First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Elyria, OH

#21 Jun 27, 2013
is it to have sex with her since she already has a kid or does the underage thing still count? I mean seriously it is not like that pu$$y is virgin anymore. I sit ok if I pay her for it? How much does she charge? and What is a Berry? I have strwaberries and can get her some blueberries or raspberries. I just want me some young ho for a while that knows how to do it good
lmfaoooo

Portsmouth, OH

#22 Jun 27, 2013
i bet she would for a quarter. maybe even a nickel if your weenie is longer than 4 inch.
coonhunter

Columbus, OH

#23 Jul 1, 2013
It stinks you dont want it.
jehe

Cleveland, OH

#24 Jul 1, 2013
She is hot. Isn't the age of consent 16 in Ohio?
speaksmymind

Ray, OH

#25 Jul 15, 2013
the courts should have order her tubes cut and burned or for her reproductive organs to be removed cuz a murderer does not deserve to raise a child... taking the life of a human without remorse what a piece of shit!!!
Hey

Findlay, OH

#26 Jul 15, 2013
Is she pregnant?
wow

Washington Court House, OH

#27 Aug 3, 2013
I think it's messed up that she's out an about . I mean come on you got ppl out here doing les fine of what she did an has 20 years to do . She shouldn't be out smelling fresh air she should be in prison smelling shit !!!! Why should add be able to enjoy being a mom an raise her kids if Brittany Jefferies couldn't even do that . RIP Brittany .
Moses Fortney

Phoenix, AZ

#29 Aug 9, 2013
gross

Delaware, OH

#32 Sep 27, 2013
Go figure her and her p*ss* boyfriend arrested for probation violations today it's cool tho they won't get anything out of it probably ...
OMG

Ashville, OH

#33 Sep 27, 2013
gross wrote:
Go figure her and her p*ss* boyfriend arrested for probation violations today it's cool tho they won't get anything out of it probably ...
really? i didnt hear anything about this? when where why tell us everthing
Brian Coleman

Chillicothe, OH

#34 Oct 9, 2013
wow wrote:
I think it's messed up that she's out an about . I mean come on you got ppl out here doing les fine of what she did an has 20 years to do . She shouldn't be out smelling fresh air she should be in prison smelling shit !!!! Why should add be able to enjoy being a mom an raise her kids if Brittany Jefferies couldn't even do that . RIP Brittany .
Brittany was a dope head and slxx and didn't take care of her kids sold furniture to buy drugs kids slept on the floor I know her well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corrupt system 1 hr Sos 21
Justin Cox 1 hr Cox lover 6
Clitoral Removal Special 3 hr Motion 3
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 3 hr bored420 1,070
Mary Barton in jail now 3 hr Motion 18
Lawless for Sheriff 4 hr Judge Ville 1
Mindy Lee smith 4 hr Mindyneedlejunkie... 2
Purple Iroc drive by shooting 6 hr Lorreta Lynch 5

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web