Annie (Anna) Pence
the one that got way

Marion, OH

#1 Jul 5, 2014
I had a huge crush on her when we were younger, my family moved out of state and I have just recently moved back to Ohio. I have been thinking about her recently and was wondering how she is, or if she is still in Circleville. I have tried facebook, and had no luck.I would like to make it clear that I am not trying to start any trouble or bashing. I would just like to catch up with an old friend. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know this is not the best way to find her, but I have asked around, and came up with nothing. Thanks in advance.
eli

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jul 5, 2014
the one that got way wrote:
I had a huge crush on her when we were younger, my family moved out of state and I have just recently moved back to Ohio. I have been thinking about her recently and was wondering how she is, or if she is still in Circleville. I have tried facebook, and had no luck.I would like to make it clear that I am not trying to start any trouble or bashing. I would just like to catch up with an old friend. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know this is not the best way to find her, but I have asked around, and came up with nothing. Thanks in advance.
if its the same Annie pence I'm thinking about she died in a house trailor fire with her mother years ago..
check out lady

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 7, 2014
Yep Dude , that is correct. She died in a house fire
lipstick

Circleville, OH

#4 Jul 29, 2014
She was murdered. Someone blew that trailer up. She was always hiding. And had lil kids. I will never forget that sad day. Sorry to.the one that got away. Shes gone. Hopefully rip. Sad.
lipstick

Toledo, OH

#5 Jul 29, 2014
The kids died too.....very very very sad. Or shes in the witness protection program.
Sick

Ashville, OH

#6 Jul 30, 2014
Where was the fire? I thought she died of cancer several years ago?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~*~Movies~*~ (Feb '16) 25 min grOOvey mOOvey 35
Ashley Kuhn (Aug '16) 27 min Dont care 14
Nicholas Square 2 hr Daddybri75 14
Mexican in blue truck 2 hr American in gray ... 10
The 1,000 Post Challenge (Jul '15) 2 hr texas pete 89
Kathy G out of jail doing good 3 hr Triple C 7
FLATLINES Last Post Wins 5 hr Princess Hey 268
Haven Foster 14 hr A White Guy 42

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web