paraphernalia and something about instruments to abuse drugs. I know my facts big girl.

And the family is a joke their mommy bails them out of all their problems and by doing so she enables them. She puts on a front that they r perfect when clearly they are not.

Mark is a big baby who need to get off the tit, put some big boy pants on and straighten out his life.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18 Feb 6, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I know he was busted for paraphernalia and something about instruments to abuse drugs. I know my facts big girl.
And the family is a joke their mommy bails them out of all their problems and by doing so she enables them. She puts on a front that they r perfect when clearly they are not.
Mark is a big baby who need to get off the tit, put some big boy pants on and straighten out his life.
I couldn't agree more those boys are a lost cause, thanks to her!
Cat woman

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Feb 6, 2013
U said it mark will never get off mommys tit he's a py
Gal16

Columbus, OH

#20 Feb 6, 2013
This whole discussion is stupid. why sit here and trash people? Matt don't do stupid crap anymore. He has better things to live for than that. Everyone goes through things in life. No one is perfect. I'm just glad the people posting on this that your lives must be perfect. you've never done nothing wrong right???!! You all need a life!!! to just sit here and talk crap??? there is more to life then that, grow up.
hmm

Circleville, OH

#21 Feb 7, 2013
Gal16 wrote:
This whole discussion is stupid. why sit here and trash people? Matt don't do stupid crap anymore. He has better things to live for than that. Everyone goes through things in life. No one is perfect. I'm just glad the people posting on this that your lives must be perfect. you've never done nothing wrong right???!! You all need a life!!! to just sit here and talk crap??? there is more to life then that, grow up.
its not stupid we are talking about druggies and their mistakes! i asked if matt stil did the crap any more not saying that he did... but im guessing u must b jeri?... and i wouldn't be surprised if he is lying to you about it since he has in the past. but doing drugs or not he is still stuck to his moms tit just like mark!
Gal16

Ann Arbor, MI

#22 Feb 7, 2013
Okay I have a couple ideas who you guys are... why not have the guts to say your name. Matt works full time and buys his own stuff. Atleast Matt doesn't still live with mommy and daddy. He has his own place....... I know what Matt does and he don't do drugs. He's a lot different than his brother. He don't even see Mark really. Matt's a good guy and has never done nothing wrong to anyone...
hmm

Circleville, OH

#23 Feb 7, 2013
ok thats good for him.. i could give a shit less about matt. if has has cleaned him self up then im happy for him. you do realize the thread is started about mark right? he is the piece of crap and its obvious seeing how he was arrested and it seems to me has pissed a person or two off.
Gal16

Columbus, OH

#24 Feb 7, 2013
Mark isn't my business.. he has done a lot of people wrong and dirty. this thread is about Mark so people shouldn't bring in his brother and mom... that's all I was getting at. Mark has made bad choices I hope he realizes and cleans his self up.
hmm

Circleville, OH

#25 Feb 7, 2013
yes he has.. and his mom does need brought in because she is part of the problem! she has been right by his side helping do all his wrong! her biggest problem is babying him! she should have made him check himself into a rehab long ago instead of pretending he is perfect and still supporting him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thief on High Street 5 min life changing event 16
JUDY ANN BUCKLER "Judy Buttlicker" (Jul '13) 1 hr treasa 21
Liggett Pumpkin 2 hr Disgusted 15
micheal Moore molester (Nov '13) 2 hr Wow 22
Mark Shively 2 hr butzy 7
kendra 2 hr Fed up 7
Dr. Moshtaghi 4 hr miley 19
Circleville prostitution and drugs 22 hr Gutter 52
Circleville Dating
Find my Match

Circleville Jobs

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Circleville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Circleville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]