bobby young jr..
any thoughts

United States

#1 May 7, 2013
anybody know anything about this idiot ?
simple simon

United States

#2 May 7, 2013
stay away from that moron...thief,drug addict,and horrible father,he robs anything he can get his fingers on..
truthful

United States

#3 May 8, 2013
Has hepatitis b and c
Angie young

Chillicothe, OH

#4 May 10, 2013
I'm Bobby's sister and u trash r no better get a job and a life and u won't know what every one else is doin
wow

Mansfield, OH

#5 May 10, 2013
Snicker licker
Coworker

Brecksville, OH

#6 May 11, 2013
He is a big thief he will steal u blind!!! Stole from his father also.
unbelievable

Philadelphia, PA

#7 May 11, 2013
Oh well I personally like Bobby, shook his hand for beating the crap outta Rick Giffin. Rick needed it all the time beating up on young boys, thinking hes cute.
gotcha

Canton, OH

#8 May 11, 2013
That's makes him awesome in my book. When did this happen? Right up ricks alley little boys or women. He's never whipped a real man. How good did he get him. I've always liked Bobby, now I know why. I just wish he would get back on track. He needs to knock the hell out of that monkey on his back. Good job brother.
gotcha

Canton, OH

#9 May 11, 2013
I'm not hating on you. I'm hoping you get your shit together. You know better. Deserve better. Can do better.
unbelievable

Philadelphia, PA

#10 May 11, 2013
It wasn't long after Rick bit that kids ear, just a few days, he thought he would try to jump Bobby while Bobby was in a car... well Bobby got out and it was all over lol! He got him good! Bobby does have a monkey on his back,I hope he gets it off, but he is still very respectful, he's been clean last few times I seen him, hope he stays that way.
THE ORACLE

Circleville, OH

#12 May 12, 2013
it doesnt matter if your his brother or sister,the guy is a complete loser,he steals from his own family and puts his poor mother thru shit she shouldnt have to go thru..if your still runnin the streets stealin at his age then there isnt any hope for him..but judgement day is close at hand..
James Bond

Kansas City, MO

#13 May 12, 2013
In prison I heard they called him "blowjob Bobby". He is a thieving piece of crap, I can't believe his sister is actually on here taking up for him. Then again, she married a gorilla so obviously she has no sense. Good old Ohio State Buckeye, Tony Cooper. What a waste of talent he was, now he's living off some bogus social security claim, I bet that monkey could outrun the cops if he had to, but he can't work and lives off the system. I think that whole herd needs euthanized, they've proven themselves to be nothing but a drain on society. Do blacks automatically get social security because of their genetic deficiency? That's not fair but I understand, I've worked with a few of them braindead animals.
angie young

Chillicothe, OH

#14 May 14, 2013
i love my brother regardless of his issues and for tony got news for you he gets up and goes to work everyday which u know nothing about your hiding behind this name so untill u got balls to say who u really r go get yourself a job and get off of welfare u piece of trash. your completely ignorant how long is your rap sheet and how many dicks have u sucked .
James Bond

United States

#15 May 14, 2013
Angie are you kidding me? You calling someone a welfare bum is hilarious, everyone knows all about you and what a drain you and your monkey are on society.
lifemember

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#16 May 14, 2013
James Bond wrote:
Angie are you kidding me? You calling someone a welfare bum is hilarious, everyone knows all about you and what a drain you and your monkey are on society.
Ha TONY flunk out of OSU LMAO he could of been great football player but he couldn't keep the grades up in College! High School fixed his grades....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snitches 3 hr sean 15
Mindy Smith touched me again 4 hr Old Lover 1
Willie peterson in the pcj 4 hr Nuff Said 5
BARB manby 5 hr Adp 2
Identify Suspect 6 hr UTrashy 30
Ohio hights 13 hr whoisit 11
Unbelieveable 13 hr whoisit 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages