where did the warning post for charle...

where did the warning post for charles crites jr go?

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ChucksOneBigFatL iar

United States

#1 Jun 17, 2011
He's been married 7 or 8 times and lies about it to everyone. Then once you marry him, he gets violent and greedy! And God forbid if you have any kids, he doesn't mind abusing them either! Killed his neighbors cat cause it kept coming onto his property, and still pretended to be their friend. There was a whole lot of stories listed about the trouble he has caused, but now it seems to have temporally vanish. Until his victims see this new thread and start listing them again!
just sayin

Greenfield, IN

#2 Jun 18, 2011
who cares where he went, or his thread. it was just a bunch of trash anyway. there is a lot of better things to do than trash this man. TRY PRAYING FOR HIS SOLE. THE END IS COMING SOON. START PRAYING AND KEEP PRAYING. NOT FOR JUST HIM , BUT FOR EVERYONE YOU KNOW.
they see me trolling

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 18, 2011
just sayin wrote:
who cares where he went, or his thread. it was just a bunch of trash anyway. there is a lot of better things to do than trash this man. TRY PRAYING FOR HIS SOLE. THE END IS COMING SOON. START PRAYING AND KEEP PRAYING. NOT FOR JUST HIM , BUT FOR EVERYONE YOU KNOW.
Good advice. Which sole shall I pray for, the one for the right shoe or left?
Nodda Bible Thumper

Mount Hope, OH

#4 Jul 18, 2011
just sayin wrote:
The end has been coming soon for hundreds of years!
concerned

AOL

#5 Sep 18, 2012
ChucksOneBigFatLiar wrote:
He's been married 7 or 8 times and lies about it to everyone. Then once you marry him, he gets violent and greedy! And God forbid if you have any kids, he doesn't mind abusing them either! Killed his neighbors cat cause it kept coming onto his property, and still pretended to be their friend. There was a whole lot of stories listed about the trouble he has caused, but now it seems to have temporally vanish. Until his victims see this new thread and start listing them again!
Please tell me more about this guy< he is corresponding with my little sister and I dont want to see her abuse........
concerned

AOL

#7 Sep 19, 2012
WHAT A DICK, GIVE ME YOUR MAMA, SISTER AND DAUGHTERS ADDRESS, I GUESS THEY NEED TO BE ABUSED AS WELL, WHAT A ASS..........
OnTheHunt

Downers Grove, IL

#9 May 9, 2013
Can anyone help me out? I'm trying to track this guy down, if I have the right guy. The guy I'm looking for used to make body parts for older Honda VFR motorcycles. Known on ebay as vfrchuck. I think his Dad has a shop that makes body parts for 60's Fords, among other things. I've corresponded with his Dad, but he doesn't seem to want anything to do with him.

He stole from me, and I don't take too kindly to that. I'm prepared to come from Chicago to collect.

Any info would be helpful. Address, phone, how old is he, where does he work, is he incarcerated, etc, etc.

Thanks in advance......
dora

Van Wert, OH

#10 May 9, 2013
He use to live on st. Rt. 23 north of southbloomfield. His dad makes car parts in garage on same farm. He lived in apartment on farm there.
Chuck Jr

Columbus, OH

#11 May 10, 2013
I am a friend of Chucks he is with his old girlfriend Laura somewhere in the South end by the water tower. I am sure he doesn't owe you money he has always been loaded he is a rich man has been since birth
Butt pieR8

Dublin, OH

#13 May 10, 2013
I heard he settles most debt by letting guys use his hole.
LOL

Columbus, OH

#14 May 10, 2013
It would not surprise me he is always on Turner Drive or Williams Drive in Circleville in the evenings I cant remember which one to be exact but its at the dead end of one of those roads he drives a big white king cab ford truck his girlfriends house I assume
hahahahah

Ashville, OH

#15 May 10, 2013
OnTheHunt wrote:
Can anyone help me out? I'm trying to track this guy down, if I have the right guy. The guy I'm looking for used to make body parts for older Honda VFR motorcycles. Known on ebay as vfrchuck. I think his Dad has a shop that makes body parts for 60's Fords, among other things. I've corresponded with his Dad, but he doesn't seem to want anything to do with him.

He stole from me, and I don't take too kindly to that. I'm prepared to come from Chicago to collect.

Any info would be helpful. Address, phone, how old is he, where does he work, is he incarcerated, etc, etc.

Thanks in advance......
I have his address. And yeah him and his dad don't get along.
OnTheHunt

Downers Grove, IL

#16 May 13, 2013
Thanks to all of you for your input. I, and numerous others like me, ordered replacement parts for an old Honda VFR motorcycle. He never delivered, would not respond to phone calls, emails or anything else. I tried snail mail. Tried UPS - returned saying he didn't live there. Tried certified mail - never picked it up so that got returned. Yet his Dad told me I had the correct address. I ordered the parts 4/11/2011! Paid in full on day one. I even set a scheduled task that has Outlook send him an email each and every morning!

