2 girls grinding w/each other
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Reynoldsburg, OH

#53 Feb 1, 2013
Wow, thanks for the perspective and thoughtful conversations, both dudes and female points of view, The girls were bi I later found out but are dating each other, lesson learned. I see that one of the worms I mentioned crawled up
dontcry's ass and died, probably out of context, but have fun with your
sex doll !
Grinding girl

United States

#54 Feb 2, 2013
I never said I was the sexiest but I do think I'm pretty f-ing hot. I personally don't care what anyone thinks of me. Like I've said before I love the attention.
QBack

Ray, OH

#56 Feb 3, 2013
Grinding girl wrote:
I never said I was the sexiest but I do think I'm pretty f-ing hot. I personally don't care what anyone thinks of me. Like I've said before I love the attention.
Wanna play sum quarterback sneak?
Long dog

United States

#57 Feb 3, 2013
I don't mind watching and drooling. Why else do people go out?
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#58 Feb 3, 2013
who wants to watch a couple man-pigs rub all over each other, because face it thats all circleville has.
lol

Columbus, OH

#59 Feb 5, 2013
im sure you know beauty quees TURKERYBURGER
im with her on this one

Ashville, OH

#60 Apr 7, 2013
Grinding girl wrote:
Call me a ho... It's not going to hurt my feelings. I know I'm a little wild and crazy. I know how to have a good time. Sometimes I take things a little to far, but I'm cute, educated & employed. I like to party and I love to flirt. I'm a girl who likes attention....nothing wrong with that.
well said on every comment u made. us girls love to feel good about ourselves. that doesnt mean we need to walk away with any guy or girl we see that night. its just having fun. i got u girl (:
im with her on this one

Ashville, OH

#61 Apr 7, 2013
john wrote:
Oh Women they think oh I have a vagina i must be the best and sexiest girl in the world. Get over it there are a million females and tons that look better than you. I mean u could try showing some qualties like oh i dont know humility. Maybe those guys that are looking at u are saying man look at that harlot.
even i, as a girl, have to admit...
vagina is the most powerful creation on earth. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bud Fausnaugh (Apr '13) 1 hr Deb west 4
Where 2 hr Hallsbihh 11
Makry?? 3 hr dirty p 8
Relocation (Dec '16) 3 hr UTrashy 23,398
Cleaning out my computer in a nutshell 5 hr Malcolm Merlyn 1
robert rhodes robbing people 5 hr Malcolm Merlyn 28
~*~Movies~*~ (Feb '16) 6 hr UTrashy 37

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance