Where is the Circleville Police when ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Read This

Columbus, OH

#21 Oct 24, 2012
In the past Circleville would refuse to hire applicants with an education and who scored high on the civil service test opting to instead hire guys who had to take test three times to get a passing score.
Chief had too much say and he had extreme fear of anyone who was more educated and could think on their own.
No one can dispute this has happened because it is well known fact, Civil Service Board is a good olde boys club and Safety Directors would NEVER over ride the Chief even though by law they can.
Council REFUSE to change the way Chief is found opting to promote from within and thus the issues continue

One night add thet Police Supervisors in teh past were the ones who oversaw giving the civil service test and it should always be an independent party
my experience

United States

#22 Oct 24, 2012
I saw people walking down the street smoking weed just like it was a cigarettes....how much more evidence do you need than that? They never showed up...they were on a street known for hard drugs...they could have searched them and found more...
As far as over weight...what happen to the bicycles for bike patrol? I think I had heard those were $600 dollar bikes...are they just in storage after we paid for them? I heard the CPD is about to phase out the old cruisers and get Dodge Chargers for them to run around in...wouldnt that money be better spent to HIRE another officer?
I can remember but what was the story with Troy Brungs?
I know back in the Day when Ron Thompson and Ron Smith were on the CPD....this town was safe and nothing like it is today!
ARE U PPL CRAZY

Columbus, OH

#23 Nov 3, 2012
YEA SO YOU SAY U CALL IN TIPS BUT YOU WANT TO REMAIN ANNONYMOUS. POLICE CAN DO NOTHING WITH THIS TIP. IF YOU SAW WHAT THEY REALLY GO THROUGH THEN MAYBE YOU WOULDNT BE HIDING ON THE COMPUTER AND YOU WOULD BE OUT THERE CHANGING YOUR OWN COMMUNITY.
getreal

Chillicothe, OH

#24 Nov 5, 2012
The police dont want to end the drug problem they are the drug problem!!!!!They make there money by putting drugs back on the streets for money and sex Look at Don Barton has alot for a man with an ex and two houses??I know lots of girls who suck him off in the police car and got drugs handed to them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will carrel innocent 1 hr steve 36
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 1 hr UTrashy 1,077
Midwife at Berger Barbara Poole let go? 2 hr GTFOH 3
Alec Higdon (Jul '15) 3 hr Tell it like it is 14
235 logan street 3 hr Get a job 7
High Court Cafe 3 hr Teddy 8
Children services not doing job 5 hr correction 3
Unfair Welfare case workers in Circleville and ... (May '14) 5 hr correction 30

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web