YMCA RATES

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 29, 2013
It is crazy if you are not some welfare case you pay out the a$$ while some assisted living Wh*re's membership is basicly free. work on getting a job not getting ridd of baby fat from baby number 12

Real Life Troll aka Jesus

“Topix hates abortion jokes”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 29, 2013
It's always free to workout at home. Look, I found a solution for your problem. Hell, I might have even saved you from ring worm, or a staph infect. You're welcome.
Corky

Circleville, OH

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Or if you are on Medicare
wow

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Who cares if it's basically free for people who get assistance. They go by income. U must make alot. So quit complaining. if u don't like it workout at home like everyone else on here said.
FUNNY

Columbus, OH

#5 Jan 30, 2013
The YMCA must be owed by Obama.
TAXPAYER

Columbus, OH

#6 Jan 30, 2013
These people get free homes free food free education and huge amounts of money at tax time when they paid hardly anything in when the hell does it stop... our gov is only fare to people who cost it money.
TAXPAYER

Columbus, OH

#7 Jan 30, 2013
I know the YMCA is not gov ownd but they do receive money from it. why is it fare tax payers pay more to off set the balence and these people on assistance live better lives then people working their asses off
sherlock

Amesville, OH

#8 Jan 30, 2013
the Y does not go by income. It has a set amount that you pay for the year or by month.
lies

Columbus, OH

#9 Jan 30, 2013
sherlock wrote:
the Y does not go by income. It has a set amount that you pay for the year or by month.
I used to work there it does go by income and their are also grants for peeople on assistance
wow

Columbus, OH

#10 Jan 30, 2013
TAXPAYER wrote:
These people get free homes free food free education and huge amounts of money at tax time when they paid hardly anything in when the hell does it stop... our gov is only fare to people who cost it money.
Idk what country u live in. But nothing is free even for people on assistance. Sooo how u get they get huge refunds makes me laugh. If everything is free. They don't pay taxes. So they won't get a refund.
Renny

Columbus, OH

#11 Jan 31, 2013
I would check into it, they do go by income. All you have to do is bring in your w2's. Me and my husband both work, we made around $40,000 last year and they gave us a discount...we only pay $50 for both of us. If you join by the end of today, they are waiving enrollment fees for January
Fresh

Columbus, OH

#13 Jan 31, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Idk what country u live in. But nothing is free even for people on assistance. Sooo how u get they get huge refunds makes me laugh. If everything is free. They don't pay taxes. So they won't get a refund.
Tell that to the girls with 2-3 kids and a part time job getting 5000-9000$ back at tax time. and they do get handed hudd and food stamps and free medical. And the YMCA is based on your income I pay alot while someone on assistance pays basicly nothing or 1/2 as much as you do.
Stephen

Columbus, OH

#14 Jan 31, 2013
trinbugsmommy wrote:
Taxpayer, maybe you need to spend some money on an education .
I told her to get knocked up and our Government would send her thru school for free no student loans but she has to much pride. lmao
wow

Columbus, OH

#15 Jan 31, 2013
Renny wrote:
I would check into it, they do go by income. All you have to do is bring in your w2's. Me and my husband both work, we made around $40,000 last year and they gave us a discount...we only pay $50 for both of us. If you join by the end of today, they are waiving enrollment fees for January
You make 40,000 together? wow you should be looking for better jobs not going to the YMCA.
sherlock

Powell, OH

#16 Jan 31, 2013
Well, that certainly is a well-kept secret then. Whenever I was a member there nothing was said about the income level. I stand corrected.
JMO

Columbus, OH

#17 Jan 31, 2013
u sad fen elitest selfrichous selfimportant plp mind your biz its all based on income what u afraid u can catch something from poor plp carma is a @#$%&^
Poop

Columbus, OH

#18 Jan 31, 2013
You should get what you work for no hand outs.everyone should pay the same taxs and everything if you cant afford it live within your means
Rent

Cleveland, OH

#19 Jan 31, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You make 40,000 together? wow you should be looking for better jobs not going to the YMCA.
Hahahahahahahahahaha I know, right!! I did mess up we made $47,000 (I know...not that much difference) but hey, at least we have jobs, own our own home and bills/school loans are paid ( including out Y membership!)...so we are doing much better than a lot of ppl. We are blessed to both be employed in this economy!:) but yes I'm always lookin for something better
say what

Logan, OH

#21 Jan 31, 2013
The YMCA offers a scholarship through their "people helping people"fund. Anyone can apply for it. You have to disclose if you receive assistance, child support, etc. along with income for the family. They base any discounts off of that. If you think you might qualify for a discount, apply for it. The worst that can happen is they say no....
wow

New York, NY

#22 Jan 31, 2013
say what wrote:
The YMCA offers a scholarship through their "people helping people"fund. Anyone can apply for it. You have to disclose if you receive assistance, child support, etc. along with income for the family. They base any discounts off of that. If you think you might qualify for a discount, apply for it. The worst that can happen is they say no....
Debbie Wright will give u a discount u sleep with her. She won't even tell her bf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation (Dec '16) 2 min UTrashy 34,852
Dave McCain 56 min Bean 5
Mark peoples 1 hr Guy 3
Sad day Charles Manson is dead at 83 he was a t... 1 hr Butt 3
Carla Riffle in jail 1 hr Just sayin 6
Skanky Kempton 1 hr Josey Wales 153
Molested 2 hr Koking 3
Opening a Theater in Circleville. 3 hr Tootles Turkey 50
Improvements for Circleville 20 hr It is the truth 115

Circleville Jobs