former hamburger inn renters??

former hamburger inn renters??

Posted in the Circleville Forum

fullofshlt

Amesville, OH

#1 Aug 26, 2012
Just wondering why we dont see them around round town antmore??
Joe Mama

Washington Court House, OH

#2 Aug 26, 2012
Didn't that chick embezzle money or something? Steal from a bank she worked at or something.
LOL

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Aug 27, 2012
Joe Mama wrote:
Didn't that chick embezzle money or something? Steal from a bank she worked at or something.
Yep and they lost everything
well

United States

#4 Oct 9, 2012
She went to jail I know that for robing the bank she worked at!!!
wow

Logan, OH

#5 Oct 9, 2012
First of all they didn't RENT they owned it. SECOND everyone in this town has problems and they had their own. And considering half of this town is on probation or parole for some sort of offense for DRUGS I imagine its a welcome change for a bank robber to come to the pos I think the problem was her hubby had a problem with heroine and she felt that was a way to end their financial troubles. Bad decision. However that was YEARS ago. She was a good girl in school. Kinda preppy. But just goes to show you even the beautiful people have their problems. Things happen and people change.
amen

United States

#6 Oct 9, 2012
That's right wow
cracksmeup

Logan, OH

#7 Oct 9, 2012
They didnt own hamburger inn.They were renting it know that for a fact.They didnt own anything the bank did or her mom.They didnt loose everything her mommy fixed that for em..And that hubby of hers owed money to every coke dealer in the area. He may have changed but i bet that he didnt.And it must be nice to steal $10000 plus $ and get a couple months in prison.Wonder how many twats she licked when she was in there.She was a stuck up bitch in school.That and there was pitbull fights they allowed in there back yard.Real winners in my book.
elliot ecot

Columbus, OH

#8 Oct 10, 2012
that makes mme hungry for a greecey berger
wow

Ray, OH

#9 Oct 10, 2012
Clearly cracksmeup you don't know your head from your ass because I personally know for a fact they Fucking ow ned it jackass. And her mom can't afford to bail them out. How the Hell could she considering she's a Lpn at berger.
Sounds to me like you were a geek in school and intemidated by her. To each his own. I'm sure you have your own personal problems, but if focusing on what someone did years ago makes you feel better then have fun with that. Like I said there are a lot worse problems currently in this town than someone "robbing" a bank over 5 years ago.
Cinderella

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Oct 10, 2012
wow wrote:
Clearly cracksmeup you don't know your head from your ass because I personally know for a fact they Fucking ow ned it jackass. And her mom can't afford to bail them out. How the Hell could she considering she's a Lpn at berger.
Sounds to me like you were a geek in school and intemidated by her. To each his own. I'm sure you have your own personal problems, but if focusing on what someone did years ago makes you feel better then have fun with that. Like I said there are a lot worse problems currently in this town than someone "robbing" a bank over 5 years ago.
hmmm....dont be so testy.
grime

Wilmington, OH

#11 Nov 4, 2012
U ppl. Crack me up not 1 thing u have said is true i should no i' a Williams get ur stories straight before u open ur mouth ....there was never dog fighting those dogs got great care Josh wouldn' t even sell a dog if he thought ppl.would fight them as 4 his wife not a better person in the world she made a mistake pd. 4 it got a second chance ...forgot u ppl. On this stupid site r angels never made a mistake ...he he ha ha lol lol!!!!!!!!!!
fact checker

Taylor, MI

#12 Nov 4, 2012
All someone needs to do it look up the address on the auditors page and look under sales...
grime

Powell, OH

#13 Nov 5, 2012
Look under sales 4 what? What r u looking 4 ? What is ur problen? This is Josh's mom i have 2 guesses who u r u don't have 2 hide reveal yourself wha is it u need 2 no?
grime

United States

#14 Nov 5, 2012
fact checker wrote:
All someone needs to do it look up the address on the auditors page and look under sales...
what is it u want 2 no i am Josh's mom mayb i can answer ur noisey guestions i hav 2 good guesses who u r u seemed 2 b so interested in our family .....get a life job or something
wow

Marysville, OH

#15 Feb 23, 2014
Where are they hiding????
Liz

Marysville, OH

#16 Feb 23, 2014
cracksmeup wrote:
They didnt own hamburger inn.They were renting it know that for a fact.They didnt own anything the bank did or her mom.They didnt loose everything her mommy fixed that for em..And that hubby of hers owed money to every coke dealer in the area. He may have changed but i bet that he didnt.And it must be nice to steal $10000 plus $ and get a couple months in prison.Wonder how many twats she licked when she was in there.She was a stuck up bitch in school.That and there was pitbull fights they allowed in there back yard.Real winners in my book.
real loosers !!!!!!!!!!
early cuyler

United States

#17 Feb 24, 2014
I got 50 on a red nose.100 on a blue...any takers.i need to buy a good pit.im gonna paint my face black and beat the hell out of em.then take em too the trap house...turnem loose on those colored boys.
Liz

Columbus, OH

#18 Feb 24, 2014
early cuyler wrote:
I got 50 on a red nose.100 on a blue...any takers.i need to buy a good pit.im gonna paint my face black and beat the hell out of em.then take em too the trap house...turnem loose on those colored boys.
Why are you being so humane? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to the AC topic 23 min bukiluv 163
Laurissa Mettler 1 hr Marc 1
drug dealers of circleville ohio 4 hr Dea 1
Andy Taylor 4 hr Truth 6
Sofidel hiring 5 hr JkJ209 2
Renee Rittenhouse 5 hr Shame 1
Andrea Swift aka Camel Toe 6 hr Gross 1
Relocation (Dec '16) 9 hr Force Power 44,122

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web