Can anyone tell me anything about a ...

Can anyone tell me anything about a looker named Doug Tatman?

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
little piece of heaven

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2011
I'm new in the area and I seen him on his bike one night in town, but didn't know if he was single. What's he like?
Momma to a Princess

Herndon, VA

#2 Sep 6, 2011
little piece of heaven wrote:
I'm new in the area and I seen him on his bike one night in town, but didn't know if he was single. What's he like?
If your new to the area and know nothing about him how do you know his name?!?
The Devil

United States

#3 Sep 7, 2011
I have been a good friend of Dougs for many years now and here is what you need to know about Doug Tatman...He is a good man...very family oriented..He has 2 great children and an amazing grandchild..While he does love his motorcycles and going to the bars occasionally his Wife,Son,Daughter, and Grandaughter have always been his number one priorty
little piece of heaven

United States

#4 Sep 8, 2011
Momma to a Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
If your new to the area and know nothing about him how do you know his name?!?
Because I asked the bartender who he was
little piece of heaven

United States

#5 Sep 8, 2011
Thanks Devil. I had no clue he was married when I asked the bartender she said he wasn't. But Thanks! Sounds like a great person!
really

Martinsville, OH

#6 Sep 9, 2011
little piece of heaven wrote:
Thanks Devil. I had no clue he was married when I asked the bartender she said he wasn't. But Thanks! Sounds like a great person!
does it really matter if theyre married or not? obviously the bartender didnt think so.
Momma to a Princess

Powell, OH

#7 Sep 10, 2011
Really- as his daughter I am here to say that it would probably be best for you to mind your own business especially when your comment is absolutely ignorant
Little Piece of Heaven- you are right...my Dad is a great person Thank You :)
fun in round town

United States

#8 Sep 26, 2011
Doug Tatman married ... ha ha ha no way! He sures doesn't act like it!! I dont think he is!
Whatever

Dallas, TX

#9 Oct 3, 2011
As his daughter,you're clueless. He punched his girlfriend in the face. That's right,girlfriend. Family man!?!?! Ha!!! P. O. S.
rowdy1

Washington Court House, OH

#10 Oct 3, 2011
Ooooops! Looks like old Doug has been outed, lmao.
Momma to a Princess

Wilmington, OH

#11 Oct 31, 2011
fun in round town wrote:
Doug Tatman married ... ha ha ha no way! He sures doesn't act like it!! I dont think he is!
Clueless huh?? Maybe u should check ur source his "girlfriend" did not get punched in the face.. That's why the court case was closed cause the bitch outed herself on the stand!! But I don't know what I'm talking about huh? And that whole argument that took place was because the stupid slut called his granduaughter who was 3 at the time a little bitch and said she didn't give a fuck about her.. So imma need all of u who think u know him to get right!! U have NO clue what the hell u are talking about.. When u know it all then come at me thanks :)
Momma to a Princess

Wilmington, OH

#12 Oct 31, 2011
But I can tell u there is only 1 Women who married Doug Tatman and there will never be another one to take his name.. The same one he always runs back to.. Spends holidays with goes on vaca with and so on! Once again thanks :)
I know

Columbus, OH

#13 Oct 31, 2011
He's now gay and live in German Village
growup

Santa Barbara, CA

#14 Oct 14, 2012
hes a cheater has a gf named stephanie 1 great son druggie daughter and excellent granddaughter
Doug

Columbus, OH

#15 Oct 14, 2012
YES, I'm gay so what!!! Looking for anal andy
funny

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Oct 18, 2012
yea he is a cheater!!!! cheats on anyone he is with even when he was married. If he has a girlfriend now she better keep her eyes open i am sure he cheats on her like he does anyone he is with
No way

Londonderry, OH

#17 Oct 18, 2012
Momma to a Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless huh?? Maybe u should check ur source his "girlfriend" did not get punched in the face.. That's why the court case was closed cause the bitch outed herself on the stand!! But I don't know what I'm talking about huh? And that whole argument that took place was because the stupid slut called his granduaughter who was 3 at the time a little bitch and said she didn't give a fuck about her.. So imma need all of u who think u know him to get right!! U have NO clue what the hell u are talking about.. When u know it all then come at me thanks :)
I would have knocked her teeth down her throat! Hell, you even call my kids a brat and it's on
just curious

Toledo, OH

#18 Oct 22, 2012
Is this Doug, Duanes brother? From Hallsville/Adelphi area?
Well well well

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Oct 22, 2012
Ashley Tatman a druggie? Noo!
Laurelville creeper

Port Matilda, PA

#20 Oct 22, 2012
Hes not married and has a gf named stephanie, which he's playing for a fool...she's young, not bad looking and could do a whole hell of a lot better! So little piece of heaven, if you like a cheater, druggie and a woman beater, he's your man!!! He was also screwing around when he was married to Holly with a whore names Chrissy Lutz who claimed to be Hollys friend!! If you think he's a looker, I'm sorry but u must be blind....my dogs $hits better looking stuff than that ugly thing!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 1 hr 40ish 1,468
Worst lanlord in C-Ville (Aug '12) 1 hr JustAnotherPerson 69
Relocation 1 hr Hugh Jasol 4
Taylor sawyers 1 hr Charlie 1
BIG Bill 4 hr fact 2
Joshua T Cross Reward 5 hr t maxxx 22
Christina Jenkins (Aug '14) 5 hr t maxxx 19
tina vandine Tue Yo Mama 64

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web