welfare frauders
Sick and tired

Powell, OH

#1 Nov 20, 2013
I am sick and tired of all these welfare frauders and abusers in Pickaway county and especially Circleville. There needs to be a change in how the programs work.
well

Dublin, OH

#2 Nov 20, 2013
I noticed the other thread was removed. My guess is the junkies are mad as they may get cut off after their names were up here. Too many people use their medical card to get their prescriptions for free which they sell. Along with their food stamps, .50 on the dollar.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 Nov 20, 2013
I think it was taken down b/c someone actually admitted to tattooing feet on their body, I was a better person before knowing this information.
I agree

Powell, OH

#4 Nov 20, 2013
well wrote:
I noticed the other thread was removed. My guess is the junkies are mad as they may get cut off after their names were up here. Too many people use their medical card to get their prescriptions for free which they sell. Along with their food stamps,.50 on the dollar.
You are so very right. The welfare dept. in CIrcleville needs togo after these people and stop picking on trivial things
Duh

Wilmington, OH

#5 Nov 23, 2013
Mandi white... Stephanie mason...Jennifer baird..
rebel rouser

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Nov 23, 2013
Take the kids, if they are young enough to be helped and let the parents starve!

I see too many kids going to school dirty, hungry, lice-infested with a drugged-up skank for a mother and no "baby daddy" in the picture. Lots of kids are disruptive and take time from the kids who go to school to learn. If you get food stamps, feed your kids! The school feeds them 2 meals a day, you can surely feed them 1 meal and on the week-ends. Cut back 1 pack of cigarettes and buy some soap!! And do some laundry!!!!!!!!!!
Local

Canton, OH

#7 Nov 23, 2013
Michelle lane!!!!!
I KNOW

Powell, OH

#8 Nov 23, 2013
rebel rouser wrote:
Take the kids, if they are young enough to be helped and let the parents starve!
I see too many kids going to school dirty, hungry, lice-infested with a drugged-up skank for a mother and no "baby daddy" in the picture. Lots of kids are disruptive and take time from the kids who go to school to learn. If you get food stamps, feed your kids! The school feeds them 2 meals a day, you can surely feed them 1 meal and on the week-ends. Cut back 1 pack of cigarettes and buy some soap!! And do some laundry!!!!!!!!!!
It breaks my heart to see kids with very dirty clothes and dirty bodies and hair and they are like that all the time. These kids need taken care of and looked after properly and cared for but a lot of them look so unkept.A lot of these kids are so thin or fat because their parents don't feed them or give them too much processed junk food because they are too lazy to cook a nutritious meal for them. The teachers and welfare case workers should report this and the parents should be made by law to take better care of their kids or they will arrest the parents and put the kids in a home.There should be a home for these kids that has descent dependable people working for them and the kids get a lot of love and proper care and good nutrition. I don't like the foster care system because I think some of these foster parents are weirdos and molesters and crazy. The kids are Americas future so they all deserve good proper care and upbringing. It is not just the welfare parents that traet their kids like this it is parents who work and make a good amount of money too.
rebel rouser

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Nov 23, 2013
The daughter of a friend volunteered at an elementary school a few years ago. One little boy was particularly pitiful. He told that one week-end all he had to eat was gravy. One day he asked if the helper smelled anything and then told her that he had on clean clothes. This is sad that the smell of clean clothes was so rare to him that he commented on it. Shortly after this, the boy was withdrawn from the school. I hope someone somewhere is helping him. His parents should be jailed!!
bender

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Nov 24, 2013
like I said, I bet the trash will sell the free turkeys for drugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MindyCrackHeadSmith 1 min Hahaha 3
Fowlers 19 min Tony 1
Identify Suspect 32 min UTrashy 63
Lori Harmon 44 min Em breeders 2
Bryan Parmer or Anthony Schwaughbaugh which one... 1 hr Hahaha 9
Renee Rittenhouse 1 hr Hmmmm 11
Who is selling dope and Where are they located 1 hr Snitch 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages