First Prev
of 3
Next Last
maliciousTrollin g

Columbus, OH

#51 Feb 6, 2013
Yup you are right, this site needs to be removed! CAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE CAN NOT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
We is us

Groveport, OH

#52 Feb 6, 2013
udontknowthem wrote:
i think this whole site needs to be taken down who ever made it should rot in hell!!!
as long as ppl like keep visiting it'll never go away. Keep coming back! You probably helped this site live for 10 more years just by all the posting you have done the past couple of days.
udontknowthem

Delaware, OH

#53 Feb 6, 2013
hey honey everyone knows how to get me off topix if they want me off topix and that is to leave shawna and robert the fuck alone and also matt and rhema. ppl have been on here dogging them and disrespecting them for a long time now and i got sick of it so in their defense started posting on here a few days ago because shawna and robert r not around to defend them selves at the moment. so like i said when they stop with all their bs ass lies and stop bein retards then i will get off topix but until then ima keep posting and if u dont like it then kiss my white ass bitch! lmfao anywhozzz good night fuck faces! talk to ya 2mar im sure :)
sweet n sexy virginia gal

Greensburg, PA

#54 Feb 6, 2013
this bully business has got to stop. people are hurting. treat people right or give your computer away. I know for a fact that the FBI is involved with tracking and documenting the crimes taking place on here. So truth is if you folks want to do some serious jail time keep it up. but if you know whats good for ya, you will stop the abuse and stay off this website.

“We do not forget.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#55 Feb 6, 2013
udontknowthem wrote:
hey honey everyone knows how to get me off topix if they want me off topix and that is to leave shawna and robert the fuck alone and also matt and rhema. ppl have been on here dogging them and disrespecting them for a long time now and i got sick of it so in their defense started posting on here a few days ago because shawna and robert r not around to defend them selves at the moment. so like i said when they stop with all their bs ass lies and stop bein retards then i will get off topix but until then ima keep posting and if u dont like it then kiss my white ass bitch! lmfao anywhozzz good night fuck faces! talk to ya 2mar im sure :)
Do you seriously think your lunatic rantings and sexual discussions about you and your boyfriend and HELPING these people any? If you really want to defend them, you should seriously just shut up. You're only making them look worse and stirring the pot vigorously.

“We do not forget.”

Location hidden

#56 Feb 6, 2013
sweet n sexy virginia gal wrote:
this bully business has got to stop. people are hurting. treat people right or give your computer away. I know for a fact that the FBI is involved with tracking and documenting the crimes taking place on here. So truth is if you folks want to do some serious jail time keep it up. but if you know whats good for ya, you will stop the abuse and stay off this website.
Can you be more specific than "on here"? I do know the FBI is involved in a few cases where businesses have suffered losses over abusive posts, none of which are in Circleville.
udontknowthem

Delaware, OH

#57 Feb 6, 2013
me shut up and keep my mouth shut when u fucking retards are dogging my friends lmfao u r a special kind of stupid arent u honey?i done made it clear how to get me off topix and he is my husband not my boyfriend and ima go suck him off lol whats wrong u jealous cuz u cnt get none aww poor lil baby i sorry itll be ok

“We do not forget.”

Location hidden

#58 Feb 7, 2013
udontknowthem wrote:
me shut up and keep my mouth shut when u fucking retards are dogging my friends lmfao u r a special kind of stupid arent u honey?i done made it clear how to get me off topix and he is my husband not my boyfriend and ima go suck him off lol whats wrong u jealous cuz u cnt get none aww poor lil baby i sorry itll be ok
I haven't said ONE word about your friends. Go back and do some reading HONEY. I'm tired of seeing you make a complete fool of yourself.
Jon

Columbus, OH

#60 Feb 7, 2013
udontknowthem wrote:
Lol....we knew it was you Shawna all along! How weird that you post as your "best friend Shitney" on previous posts. lol. Nobody and I repeat NOBODY
wants your Bobert. And what you just posted above about "sucking" him off just show how trashy you are. To answer your your own question, YOU are a special kind of stupid. Can you even find it to suck it under all that fat? Get some class...and I'm not talking about education.
udontknowthem

Delaware, OH

#62 Feb 7, 2013
once agian this is not shawna?? i dont know why u think it is? why do u think i am shawna? if i was shawna i would deffinitley tell u like i said shawna doesnt use a fake name on this website. when she comes back on this website she will use her real name. just because i said im not getting off topix until u guys stop running ur mouth about my friends and because i am married doesnt mean i am shawna lol ur a fucking retard! my husbands name is joey thank u very much
udontknowthem

Delaware, OH

#63 Feb 7, 2013
and i really dont care what u do with my mom lol u think tht hurts me? it doesnt. u can have her if shes stupid enough to go and do the things she does then hey thats on her lmfao...and i never said u was the one tht was talking shit about them i said people on here i didnt say u now did i sounds like ur the one tht needs to read it again
Jon

Columbus, OH

#64 Feb 7, 2013
Hey 4whom: I believe we have a Sybil on this thread. Multiple personalities and such!
udontknowthem

Delaware, OH

#65 Feb 7, 2013
lol yea sure whatever dude. if u want to think that i am shawna then go ahead and think it...just proves how stupid u really are lmfao
Jon

Columbus, OH

#66 Feb 7, 2013
udontknowthem wrote:
lol yea sure whatever dude. if u want to think that i am shawna then go ahead and think it...just proves how stupid u really are lmfao
Sure Sybil, whatever your multiple personalities say.
udontknowthem

Delaware, OH

#67 Feb 7, 2013
lmao what ever hey ur the retard for thinking it lmao...so i think i know who u r... i talked to shawna today and told her all this hilarious bullshit u have been saying and she seems to think u r timmy stonerock?? is she right??

“Displaced Denizen”

Since: Aug 12

Powell Ohio

#69 Feb 7, 2013
Sharon Peadurs wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read all of your rants and have come to the conclusion that you are a total wack job. Go snort some more pills and come back with some better comments. What's it like talking and answering yourself Shawna? Must drive you crazy knowing that some other person is making the Timbits and coffee while you snort pills and play on Topix all day!
Welcome back Sharon!

“We do not forget.”

Location hidden

#71 Feb 7, 2013
former_roundtowner wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back Sharon!
agreed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tina Webb with a black guy 34 min Eye know right 4
Maggots in the food in PCJ 38 min big black bubba 1
Describe your poo with a movie title. 1 hr UTrashy 42
McDonalds 1 hr UTrashy 20
Jon Radcliff 1 hr Jesus 6
Man passed out in the womens restroom at Ted Le... 2 hr UTrashy 3
Battery stolen out of truck overnight. No polic... 2 hr UTrashy 2
swat 7 hr UTrashy 138
Have you seen this?I'm still laughing. 14 hr 4 realz 6

Circleville Jobs