2 girls grinding w/each other

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Jan 10, 2013
This discussion may open a can of worms, but would appreciate both male and female points of views.
Ok, here goes, Scene: your out on the town for a fun night, two girls on dance floor grinding away with
each other, "nice!" you say to yourself or out loud. The girls take a break and you say hi, chit chat
then buy a round of drinks, the girls don't seem gay to me, no rings for them. They don't really
say thanks just go back to floor. I'm average looking laid back, no drama just want to have fun right?
Now I know some girls do this for attention, some do it because they prefer women, These two left
after this song and didn't wave or anything. Yes, I danced but they didn't get into it. Any how,
what do you all think, they do it for attention or they're into each other?. I'm serious!

Sick City

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Typical Circleville sluts trying to get attention. It does get attention but when you're from there and actually know them then its usually disgusting.
whocares

Columbus, OH

#3 Jan 10, 2013
maybe they have boyfriends and respect them. They go out to have a fun time. No harm in accepting drinks from a guy. they didnt do anything with you. Lmao. Youve just been chopped & screwed. ;)

Sick City

Location hidden

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Yes its also a drink hustle, many women do this in Circleville.
smart

Columbus, OH

#5 Jan 10, 2013
oh im sorry that happend kyle why didnt you have a three some and then get your daily dose of steroids the next day i mean I know them girls were a distraction but next time have a three some ..... dont let it bother you ....
Grinding girl

Toledo, OH

#6 Jan 10, 2013
I do it because I love the attention. That's also why my skirt is short and my boobs are pushed up. I usually don't want any man or woman that's in the bar, but I do want every man/woman to want me. Also, I consider myself straight, but I find some women sexy and I feel like I get to live out some of those fantasies when I'm grinding on the dance floor.
stinky

United States

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Your skirt is short showing your nasty cellulite thighs.,and your boobs are pushed up because they sag horribly. You are trashy
just say Ewwww

Taylor, MI

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Went to Main St pub new years Eve and seen a few big nasty heifers smashing against each other. Later trying to get free drinks from random people. People like this should be ashamed of themselves and let's hope they don't have children, set better examples for your children and have some self respect!
BigBawls

Groveport, OH

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Grinding girl wrote:
I do it because I love the attention. That's also why my skirt is short and my boobs are pushed up. I usually don't want any man or woman that's in the bar, but I do want every man/woman to want me. Also, I consider myself straight, but I find some women sexy and I feel like I get to live out some of those fantasies when I'm grinding on the dance floor.
Sounds like you have some serious daddy issues. Wanna start dating? I'm game.
PORTER HOUSE

Huntington, IN

#11 Jan 11, 2013
Could not have been Kyle Hampp he is Gay
Grinding girl

Toledo, OH

#13 Jan 11, 2013
Actually I think I'm pretty good catch....5'4, 115lbs, 23 yrs old, long blonde hair w/ blue eyes & no kids. I just love being single and I love mingle.
Grinding girl

Toledo, OH

#16 Jan 12, 2013
Call me a ho... It's not going to hurt my feelings. I know I'm a little wild and crazy. I know how to have a good time. Sometimes I take things a little to far, but I'm cute, educated & employed. I like to party and I love to flirt. I'm a girl who likes attention....nothing wrong with that.

Sick City

Location hidden

#17 Jan 12, 2013
The world needs sluts so guys that can't afford hookers get laid too.
SadbutTrue

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Jan 13, 2013
Grinding girl wrote:
Attention or not, this is the sexiest thing.. I been with bi sexual girls that have done this and then I gotta join in when we got home. One hell of a time. I love this shit! Dont think you will get a drink from me unless were gonna atleast hit a few bars and chill. Cant hustle a hustler ladys! abut damn thats sexy. Especially with a make out session on the floor.
PORTER HOUSE

Demotte, IN

#21 Jan 13, 2013
Sick City wrote:
The world needs sluts so guys that can't afford hookers get laid too.
You go Bro ...now that is some funny sh*t
SadbutTrue

Chillicothe, OH

#22 Jan 13, 2013
nothing but wrote:
A dreamer. You aint no hustler you are the hustled. Fool.
You obviously didnt read what I said. They can do it all they want trying to get drinks. Unless i know were gonna be hanging out for a while, im not gonna buy these 2 girls drinks.
Girl says

Columbus, OH

#26 Jan 13, 2013
Girls do this bcause we like to dance and have a good time but dnt want lame ass dudes trying to dance with us, bcause we are loyal to our husbands. If you offer to buy a drink then why wld any one turn that dwn but if she asks for the drink then shes trying to hustle you. I take my own money to the bar and never ask anyone to buy for me but if they offer I accept, I wear my wedding ring and never promise them anything I also let them knw I am a merried woman, whos going home to my husband.
Girl says

Columbus, OH

#27 Jan 13, 2013
If all that doesnt work then I say Im gay and my friend is my lover!
Grinding girl

Toledo, OH

#29 Jan 13, 2013
I love looking sexy. I love the way a man watches me while I'm dancing with a female. I love that he probably thinks about me when he goes home. I like that power. It feels good and it's a turn on.

Sick City

Location hidden

#30 Jan 13, 2013
Grinding girl wrote:
I love looking sexy. I love the way a man watches me while I'm dancing with a female. I love that he probably thinks about me when he goes home. I like that power. It feels good and it's a turn on.
I would not be honored to be your man, can you say TRAMP?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 4 min bored420 1,076
Alec Higdon (Jul '15) 16 min Tell it like it is 14
235 logan street 41 min Get a job 7
High Court Cafe 42 min Teddy 8
Will carrel innocent 1 hr Marty McParty 35
Children services not doing job 2 hr correction 3
Unfair Welfare case workers in Circleville and ... (May '14) 3 hr correction 30

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance