fishinfordopemoney
WARNING

Delaware, OH

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Just had 3 known addicts and theives with their snow shovels knock on my door didn't open it tho as soon as i saw who it was ... they are wanting to make their dope money shoveling your driveways and sidewalks sorry Eby,Walsh,and Greeno I'm not buyin your next high
TheyCMeTrollnThe yHaten

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 3, 2013
I used to have junkies shovel my driveway, then ignore them when they were done, and wanted paid, I'd wait til they got mad and call the cops and tell them there were disorderly people outside my house! Since they typically had pipes, needles, or other things on them they go to jail, and my driveway and sidewalk is cleared!
Oops i farted

United States

#3 Feb 3, 2013
TheyCMeTrollnTheyHaten wrote:
I used to have junkies shovel my driveway, then ignore them when they were done, and wanted paid, I'd wait til they got mad and call the cops and tell them there were disorderly people outside my house! Since they typically had pipes, needles, or other things on them they go to jail, and my driveway and sidewalk is cleared!
u may just be the smartest man or women in the world. Funniest thing I've read in a long time

“We do not forget.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 4, 2013
WARNING wrote:
Just had 3 known addicts and theives with their snow shovels knock on my door didn't open it tho as soon as i saw who it was ... they are wanting to make their dope money shoveling your driveways and sidewalks sorry Eby,Walsh,and Greeno I'm not buyin your next high
Are you serious? Aren't they all grown men? Why are they out taking money away from teenagers who are too young to have real jobs? LOSERS.

Don't bother posting "they are out there trying to make an honest dollar" bullshit either. They are scouting out your property, vehicles, and personal belongings for their next heist. Bank on it.
Hmmm

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Just tonight, I heard one guy on his phone talking about getting pills getting 'fronted' to him until he could shovel some sidewalks! I wish I could say I was shocked, said it right infront of me walking down my sidewalk! Didnt bother being discreet or anything. No clue who he was though, I dont know a lot of people in this town.

“Displaced Denizen”

Since: Aug 12

Powell Ohio

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Just tonight, I heard one guy on his phone talking about getting pills getting 'fronted' to him until he could shovel some sidewalks! I wish I could say I was shocked, said it right infront of me walking down my sidewalk! Didnt bother being discreet or anything. No clue who he was though, I dont know a lot of people in this town.
You should make your best effort to keep it that way :)
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#7 Feb 4, 2013
should have whipped up a batch of "krokodile" as payment to them
Hmmm

United States

#8 Feb 4, 2013
former_roundtowner wrote:
<quoted text>
You should make your best effort to keep it that way :)
i do. Lived here before, moved, came back and everyone I used to know is on one drug or the other. Been 4 years and all I do is bust my ass and take care of my own kin. No need to associate anymore, I'm anonymous to this town and like it that way :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shoshonni Drive 32 min BooBoo 36
Relocation 36 min Rickster-- 17,047
Lot 35 Morris trailer park 55 min Aunt Evvie 8
Haven Foster 1 hr you trippin 14
Alaskan Bush People 2 hr Shadow_Hunter 9
FLATLINES Last Post Wins 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 198
The 1,000 Post Challenge (Jul '15) 2 hr Aunt Evvie 80

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance