William Bollinger
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oddball

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 23, 2013
http://ijis.pickawaysheriff.com/activeinmates...

Does anyone know him personally?
Lady Diva

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 23, 2013
Yes.....He is coo cooo....
Lady Diva

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 23, 2013
Do you know him? Wonder who he menaced this time?
Joe

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2013
Is he mentally retarded? Schizophrenic or what?!
UTLJ

Toledo, OH

#5 Jun 24, 2013
I heard he was legally declared crazy. Maybe a vet? His record suggests he is a very violent person. Recognize him from walking around North Court St. Area late at night. Creepy.
Lady Diva

Columbus, OH

#6 Jun 24, 2013
He has ASpbergers....He tells people he is a veteran but is def. not......He does have violent tendancies....They better do a competency evaluation in jail and have him committed somewhere before he hurts someone.....It's just a matter of time....
Question

United States

#7 Jun 24, 2013
Does anyone look after him? Any family? I wonder if he's had behavioral therapy? It's so sad because he can't help it. It truly is a disability. Poor thing! Do you know that he has for sure been medically diagnosed as aspergers?
Lady Diva

Columbus, OH

#8 Jun 25, 2013
He lives in my neighborhood....I have tried to talk to him...Talked to him about going to therapy and such.....I pretty much had to cut ties with him cause he scares everyone at my house. Came knocking on my door in the middle of the night and such...Does not know when to leave.....I feel sorry for him but he really suffers from insanity...Scary.....I have caught him standing in the street staring at my house in the middle of the night...He has classic characteristics of Aspbergers..But possibly suffers from more mental disease than that....He was just diagnosed with Aspbergers about a year ago, and from what I know, his family has tried to help him but he acts out so they have alienated themselves from him due to his violent outbreaks....
UTLJ

Toledo, OH

#9 Jun 25, 2013
I dont personally know him but I seen him in North Court St. Speedway parking lot and based on how he was pacing back and forth in front of the store, I was afraid to get out of the car. Gentleman working night shift told me they have to run him off on a regular basis because he scares the hell out of paying customers. He needs locked up and helped. A potentially violent, crazy person roaming the streets at night. He probably can't help it but still....
Lady Diva

Columbus, OH

#10 Jun 26, 2013
UTLJ wrote:
I dont personally know him but I seen him in North Court St. Speedway parking lot and based on how he was pacing back and forth in front of the store, I was afraid to get out of the car. Gentleman working night shift told me they have to run him off on a regular basis because he scares the hell out of paying customers. He needs locked up and helped. A potentially violent, crazy person roaming the streets at night. He probably can't help it but still....
Agreed....You mention to anyone the guy who walks up north court street at night around Speedway and everyone knows who you are talking about....
Jessebollinger

United States

#11 Jun 27, 2013
I hope you all realize that he has a son and oh by the way it's me. I suggest the talk about him stops. He is mentally handicapped on meds in thropy. He can not help the things he does do to his disorder. To him it's normal to ppl like is its crazy insane retarded. But in all honesty He's not the one to worry about in this town. Stop talking about him please
OHOK

Columbus, OH

#12 Jun 27, 2013
If he is your father, you should be taking care of him--not ALLOWING him to be arrested. I Realize he has a disability and my heart breaks for him...but who is looking after this man!?!?!?!??!
Jessebollinger

United States

#13 Jun 27, 2013
I work 12-15 hour days so you tell me how I'm supposed to watch him. I sleep eat and work. I live with him and hardly ever see him do to working. Trust me if I could watch out for him I would but I can't do it 24/7
Mrs Doubtfire

Columbus, OH

#14 Jun 27, 2013
Jessebollinger wrote:
I hope you all realize that he has a son and oh by the way it's me. I suggest the talk about him stops. He is mentally handicapped on meds in thropy. He can not help the things he does do to his disorder. To him it's normal to ppl like is its crazy insane retarded. But in all honesty He's not the one to worry about in this town. Stop talking about him please
Jesse....I agree and feel sorry for him, BUT....It's not fair to put people in harms way with him....He does have mental disorders that cause him to act out and scare people...People should not have to be afraid of him hurting them...And his record recently shows that he is a danger to people. He beat up an older gentlemen who can barely even walk, he cussed out and threatened the lady who works at the library, now this, fighting with people at Hot Spot and shoving a lady....And this is all just recent stuff. Not to mention the things that happened years ago in South Bloomfield. To be honest, people have a right to be fearful of him....And I don't think people on here are talking slanderously about him, but rather stating the facts.... I know your Aunt really well and know the problems they have had with him. I wish you luck and hope he gets the help he needs...
sad

Columbus, OH

#15 Jun 27, 2013
Absolutely--Not trying to be slanderous but just very concerned. God forbid he really hurt or kill someone. We all know he is mentally fragile, but he needs a more intensive, structured setting. It is very sad and I am sorry about his disability.
Jessebollinger

United States

#16 Jun 27, 2013
He has been trying to get help. As for my aunt she can only do so much we all can. As for his action trust me I've been on the bad end of the stock with him. I'm not making accuses for his action we have all told him he goes the crime he does the time. I think he needs to be in there to hopefully help him see he needs more help than what he is getting. I just don't appreciate ppl putting him on blast no one on here would want that done to them. So leave him alone don't talk to him ignore him and y'all won't need to worry. That's what I tend to do more often than not
Jessebollinger

United States

#17 Jun 27, 2013
Stop worrying about the guy who does something wrong and turns himself in and start worring about the ppl in this town who ain't been caught and are doing far worse things.
Question

United States

#18 Jun 27, 2013
Jesse, can you get him linked up with a behavioral therapist? Has he always had these issues?
Question

United States

#19 Jun 27, 2013
I'm very sorry and my heart goes out to you, Bill, and your family.
Mrs Doubtfire

Columbus, OH

#20 Jun 27, 2013
Like I said....Hopefully he will get the help he needs...Sincerely....I do know one thing, he is a very intelligent smart person...He can tell you anything about history...So smart it's amazing. I hope he can get on the meds and get the help he needs....I know he has been so lonely and was happy to have you back in his life....Just encourage him to do what needs done to get better...Take care.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Greeno 17 min True 1
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 43 min rick 1,607
movie title that describes your sexual parts 1 hr Sad 38
Kyle nuchols brother, Devon (Jan '16) 1 hr just a mom 10
Jon Bialy and Bialy Corp. 4 hr Dairy 4
joseph snyder 5 hr fat slayer 15
Bubba sturgill 5 hr local 2
Relocation 20 hr MavisBeacon 2,863

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web