Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Suzanne wrote:
My 14 year old daughter Amber went there and when I picked her up two hours later, her bra was gone and she had hickeys all over her tummy, what the heck is going on there ?!?!?
Im sure!! It's a two way street! IDOITS
Baseball mom

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Didn't Bobbie's mom beat up her kids stepmom at the ball park few years ago? Or was that Bobbie who did it. I know that Bobbie would drink beer during the ballgames with a few other moms out of red solo cups. Like we all didnt know that they were doig it. then drive her son home.
Jane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Crazy parents these day I'm glad my mom was great didn't have to worry about drugs and beer
pretty sure

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Fact wrote:
Well the truth be told, Bobbie and Keith both have sold pills in the past this i know for a fact. His workers(all pill heads and Herion. AKA keiths cousin Jimmy)can all vouch for that. He had one of his workers get busted with pills he had him selling. Keep in mind these were Bobbies pills that she got because they "needed" the money. His worker spent 8 months in jail for it. And they do always buy stolen things. Bobbie is always calling around at the first of the month trying to find someone to sell her food stamps. She will buy them off of anyone. So she alone is also suppoting circlevilles drug problem. He daughter was selling dope when she was in highschool. Bobbie has been letting her daughters boyfriend live with them since she has been 16 years old. Wow great mom! both of her kids smoke and smoke pot. Keiths daughter is nothing but a pot head to. Hell he always bought her pot for her. Keith is nothing but a scam. He owes half of the towns drugies momey for working for him. He never pays. He was arrested about a year ago for beating the crap out of boobie. She had it all over FB how he trashed he house and beat her up. Sounds like a great guy to have OUR childern around.
I have heard the same about the pills and them selling and buying stolen stuff. They always are looking to buy FS the 1st week of the month. That is true!
Someone

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Teen zone is a great place for the kids.
Bobbie DOES NOT ALLOW any bulling, drinking, drugs or anything. and if parents don't make it to pick up their kids she takes the time to drive them all home. stop trying to ruin the ONE thing kids have to do around this town.

Never seen anyone trying to run down Circle D and the kids were dealing drugs right outside the door there. at least they are being watch at teen zone.
i heart subway

Dalton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Someone wrote:
Teen zone is a great place for the kids.
Bobbie DOES NOT ALLOW any bulling, drinking, drugs or anything. and if parents don't make it to pick up their kids she takes the time to drive them all home. stop trying to ruin the ONE thing kids have to do around this town.
Never seen anyone trying to run down Circle D and the kids were dealing drugs right outside the door there. at least they are being watch at teen zone.
How great is it ? It's closed down moron ... Subway is moving in !!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Where is this place located anyhow?
Huh

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

i heart subway wrote:
<quoted text>
How great is it ? It's closed down moron ... Subway is moving in !!
Shows how smart you are. Subway is leasing the front space of the building. Bobbie told me that a few months ago....You people are stupid....
one proud mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Sry I would never let my girls go there.....
Cameron Lute

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

The Hyped Teen Club is the best place for teens! It is located in Piketon Ohio and It will be reopen on September 15 from 8pm-11pm. Have been open since March. Admission is $5 or $6 ! Like The Hyped Teen Club Page on Facebook For More Info!
Kim

Creola, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Suzanne wrote:
My 14 year old daughter Amber went there and when I picked her up two hours later, her bra was gone and she had hickeys all over her tummy, what the heck is going on there ?!?!?
Maybe you should go and check it out. The kids there come up with all kinds of reasons to leave there. I have helped. I have heard all kinds of stories from these kids. Bobbie is a good person. Some of these kids go there and then when dropped off, take off to run the streets. Bobbie can't chase them all through town! Check on your own kid! If they are supposed to be there, maybe you should check on them and make sure that they are. I was there when one girl, I think she was 15 told Bobbie that her mother lets her smoke. So Bobbie should too.(The only ones allowed to go outside to smoke are the 18 year olds. And Bobbie does card them!) Since Bobbie wouldn't let her smoke, her and her 2 friends left. Have you showed up to see if you kid is there? Or did you take her word for it? I am sure we would have noticed someone taking their bra off unless they did it in the bathroom. I know TeenZone gets all kinds of hoodies and things left behind, but I can honestly say that a bra is not something I have seen in the lost and found. Ask your daugher what happened? Why were someone's hands under her shirt? Maybe you should follow up on where she is supposed to be. Just sayin' Bobbies personal phone is full of parents #s and instructions. If some of the kids there try to leave after being dropped off, she calls their parents. If you would gett off your butts and take the time to go in, you could make the same arrangements. Oh, but that might interfere with your plans while your are getting babysat for $5.00 right? Oh, yeah, sorry.
Kim

