Haters on circlville topix

Haters on circlville topix

Posted in the Circleville Forum

amy grambo

West Chester, OH

#1 Jul 31, 2012
To all you haters who have nothing better to do then to put people down and bash people but cant say who you really are..cowards...im sick in tired of this crap and for once want to leave my past behind me back in 09 and i want it to stay there i dont bother anyone i take good care of my babies i went back to school and everything to try in better my life..but when you dumb ass people want to keep pushin and pushin it makes it hard why dont you guys say something nice for once and stop being HATERS!
roundtown crap music

Columbus, OH

#2 Jul 31, 2012
Just stop visiting Topix, Amy Grambo. You obviously pulled enough shit for people to be hating on you, so get over it. Besides, the thread dedicated to you is pretty big, I'm sure there are some nuggets of truth in it...
meee

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 31, 2012
Amy, the hell w haters and the past. Maybe you did all those things people say, maybe you didn't Idk. But if you're taking care of your babies that's all you need!! Good luck in school and keep making your babies your number 1 priority.
Murr

Columbus, OH

#4 Jul 31, 2012
It's the internet, who cares what other's really say. Just because you're mad because people bring up stuff you do that is bad then maybe you should uhh stop doing the bad things or if you're such a good person :) you should not be offended, move on and laugh at the mean comments. but if it's hitting a nerve so bad then....well you know. Heh, but yeah maybe if you can't dish out the comments, just stop coming on here because this topic right here isn't going to stop everyone from saying anything mean or nasty. Everyone on this site does it so you can't stop it, unless you are some amazing hackers and bring down Topix itself lol
parent in Circleville

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 31, 2012
She never said there was no truth in it. What she is saying is she has a past, she made mistakes, and she learned from them and thaty has made her the better person she is today. Good for you Amy!!
I am sick of trying to have a real topic and getting dumb responses by people that only want to bash something.
meee

Columbus, OH

#7 Jul 31, 2012
parent in Circleville wrote:
She never said there was no truth in it. What she is saying is she has a past, she made mistakes, and she learned from them and thaty has made her the better person she is today. Good for you Amy!!
I am sick of trying to have a real topic and getting dumb responses by people that only want to bash something.
I agree!!!!
lol

United States

#8 Aug 1, 2012
Do u think it was a good idea to create another thread so more people can bash u? Not getting enough attention? Just FYI ur only gonna get negative attention here. Lol
amen

Greensburg, PA

#9 Aug 1, 2012
lol wrote:
Do u think it was a good idea to create another thread so more people can bash u? Not getting enough attention? Just FYI ur only gonna get negative attention here. Lol
So tired of these wanna b's think they got game... Well life is no game .. its real.. life is happening all around u.. all u have to do is get involved !! If u want ppl to stop talkin about u ..deff don't make posts for more ppl to call u out ... Better yet if ur clean... how about u help the rest of us clean the druggies up
Pathetic

Columbus, OH

#11 Aug 4, 2012
Amy grambo is back n jail where the dirty bitch belongs. F'ing trash trash trash. Stupid c*nt, there isn't anything nice to say about her. What an idiot. I'm laughing at the thought of her withdrawing from heroin in prison. That's a real shitty way to get sober

“We do not forget.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#12 Aug 5, 2012
parent in Circleville wrote:
Well, well well... who's making the dumb comments now? derp.
former roundtowner

Washington Court House, OH

#13 Aug 5, 2012
It looks like she turned her life around. 360 degrees, right back in jail.
meee

Mount Gilead, OH

#14 Aug 5, 2012
Wow!! I even felt bad for her. I hope they keep her a very long time
Snitchy snitchy

Columbus, OH

#15 Aug 5, 2012
former roundtowner wrote:
It looks like she turned her life around. 360 degrees, right back in jail.
Oh it's not funny but I'm laughing. What a shitty mother and a garbage family
kisha buckler

United States

#16 Aug 11, 2012
Ppl post shit bout me everyday and puttin me down even my own family I just over look it cause I know what I'm bout I know what kind of person I am as long as I'm taking care of my kids and my family that's all that matters to me these ppl just need to grow and and get a life its so sad
kisha buckler

United States

#17 Aug 11, 2012
All you Haters make us famous KEEP HATEN

Since: Aug 12

Columbus, OH

#18 Aug 11, 2012
kisha buckler wrote:
All you Haters make us famous KEEP HATEN
Yeah, you're famous. For being trash.
Who are you

Columbus, OH

#19 Aug 12, 2012
kisha buckler wrote:
Ppl post shit bout me everyday and puttin me down even my own family I just over look it cause I know what I'm bout I know what kind of person I am as long as I'm taking care of my kids and my family that's all that matters to me these ppl just need to grow and and get a life its so sad
Where did you come from?
no one was/ is talking about you

So. Kick Rocks
Gaga

Denver, CO

#20 Aug 12, 2012
Lmaooooooo!!!! Hahaha oh wow ha ha
yep

Wheelersburg, OH

#21 Aug 12, 2012
karma. hope she gets ten years. she deserves the chair for all the people who have died who have shot up her herion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty smith in jail 1 hr PeterCheese 18
What happened ? 1 hr Hugh Jasol 6
bicycle gangsters 1 hr PeterCheese 4
Tara amann 1 hr family 2
Ravan 2 hr Got ya 1
Ginger Ott 3 hr Public 3
tom logan street 4 hr joe 4

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance