Chicago, IL

#3 May 30, 2013
Turkeyburger wrote:
What's this POS been doing?
Your Mom!
Amber

Akron, OH

#4 May 30, 2013
DOES he take off his cowboy boots off when he trys to do it.
Rena

Avon, OH

#5 May 30, 2013
Lives off people sponges off of them...stealing money from Brian.
Wind Fresh

Mount Orab, OH

#6 May 31, 2013
Both of them on here at same time there celebrities!!!!!!! Lmao
TRUE STORY

Circleville, OH

#7 Jun 5, 2013
Greg Salyers is nothing but a pos druggie. Why do you think his daughter Samantha is in jail for heroin. Gotta keep daddy happy. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree with this family
For Real

United States

#8 Jun 21, 2013
He is a loser that uses everyone. Even used to pimpout his own daughter. Thats why she is what she is
two penny mike

Mansfield, OH

#9 Jun 21, 2013
But I love her.
smart-one

Sardinia, OH

#10 Jun 22, 2013
cause she needs a fix , got 2 of my nephews in trouble and now 1 is in the pen for 4 yrs , the other more or less has 1 more time to f**k-up , stay with her and you will be next !!
hmm

Mansfield, OH

#11 Jun 22, 2013
This has got to be the longest living piece of trash around these parts. Hoegully that changes soon.
dustin

Columbus, OH

#12 Jun 25, 2013
you know what this is one of ur nephews and u say that u r a christian and everything well u know what god forgives everybody if they ask and pray to him and i am a grown man and i can make my own decisions and make up my own mind and nobody tells me what to do and i have learned from my mistakes and i can only move forward from them so dont judge me and dont worry aboout me just let me do me and u do u and stay out of my business and just worry about urs thank u and have a nice day god bless
Billie

Wooster, OH

#13 Jun 25, 2013
dustin wrote:
you know what this is one of ur nephews and u say that u r a christian and everything well u know what god forgives everybody if they ask and pray to him and i am a grown man and i can make my own decisions and make up my own mind and nobody tells me what to do and i have learned from my mistakes and i can only move forward from them so dont judge me and dont worry aboout me just let me do me and u do u and stay out of my business and just worry about urs thank u and have a nice day god bless
Right now 20 years in the hole you got a lot of praying to do.God don't forgive overnite. check in about 19 years and we will talk.
screw u

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Jun 25, 2013
if u say 20 years in the hole then u don't know to much about him because it hasn't been no 20 years dumb ass so get ur story straight before u post things
Billie

Marion, OH

#15 Jun 25, 2013
screw u wrote:
if u say 20 years in the hole then u don't know to much about him because it hasn't been no 20 years dumb ass so get ur story straight before u post things
Im sorry 23 years.
be_real

Thornville, OH

#16 Jul 13, 2013
pray to god found god yea right. Heard Samantha is outta jail so bet they together. Greg pimpin her to him?? How long till she gets him in prison or gives him her herpes or hep if dont already have it?? WIth a name of Salyers or involved with one equals no good for you from it!
like it is

Delphos, OH

#17 Jul 18, 2013
You can bet the farm that this crackhead is up to no good and that will never change. Needs his ass kicked.
haha

Dublin, OH

#18 Jul 18, 2013
Samantha is one ugly looking dog..
Patience

Delaware, OH

#19 Nov 10, 2013
I don't understand ....I know people change but this does not seem like the Greg I have known. I have known him since I was about 15 I am 47 now though I have not seen him in 20+ years, And if he is the way you all say he is I can't help but wonder what has happened in his life to turn to this way of life
Heather

Greenwich, OH

#20 Nov 10, 2013
The whole family messed up on drugs he a cousin of that druggie Josh Williams and Amber Binkley McKnight do we half to say any more.family has down falls for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scioto st sitter what happened 46 min knowu2well 6
where is the glass at cville? 1 hr LoveIt 6
neighborhood drug dealers 2 hr whatever 9
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Old Guy 31,185
Jason & Melissa 4 hr yep 3
Samantha young (Feb '14) 5 hr snitch 12
what's your favorite book to read? 6 hr Well 12
•••
•••
Circleville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Circleville Jobs

•••
•••