First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 28, 2013
Prove to me who u name it i know it is and i will give you the above reward.
pork chop

Circleville, OH

#2 Jul 31, 2013
you better hope it is some broken down old man or better yet a girl.Right,what you gonna do fat boy.you couldnt whip your way out of a wet paper bag.Pipe down puss boy

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 31, 2013
A reward for what? Someone saying something that got your panties in a bunch? So, Tommy you are banking THAT much money to pay someone's bills for a month? lol. Unless you're hoping and praying your informant is on HUD and pays no rent or utilities, has a food card and Obama phone. Then you won't have to pay anything. Woo Hoo! You're not some tough guy and whoever put that in your head needs flicked in the forehead. Hee Hee.
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#4 Jul 31, 2013
Getchu Summ wrote:
A reward for what? Someone saying something that got your panties in a bunch? So, Tommy you are banking THAT much money to pay someone's bills for a month? lol. Unless you're hoping and praying your informant is on HUD and pays no rent or utilities, has a food card and Obama phone. Then you won't have to pay anything. Woo Hoo! You're not some tough guy and whoever put that in your head needs flicked in the forehead. Hee Hee.
No tough guy huh,HA!bitch i would crush you,by any means available,I WOULD AND I WILL HURT YOU BITCH I GET YOUR NAME,you are couch built soft,gotta name like getusumm,but dont back it up?should be getmecum,cause you aint no man.you are a coward hows those thousand deaths treating ya.
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#5 Jul 31, 2013
pork chop wrote:
you better hope it is some broken down old man or better yet a girl.Right,what you gonna do fat boy.you couldnt whip your way out of a wet paper bag.Pipe down puss boy
uh huh pork soft,you are a soft ass bitch,your prally some ho or junkie i smacked around.hide behind your screen coward and enjoy your thousand deaths.

Location hidden

#6 Jul 31, 2013
Tommy Jenkins wrote:
<quoted text>No tough guy huh,HA!bitch i would crush you,by any means available,I WOULD AND I WILL HURT YOU BITCH I GET YOUR NAME,you are couch built soft,gotta name like getusumm,but dont back it up?should be getmecum,cause you aint no man.you are a coward hows those thousand deaths treating ya.
Oh please Tommy Boy. You are a legend in your OWN mind only. There is not one person scared of you in Roundtown. You talk all ghetto-fied like your some Billy Bada$$. The only thing you would crush is that rock you push in your pipe. Your reputation precedes you and you're soft like a warm tub of butter. Come hurt me, I'm shaking in my shoes. Better yet, crush me. You're the town joke. Always have been, always will be. But you'd better know who you're talking to before you go throwing out threats little man.

Thousand deaths? Boy, you'd know more about that than anyone.
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#7 Jul 31, 2013
Getchu Summ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please Tommy Boy. You are a legend in your OWN mind only. There is not one person scared of you in Roundtown. You talk all ghetto-fied like your some Billy Bada$$. The only thing you would crush is that rock you push in your pipe. Your reputation precedes you and you're soft like a warm tub of butter. Come hurt me, I'm shaking in my shoes. Better yet, crush me. You're the town joke. Always have been, always will be. But you'd better know who you're talking to before you go throwing out threats little man.
Thousand deaths? Boy, you'd know more about that than anyone.
ha!whats wrong bitch your whipper broke,im man enough to put my name on here like im man enough to smash your soft face all over the street,you are soft as butter an you aint shit,i will put your eye out with a crack pipe i got off your bitch!hahaha you fuckin ciward,ive never ran from a fight,lost or won,bitch im quick too jump and represent,all the while your baby powder asd is still on your fake name bullshit,you prally sit to piss bitch,if im soft make me know it,cause i find out who you are,that shits gonna be like christmas,bitch its comin.
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#8 Jul 31, 2013
Getchu Summ wrote:
it shines bright i got your ass,beat your ass or took your ass,legends are legends bitch,in my own mind,your so soft got you cowards make me so happy this is better than my cableoh and by the way..you can tell by my life i aint broke,you can tell by the look in your bitches eyes when she hears my name im no joke,prally tossed it,ive had more pussy than youve had pizza hardboy wheres your name bitch!ha,heres mine come see me MR.THOUSAND DEATHS,ill curb stomp your bitch ass from here to chillicothe.

Location hidden

#9 Jul 31, 2013
Tommy Jenkins wrote:
<quoted text>ha!whats wrong bitch your whipper broke,im man enough to put my name on here like im man enough to smash your soft face all over the street,you are soft as butter an you aint shit,i will put your eye out with a crack pipe i got off your bitch!hahaha you fuckin ciward,ive never ran from a fight,lost or won,bitch im quick too jump and represent,all the while your baby powder asd is still on your fake name bullshit,you prally sit to piss bitch,if im soft make me know it,cause i find out who you are,that shits gonna be like christmas,bitch its comin.
I really didn't read whatever druggie gibberish you just wrote.