Truth be told, I heard he used to do good work. I'd prefer it if he would just make the fairings and send them to me. I don't think that's ever going to happen. Hey, if I want to GIVE money to somebody, I would rather find somebody who really needs it.

FWIW, the address I had was on Ringgold Southern Road. Looked like a farm from the satellite images. If I could find an address... even for where he works, maybe I could actually get a letter through that would get some action.

I kinda had a sense that he had money. Looks like the Crites name is known in those parts, with a park funded by Virginia Crites (if memory serves), and I think there might even be a road bearing that name.

I have a 1986 Honda VFR, bought new by my brother in-law and crashed about 6 years ago. He then packed it away dry and didn't touch it. Rather than going through the trouble of selling it, he just gave it to me. I set the mechanicals right, and am 3 body parts away from finishing it. Chuck owes me those parts. It's kind of a quest for me.

hahahahah, if you have his address, how could I get something to him? If you're not comfortable posting it, maybe I could email you a message to send to him? I'm open to any ideas.

And what is the best way to deal with him? Friendly and polite (my usual preference), or do you need to go in strong to get through?
LOL

Columbus, OH

#17 May 14, 2013
I don't see him as a tough guy (chuck Jr) he'll yes I would come collect if you don't find him go to the police deptartment upstairs and file a court date to make him come to court for the money and no the Crites money did not pay for the park to my knowledge the city of Circleville took state funds that was given to fix our roads and put it into the park. Use his fathers address to send the court hearing date. I am sure he is reading this and he should be held respondable for his actions.
anon

Strongsville, OH

#18 May 14, 2013
OnTheHunt wrote:
Thanks to all of you for your input. I, and numerous others like me, ordered replacement parts for an old Honda VFR motorcycle. He never delivered, would not respond to phone calls, emails or anything else. I tried snail mail. Tried UPS - returned saying he didn't live there. Tried certified mail - never picked it up so that got returned. Yet his Dad told me I had the correct address. I ordered the parts 4/11/2011! Paid in full on day one. I even set a scheduled task that has Outlook send him an email each and every morning!

Truth be told, I heard he used to do good work. I'd prefer it if he would just make the fairings and send them to me. I don't think that's ever going to happen. Hey, if I want to GIVE money to somebody, I would rather find somebody who really needs it.

FWIW, the address I had was on Ringgold Southern Road. Looked like a farm from the satellite images. If I could find an address... even for where he works, maybe I could actually get a letter through that would get some action.

I kinda had a sense that he had money. Looks like the Crites name is known in those parts, with a park funded by Virginia Crites (if memory serves), and I think there might even be a road bearing that name.

I have a 1986 Honda VFR, bought new by my brother in-law and crashed about 6 years ago. He then packed it away dry and didn't touch it. Rather than going through the trouble of selling it, he just gave it to me. I set the mechanicals right, and am 3 body parts away from finishing it. Chuck owes me those parts. It's kind of a quest for me.

hahahahah, if you have his address, how could I get something to him? If you're not comfortable posting it, maybe I could email you a message to send to him? I'm open to any ideas.

And what is the best way to deal with him? Friendly and polite (my usual preference), or do you need to go in strong to get through?
The Ringgold address is correct. Best way to get a hold of him is showing up at his house. He's never answered the phone for me and I know him personally. He is bad about getting back to even his local clients.

Since: Jan 13

Herndon, VA

#19 May 14, 2013
we are talking about chuck crites the mechanic right? not chuck crites the gay guy that works at speedway on court st? those are the only two i know
hello

Circleville, OH

#20 May 14, 2013
ChucksOneBigFatLiar wrote:
Is he in his forties and was in the marines and used to run around with girls from Stoutsville , Ohio and Circleville . does he go by the name Chuck.
hahahahah

Ashville, OH

#21 May 14, 2013
bucknut9 wrote:
we are talking about chuck crites the mechanic right? not chuck crites the gay guy that works at speedway on court st? those are the only two i know
The gay chuck is his son

“Flyin Friendly”

Since: Apr 10

Imaginaria

#22 May 19, 2013
Butt pieR8 wrote:
I heard he settles most debt by letting guys use his hole.

I know who this is. Oh, and that's a good one!
Conserned

Globe, AZ

#23 May 20, 2013
I have his phone numbers and his address,how can i reach you to pass it on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
greeno 6 hr yep 4
Relocation 6 hr Aithusa 2,835
Angie Bigerton 6 hr Lookin 1
Jimmyhunt 8 hr roadrunner 5
drama on blast 8 hr trace 5
joseph snyder 10 hr jenny sweetman 2
Jon Bialy and Bialy Corp. 10 hr jenny sweetman 2

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance