Fred Norris

Columbia Station, OH

#1 Jul 3, 2013
What would you do if you got a job offer, doing essentially the same thing. New place is paying you $5.35 more per hour, but instead of a 25 minute drive, it would be an hour.
Benefits packages are the same, new job is 4 10 hr days, current job is 5 8 hr days.

I'm thinking duh take the new job but my friends are all spazzing about the drive & I'm second-guessing myself.

Opinions please
my opinion

United States

#3 Jul 3, 2013
Fred Norris wrote:
What would you do if you got a job offer, doing essentially the same thing. New place is paying you $5.35 more per hour, but instead of a 25 minute drive, it would be an hour.
Benefits packages are the same, new job is 4 10 hr days, current job is 5 8 hr days.

I'm thinking duh take the new job but my friends are all spazzing about the drive & I'm second-guessing myself.

Opinions please
I say go with the new job unless you really love where your at now. Even though you will be on the road more you get an extra day every week. Plus the extra $. Good luck to you!!
OMFG

Columbus, OH

#5 Jul 12, 2013
honestly I think i'd weigh my pro's and con's because there is a lot to think bout like do you have a great reliable car, is the drive in the winter time going to be a problem. do you have children that you have to pay a sitter for, what shift would you be working at the new job there's a lot to think bout hun but if everything I've said is ok then yes i'd take that new job.
Blondie

Medina, OH

#6 Jul 12, 2013
Move closer to the new job. It's hard to find anything that pays more than minimum wage around here.
Bitch

United States

#7 Jul 12, 2013
I say take the job u will make more but the gas is what will get u but u will have a lil more cash even after gas so ud be dumb not to take it
intheknow

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Jul 12, 2013
Go to the new job you are makeing more money.more time off.and that is how you get more exsp.
U Name It I Know It

Circleville, OH

#9 Jul 13, 2013
intheknow wrote:
Go to the new job you are makeing more money.more time off.and that is how you get more exsp.
Take some Vaseline because they could care less about you!!! Your nothing but a number!!! By the way if your from circleville you better keep your mouth shut, because they might drug test you!! We no your dirty...

Needle up
lilc

Circleville, OH

#10 Jul 13, 2013
Fred Norris wrote:

Opinions please
Take it no brainier
intheknow

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Jul 14, 2013
U Name It I Know It wrote:
<quoted text>
Take some Vaseline because they could care less about you!!! Your nothing but a number!!! By the way if your from circleville you better keep your mouth shut, because they might drug test you!! We no your dirty...
Needle up
HaHaha Not from that hell hole like you a$$!If any one is dirty it is YOU!!Your mouth is full of zezzz spit it out dont swallow all the time do you?
benji bronk

Circleville, OH

#14 Jul 18, 2013
Take it
sad

Circleville, OH

#15 Jul 18, 2013
Research the company before leaving your current position. If you decide to leave your current job give 2 weeks notice, leave on good terms just in case. Good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Holmes for Mayor Billboard 39 min law breaker 2
clean married women want you're kitty munched 1 hr you leftover licker 19
Easter is All About the Resurrection of our Lor... 1 hr wwjd 1
Roni Williams good in bed? 1 hr R3altalker 1
tyler Johnson/ kailee Townsend.. 2 hr qwerty123 13
Chasity C and Johnny B 2 hr Lifes lessons 13
Father, son OD in public parking lot 2 hr I know 8
72 indictments handed down.... 4 hr Phil 53
News 17 Indicted for Drug Trafficking in Pickaw... 9 hr drugs are bad 9
Circleville Dating