First Prev
of 6
Next Last
kenton parker

Georgetown, OH

#111 Sep 29, 2012
im there every weeken and i love the placeand the girls like to dance are you nasty people jelous that you have nothing to do that with . and keith is th best guy ever . and your not even aloud to bring a open drink in the buiding .

Athens, OH

#112 Sep 29, 2012
As a mom (a very awesome1) the last time i checked....the dress code my children wear the clothes I buy and ALLOW and as far as behavior your children behave the way you raise them to.
The mom with the hickey daughter....oh her A$$ would a be MINE she would for sure not be able to sit on it for a very long time...let a lone show it someone the cops cps go ahead...that's what's wrong with this messed up place people love other things beside their children!
My opinion

Athens, OH

#113 Sep 29, 2012
If your child's not respecting herself at that age then (especially as a mom) YOU FAIL....I hope no I KNOW my children would be like oh no we ain't even gonna talk about i cause my mom and daddy will beat our A$$E$:) and yes I am very proud of that!!!

Athens, OH

#114 Sep 29, 2012
**it (talk about it) lol

Keego Harbor, MI

#115 Sep 29, 2012
It closed up lol some good place for teens!!! I saw girls making out side in back of the building we wont let our daughter go back...but it closed up finally....

Circleville, OH

#116 Sep 30, 2012
This is good news. My problem was it was called teen zone but they allowed people 18+ there. I was told of one girl allowed in who was in her 20s. How is she is she a teen? Someone at the age of 15 is total different then 20 developmentally.

Athens, OH

#117 Sep 30, 2012
Who wants their teenager to go clubin I know my TEEN will never be thought that!!! Kids growing up WAY too fast and mommy and daddy got better sh*t to do
I saw

Brooklyn, NY

#118 Oct 7, 2012
I saw some pics on fb of young girls with older guys with no shirts on. I don't think this is the best place for our children to be.

Columbus, OH

#119 Oct 7, 2012
ugh wrote:
All of you people sticking up for the center are obviously really bad at business. If a potential customer says they've heard bad things about your business and aren't sure if they are going to spend their money there, you certainly don't cuss them out and call them names. It is a business if you're charging the kids to come in and you'd think the first thing you would do is apologize for any rumors these parents may have heard. Instead you act like most of the general population by saying they are liars and cuss them out. This business isn't going to go far if people like this are representing it.
I agree with this cause I'm a concern parent

Columbus, OH

#120 Oct 7, 2012
facts wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with this cause I'm a concern parent
I agree with this

United States

#121 Oct 10, 2012
I wish I had a place to go to when I was a teen then I might not have went down the road I have!!!
circleville parent

Circleville, OH

#122 Oct 11, 2012
I finally let me child go there before it closed,so she souldn't miss out. And she seemed to like it. And later I found out that she did indeed leave the place and wander around a bit...which she is a good kid, and from what I can tell she didn't do anything horribly wrong excpet was not where she was supposed to be. So she is grounded and other actions taken. Thanks to you guys for trying. It seems alot of parents/ppl on here forget one thing, it is tne parents job to parent the children, and they will behave how you allow. So step up be parents and don't blame these ppl or this place for your messed up kids. Even good kids can make bad decisions but good parents check on theie kids and give them cnsequences for their actions not just dump them off for hours and hope for the best. This place could have been something, the owners didn't just ppl, the community failed. Anyone could have gone and offered support or suggestions. Maybe next time someone braves something like this ppl can be more supportive so that our kids will have something.

Circleville, OH

#123 Oct 13, 2012
Subway took over teen zone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
((( Please Stop Cyber-bullying ))) 10 min UTrashy 256
Legal age of sexual Concent 16 merry Xmas do a ... 40 min UTrashy 30
josh conrad 1 hr Christy 4
Shannon Schwalbauch 1 hr Angela Certain 35
Danielle Repass 4 hr Hope so 5
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 4 hr jane doe 924
Florida woman duct-tapes dog's mouth shut 4 hr UTrashy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages