More than two-dozens arrests were made

More than two-dozens arrests were made

There are 15 comments on the WBEX-AM Chillicothe story from Feb 2, 2012, titled More than two-dozens arrests were made. In it, WBEX-AM Chillicothe reports that:

Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine, Circleville Police Chief Wayne Gray, Pickaway County Sheriff Dwight Radcliff, and Pickaway County Prosecutor Judy C. Wolford announce a drug raid operation that today served 25 arrest warrants and conducted seven search warrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBEX-AM Chillicothe.

Misty

Delaware, OH

#2 Feb 3, 2012
People can say what they want James they dont know your dad and they stereotype everyone they also say Tim walked to Florida!!! come on now! Dont give them the satisfaction really! I love you son and we will be fine!
hey hey

Columbus, OH

#3 Feb 3, 2012
I get you 100% people love to run there mouths when really 9 out 10 are doing the same or worse dont let it get you down.
Misty

Lynchburg, OH

#4 Feb 6, 2012
Bad mouthing people they dont know then hiding behind fake names and shit this town is a friggin joke!
What

Columbus, OH

#5 Feb 7, 2012
wth?
truth

Columbus, OH

#6 Feb 7, 2012
PEOPLE ARE SO FULL OF HATE LOL
crazy lady

Huntington, IN

#7 Feb 8, 2012
GOD SAID LET THE FIRST ONE TO THROW THE STONE AN {NO}ONE DID I LOVE EUERYONE
idiots

Columbus, OH

#8 Feb 8, 2012
Misty wrote:
Bad mouthing people they dont know then hiding behind fake names and shit this town is a friggin joke!
The only joke in this town are you bunch of dope dealing slobbering fatassed big lipped cockknockers when you get caught. Everything is hunky-dory until you get caught then it's everybody else's fault. You slimmy bitches don't want to do some time in the Hilton get out of this town.... plain & simple.
truth

Columbus, OH

#9 Feb 8, 2012
Wow sounds like you should get a job with CPD being a snitch.^^ you prolly couldnt do time at the hilton so maybe you might want to give them a call.
oh snap

Columbus, OH

#10 Feb 8, 2012
lol...too bad it takes so many people do break the law...

also, Jesus said that whoever had not sinned cast the first stone and noone did, he then told the woman to go AND SIN NO MORE. So, just because she was saved due to the sinfulness of humankind, she was given instruction. That instruction was written for everyone, even me.

Trust me, I ain't throwin no stones, I should be gettin hit by them. I just wish that people didn't feel threatened just to live in this town, its a sad state and i believe that even those involved in drugs are nervous in this town now, which has put everyone on edge...so lets just everyone calm down and try to survive without hurting others...
crazy lady

Huntington, IN

#11 Feb 8, 2012
Oh SNAP THAT IS GOOD ONE I THINK THE SAME
idiots

Columbus, OH

#12 Feb 8, 2012
truth wrote:
Wow sounds like you should get a job with CPD being a snitch.^^ you prolly couldnt do time at the hilton so maybe you might want to give them a call.
You can call me whatever makes you happy but I've got some news for you and all the rest of these dope dealing bitches in this town, if I know for a fact someone is using, I'm calling the tipline & If I see a traffic house, I'm calling the tipline. If you had any pride in yourself, your community, and this town, you'd do the same.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#13 Feb 27, 2012
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>You can call me whatever makes you happy but I've got some news for you and all the rest of these dope dealing bitches in this town, if I know for a fact someone is using, I'm calling the tipline & If I see a traffic house, I'm calling the tipline. If you had any pride in yourself, your community, and this town, you'd do the same.
Why?a lot of good it dos to tell them the cops wont stop it.and a lot of it could be stopped.
idiots

Columbus, OH

#14 Feb 27, 2012
ironmage wrote:
<quoted text>Why?a lot of good it dos to tell them the cops wont stop it.and a lot of it could be stopped.
If your car, your house, or your garage gets broken into tonight 8 out of 10 chances are it's a doper in need of money for their next fix, THAT'S WHY, & don't tell me the police won't do anything about it because we all know better, read the paper lately? Granted it may take a little time but with help from the public they can identify, investigate, build a case, and eventually make some arrests, THAT'S WHY, & no they can't completely stop it but they can put a hell of a dent in it, THAT'S WHY. But the best reason is to protect your friends, your neighbors, your kids, & your grandkids, THAT'S WHY.
jason

Columbus, OH

#15 Mar 2, 2012
You sound like Jason Williams trying 2 make himself look good.. lol
SlutBitchess

Columbus, OH

#16 Mar 2, 2012
dont be talkin smack bout the P.O's man i LOVE Mcgowen and Williams man. Come on now!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~*~Movies~*~ (Feb '16) 29 min Motion 34
Nicholas Square 57 min Daddybri75 14
Mexican in blue truck 58 min American in gray ... 10
The 1,000 Post Challenge (Jul '15) 1 hr texas pete 89
Kathy G out of jail doing good 2 hr Triple C 7
FLATLINES Last Post Wins 4 hr Princess Hey 268
Tim Lingruen 10 hr Curious 1
Haven Foster 12 hr A White Guy 42

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web