1st of the month & lonely topix conversations

Posted in the Circleville Forum

Einstein

United States

#1 May 2, 2013
Omg....this happens every month. Whyyyyyy?

Hello, white trash Circlevillians...anyone home? All out blowing your welfare?
Removed

Circleville, OH

#2 May 2, 2013
It is pathetic. Must be nice I need some money
tiger

Huron, OH

#3 May 2, 2013
Don't worry!! These lazy ass lowlife's time is running out! The day is coming when their EBT card won't work anymore!! America will go bankrupt!! Just a matter of time!!
someone

Chicago, IL

#4 May 3, 2013
When America does go bankrupt and it will, other peoples ebt cards will be the last of our worries! I don't let what other people are doing bother me because I don't let them rent space in my head. I go to work, pay my taxes, and contribute to society. I know $17 an hour isn't fantastic, but it pays the bills. My insurance just doubled thanks to Obama! When its all said and done, we are all going to be dirt poor and no good jobs will be left. Welfare recipients didn't do this, our government did! All of our great jobs have been shipped over seas. There us nothing hardly left besides minimum paying jobs and who the hell can pay rent and put food on the table for their families? I don't blame people for getting help. After all, our government help put us in this position? The government is who is destroying us, not the welfare recipients? If I could get a better join,I would. Wouldn't you??
tiger

Huron, OH

#5 May 3, 2013
I agree that the govt is to blame, but at the end of the day I'm responsible for my family! Just because the govt offers doesn't mean i have to take! We have alot of lazy pple in this country looking for handouts! You should be worried because when that EBT card doesn't work....all hell will break loose! When that day happens, it will effect you and i!
someone

Chicago, IL

#6 May 3, 2013
tiger wrote:
I agree that the govt is to blame, but at the end of the day I'm responsible for my family! Just because the govt offers doesn't mean i have to take! We have alot of lazy pple in this country looking for handouts! You should be worried because when that EBT card doesn't work....all hell will break loose! When that day happens, it will effect you and i!
I agree for the most part, but are you telling me you would not accept help if your family was going hungry? The help is there to help those who try to help themselves. Definitely Solange be given to those not trying! Sad thing is, when minimum wage is 8 bucks a hour, you can't pay rent, utilities, and everything else and survive, yet those people can't get help because they make to much! That is just sick. I say help them with some extra and those who don't want to try, hell with them. Sterilize them so they don't bring kids in the world to suffer. Make them work for their card doing something, anything other then nothing at all!!
tiger

Huron, OH

#7 May 3, 2013
I agree with you! Helping those who help themselves doesn't bother me! I'm tired of supporting a single mom, who purposely has mutiple children, to get more foodstamps! I'm tired of supporting a deadbeat dad because he won't get off of his ass, work, and support his family! If someone works and needs help, ok! Majority of welfare recipients are lazy and the govt enables them! Makes me sick!!! What will these pple do when the money from the govt is gone?
someone

Chicago, IL

#8 May 3, 2013
tiger wrote:
I agree with you! Helping those who help themselves doesn't bother me! I'm tired of supporting a single mom, who purposely has mutiple children, to get more foodstamps! I'm tired of supporting a deadbeat dad because he won't get off of his ass, work, and support his family! If someone works and needs help, ok! Majority of welfare recipients are lazy and the govt enables them! Makes me sick!!! What will these pple do when the money from the govt is gone?
When the government collapses,we are ALL going to suffer! There will be no jobs and no help available. I know that is a negative comment, but I believe that to be the Gods honest truth!
tiger

Freeport, PA

#9 May 3, 2013
@Someone, i agree! Obamacare will end the America we know!!
Loni

Logan, OH

#10 May 3, 2013
Einstein wrote:
Omg....this happens every month. Whyyyyyy?
Hello, white trash Circlevillians...anyone home? All out blowing your welfare?
You could always go to Chillicothe topix or some other topix. Check out African American topix. I found it very interesting. You might, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How come keely is still at county jail 1 hr andsowhat 3
Apple Ridge 1 hr Norma Stitts 2
Alicia Donaldson 1 hr AEu123 5
Erica Ramsey 2 hr hood 2
situation on hayward street 3 hr Megan 5
girl works bob evens name april she good 4 hr mizz 1
Tattoos from Kat?? Any good?? (Feb '13) 4 hr Honky 51
Murder of teacher from Westfall (Mar '11) 10 hr Your stupid 53
Circleville prostitution and drugs 21 hr Ibetudo 59
Circleville Dating