You are a legend in your OWN mind Tommy Boy. Always been trash and the town joke, always will be. Nobody is scared of you. Not even your own shadow. Keep on dreamin tough boy. LMFAO.
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#10 Jul 31, 2013
Yep,im so scared of you,hell with a name like that!ooohh!we are so scared,i mean,what would topix be without nameless tough guys like you?hows that bitch of yours softy?she missin daddy.you aint shit,never will be shit,everyone now reads this and truely sees you are not only,a coward,but a ranting idiot who can only pick web sites for fights cause youre too soft to do it outside of cyberland...thousand deaths gettucum thousand deaths hard boy,right there with ya on the lmfaogo look in the mirror and tell yourself how tough you are!
pork chop

Circleville, OH

#11 Jul 31, 2013
Tommy Jenkins wrote:
<quoted text>uh huh pork soft,you are a soft ass bitch,your prally some ho or junkie i smacked around.hide behind your screen coward and enjoy your thousand deaths.
Hey tough guy give your ole lady a kiss and let me know how I taste,because she just guzzeled my big load

Location hidden

#12 Jul 31, 2013
pork chop wrote:
<quoted text>Hey tough guy give your ole lady a kiss and let me know how I taste,because she just guzzeled my big load
Sounds like Pork Chop knows a few things about you and your hoe Tommy Boy.
U Name It I Know It

Circleville, OH

#14 Jul 31, 2013
U Name It I Know It wrote:
<quoted text>
Its me fat boy!!! I kind of like the name tommy boy??? Drop about 70lbs you fat fuck///// your old lady knows who DADDY is, she won't tell you because she don't want you to no that 2 men pounded that pooper make her look like a whore!!! Plus me and Rodney are having fun with you ?? Ask Rodney who was there dry fucking her tits why she lick my balls and talking about your 4 in pee wee ... Another hint... Rodney life's with us some times??? Love sue
Gotcha
Lives
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#15 Aug 1, 2013
Oh you mean coward.

Location hidden

#16 Aug 1, 2013
Tommy Jenkins wrote:
Oh you mean coward.
Finally, you get it!!! The only coward is you Tommy Boy. You're only hard in that pea brain of yours. Nobody is scared of you unless its a 90 lb woman that you beat up. Oooh, what a MAN you are. Notttttttt.

Trashy Tommy Boy. That's your new nic on here. Now go fight your shadow on the sidewalk and pretend that you are that big bad fag you really actually are. Go die those thousand deaths you boast about and smash some ants while you're shadow boxing yourself.

You're a joke Trashy Tommy.
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#18 Aug 1, 2013
Getchu Summ wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, you get it!!! The only coward is you Tommy Boy. You're only hard in that pea brain of yours. Nobody is scared of you unless its a 90 lb woman that you beat up. Oooh, what a MAN you are. Notttttttt.
Trashy Tommy Boy. That's your new nic on here. Now go fight your shadow on the sidewalk and pretend that you are that big bad fag you really actually are. Go die those thousand deaths you boast about and smash some ants while you're shadow boxing yourself.
jokes all you,sissy everyone sees how much of a coward you are,i think its funny shit,that you are really that big of a sissy,matter of fact,im proud of anyone ive ever busted in the mouth,just cant wait till its you,but by the ammount of anger and time your putting into this i already have loser,and guess what,every scream,plea for help,drop of blood...i loved it.now what bitch.
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#19 Aug 1, 2013
Getchu Summ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're the "Trash"! And will only run your mouth,without backing it up.Just like the many faceless tough guys on here.
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#20 Aug 1, 2013
U Name It I Know It wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotcha
Lives
only 996 to guy,ask that chubby car slingin bitch hes got how i taste cause when she lived up above in the apartments across from the DMV,ol Tommy Boy had her spun out moaning my name,right behind ol Dwight Oiler!hahaha,gotchoo and any bitch you have now or have had,your way behind.....way behind,aint the first one of them either,but youre just a pussy coward who already knows how i taste,hey,,you can my sloppy seconds any time,im sure you do every time you bang your trashy bitch.lmfao,WHATEVER SISSY!
U Name It I Know It

Circleville, OH

#21 Aug 1, 2013
Tommy Jenkins wrote:
<quoted text>only 996 to guy,ask that chubby car slingin bitch hes got how i taste cause when she lived up above in the apartments across from the DMV,ol Tommy Boy had her spun out moaning my name,right behind ol Dwight Oiler!hahaha,gotchoo and any bitch you have now or have had,your way behind.....way behind,aint the first one of them either,but youre just a pussy coward who already knows how i taste,hey,,you can my sloppy seconds any time,im sure you do every time you bang your trashy bitch.lmfao,WHATEVER SISSY!
Tommy boy like e / me like e/ can we play??? Love Smokey / clue=== sue is my ???? You can't whip me fat boy
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#22 Aug 1, 2013
No,but i can and will kill you i ever find out who you are,YOUR ON 996 NOW COWARD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ok say what you can before it gets deleted 31 min Really 27
America must turn back to God 1 hr Rev Jim Baker 2
Rosemary cook 2 hr ranger 1
Jeremy Taylor 3 hr ricky ramsey 8
I finally figured it out 6 hr Mparmer 7
anyone know courtney young 8 hr sick girl 1
Handsome men in town 12 hr peniseater 12
Caleb Lintz suicide Mon disgusted 10

Winter Storm Watch for Pickaway County was issued at March 03 at 9:53AM EST

Circleville Dating