Creola, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

While your kids are getting babysat for $5.00
annom

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

I know someone who volunteered there and she said girls were giving lap dances. Should be called makeout zone. I hear it may b closing down.
Shelby Rogers

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Teenzone is where ive met a lot of my friends . Keith and Bobbie and Jimi are amazing people and they opened teenzone to keep kids outta trouble !? Not for them to be in trouble . I have gone to the teenzone since it opened and they're has been no alcohol givin to kids , no drugs . Nothing ! Yes some kids have come there drunk & high but bobbie makes them call their parents or leave . No vulgar dancing or anything goes on there . Yeah we are teenagers and we wanna have a lil fun .. But if it gets to outta hand bobbie tells us to stop . They take time outta there life to make us happy an make sure we are havig a good time & are being safe . And they do an excellent job . I love you guys and all the people sayin bad stuff bowt teenzone obviously havent been there and obviously dont know you guys . Bobbie Carter and Keith Hill are not bad people they're like my second family and i assure you guys teenzone isnt like what you herd . Maybe you guys should go and see for yourself (; it's a blast and your kids are in good hands !
Shelby Rogers

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

And there is ABSOLUTELY no bullying ! Bobbie doesn't tolerate it . If she sees any conflict between anyone she puts a stop to it . You guys needa get your shit straight before you talk shit about the Carters & Hills .
true fact

White Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Shelby Rogers wrote:
And there is ABSOLUTELY no bullying ! Bobbie doesn't tolerate it . If she sees any conflict between anyone she puts a stop to it . You guys needa get your shit straight before you talk shit about the Carters & Hills .
parents are just concern about the safety. Parents wants kids to be kids and have the right fun.I'm a mom that thinks there should be a dress code at teen zone like the schools. Teenagers don't need to be dirty dancing and making out inside or outside the teen zone. The school doenst aloud kids use bad words and fighting in doors or outside of school property. Smoking isn't aloud in doors out of school property. I'm like most parents that care and love their teenagers.
Kim

Creola, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

true fact wrote:
<quoted text>parents are just concern about the safety. Parents wants kids to be kids and have the right fun.I'm a mom that thinks there should be a dress code at teen zone like the schools. Teenagers don't need to be dirty dancing and making out inside or outside the teen zone. The school doenst aloud kids use bad words and fighting in doors or outside of school property. Smoking isn't aloud in doors out of school property. I'm like most parents that care and love their teenagers.
If you care as much as you say, then you would take the time to go and meet them and help them watch the kids. It is easy to critisize from the outside looking in. Go inside and see what it is like!!!! The kids love them and What better mentors to have. You would not believe what Bobbie does so go see for yourself!!!! The kids have the upmost respect for her and she is very strict. Only the 18 year olds are allowed to go outside with an adult to smoke. Who else do you know of that hosts a big event and has people watching the cars in the lot to make sure there are no break ins!! Get your story straight after you have been there!
oville1

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Wow, can't believe that two people who are trying to do something good for the youth of our community and you all have nothing but negative too say. Perhaps you should look in the mirror. I know both of these people and they are upstanding citizens of our community. I have been to the TeenZone and have seen nothing but good going on there. Games, music and friends just hanging out. There is always adult supervision, but as in anything, more help is always needed.
Thank you to Bobbi and Keith and the many volunteers for their dedication to our youth. Thank you. And those of you who have nothing good to say, don't say anything. Just look in the mirror and pray for a change.
concern mom

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Seriously lets think about the kids. Are they in a good environment. Safely is first before danger. I think circleville needs places where kids can get off the streets. Teen zone needs to have rules No bullying,No smocking on property and drinking on property or coming there stone. No lap dancing on walls or and sexual contact. The school has rules why not there. Some teenagers are talking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of113
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Circleville Forum right now

Search the Circleville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
parole officers 49 min random 4
Does size matter? ladies comment only 58 min hmm 16
Vote no on logan elm levy 1 hr casey 36
Justin cox 1 hr Thatonegirl 13
Dale Kneece 2 hr Hoodrat Thunderpussy 2
Lorrain Poling 2 hr online-tough-guy 22
crosby girls 2 hr Hillbilly 21
Bad accident on North Court Street 3 hr Hillbilly 30
•••