William Bollinger
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
UTLJ

United States

#21 Jun 27, 2013
If he isn't competent enough to make the decision of getting help, I feel the responsibility falls to his family. I recognize that mental illness is a disability, and that this gentleman can't help it, but that doesn't change the fact that he shouldn't be allowed to roam the streets or go into businesses and threaten / harm other people. His record alone tells us that he is a violent person. Ignoring his problems cannot be the only solution, I hope he gets the help he needs.
Ewin Tradd

Circleville, OH

#22 Jun 28, 2013
Too many times the family tries to get someone committed to a mental health facility only to have a doctor say the person is fit to live outside a facility. Once someone is in a facility, it's easy for them to sign themselves out.
Like his son said, don't talk to Bill. Once you start talking to him, you open the door for things that you don't want to be involved in.
Just leave the guy alone and pray for all the familly.
What the

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Jun 29, 2013
I seen this gentleman walking and talking on North Court St. Earlier today. Be aware. Just wondering what it will take before someone gets this guy help.
Curious

Reynoldsburg, OH

#24 Jun 29, 2013
He needs to be in a home! He's to dangerous. He follows my mom around all the time. Only a matter of time before he seriously hurts someone.
Mrs Doubtfire

Columbus, OH

#25 Jun 29, 2013
What the wrote:
I seen this gentleman walking and talking on North Court St. Earlier today. Be aware. Just wondering what it will take before someone gets this guy help.
You didn't see him today....He is incarcerated....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vette man mmm 20 min I know 32
Jeffery Fowler 25 min loves balls 13
Bratty loud mouth kids. 52 min Right 4
Thrift store (Dec '14) 3 hr Customer 103
Lawless for Sheriff 4 hr Concerned citizen 29
Alicia Donaldson 5 hr That Bltch 1
Lot 246 in Elsea's 5 hr Mike 3

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance