does anyone know whats up on Mound st...

does anyone know whats up on Mound st right now? Lots of cops...

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
really

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 13, 2013
I just would like to know if someone died or what this close to my house...
U Name It I Know It

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 13, 2013
really wrote:
I just would like to know if someone died or what this close to my house...
Their not coming for you or your drugs!!!! Go to bed and when you get up go look for a job!!!! You f heard me .....

Needle up
U Name It I Know It

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 13, 2013
By the way let's all pray! That a hole family OD
Facts

Van Wert, OH

#4 Jun 13, 2013
East or west?
jack

United States

#5 Jun 14, 2013
U Name It I Know It wrote:
By the way let's all pray! That a hole family OD
lets pray your kids die.
U Name It I Know It

Columbus, OH

#6 Jun 14, 2013
jack wrote:
<quoted text> lets pray your kids die.
No kids, Jackie ball. Well now wait a minute??? I did slam your mommy puss boy how old are you son ?? Needle up
really

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 14, 2013
wow. I don't have any drugs. And I have a very good job. So, not sure who you might be talking to. I was just wondering if I need to move to a new neighborhood. It was on East Mound st Facts.
really

Columbus, OH

#8 Jun 14, 2013
And that would be "They're not coming for you" for those of us who finished high school.
fn Einstein

Cleveland, OH

#10 Jun 14, 2013
If you have a good job then why do you still live in Circleville? The north end is full of drugs too. Get a real job.
really

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 14, 2013
There are tons of people who have good jobs that live in Circleville. Not everyone who lives here does drugs, it is just all you hear about. None of you that frequent this site would have anything to discuss if all the posts were about the people who do good things here. I was just curious if anyone knew what was going on down the street from my house. I was hoping for some actual information instead of the usual mindless accusations, but again I am disappointed.
U Name It I Know It

Columbus, OH

#12 Jun 15, 2013
really wrote:
There are tons of people who have good jobs that live in Circleville. Not everyone who lives here does drugs, it is just all you hear about. None of you that frequent this site would have anything to discuss if all the posts were about the people who do good things here. I was just curious if anyone knew what was going on down the street from my house. I was hoping for some actual information instead of the usual mindless accusations, but again I am disappointed.
Poss OD next time join them!!! You say tons of people,that makes me thank about your mom boy, bend her over and have a ton of fun/she a very nice lady that works and doesn't do drugs.... hAHaHa. No really needle up puss
stfu

United States

#13 Jun 15, 2013
U name it I know it I really wish your a*s would get locked up in the county so we all wouldn't have to see your ignorant posts on here. You are clearly a junkie with no education. You couldn't speak or spell properly if someone paid you. Shut up go get a job or do us all a favor and OD yourself. You are the trash that is wrong with this town and the world. A loser that likes to try and tell others what's wrong with them because you're so angry with your own pathetic life and that fact no woman wants your tiny penis. Stop posting on here no one cares what a worthless lowlife junkie has to say.
really

Columbus, OH

#14 Jun 16, 2013
Fortunately for me, my self-image isn't affected by the opinion of someone who cannot even make a coherent sentence. I could care less what you have to say about me, or my family, or the people I know in this town. If you hate it here so much, feel free to leave.
U Name It I Know It

Columbus, OH

#15 Jun 16, 2013
stfu wrote:
U name it I know it I really wish your a*s would get locked up in the county so we all wouldn't have to see your ignorant posts on here. You are clearly a junkie with no education. You couldn't speak or spell properly if someone paid you. Shut up go get a job or do us all a favor and OD yourself. You are the trash that is wrong with this town and the world. A loser that likes to try and tell others what's wrong with them because you're so angry with your own pathetic life and that fact no woman wants your tiny penis. Stop posting on here no one cares what a worthless lowlife junkie has to say.
Sorry it took so long to get back with you, I was pounding your moms ass boy !!
U Name It I Know It

Columbus, OH

#16 Jun 16, 2013
really wrote:
Fortunately for me, my self-image isn't affected by the opinion of someone who cannot even make a coherent sentence. I could care less what you have to say about me, or my family, or the people I know in this town. If you hate it here so much, feel free to leave.
That's great,,, since you don't Care your hole family a joke!!!

Needle up
Bille

Stoutsville, OH

#17 Jun 16, 2013
U Name It I Know It wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry it took so long to get back with you, I was pounding your moms ass boy !!
Can I have sloppy seconds ??Id LIKE A FEW HITS.
really

Columbus, OH

#18 Jun 17, 2013
My "whole" family is awesome. I am not sure what your "hole" family is.
U Name It I Know It

Columbus, OH

#19 Jun 17, 2013
I heard this started on Weldon ave drug deal gone wrong somebody f*cked up a car and was chased down the road cat campbell
really

Columbus, OH

#20 Jun 17, 2013
Thank you for a straight answer. I appreciate it. :)
stfu

United States

#21 Jun 17, 2013
First off I'm a woman and my mother is dead. God you really are idiotic scum! How about you "needle up" and rid the world of your as*! Are you an adult or a 3rd grader with your stupid comments?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AC what is wring with you? 20 min Maverick 808 669
Ohio Heights 53 min dump trucker 4
You're All Done. 1 hr Insane 8
Shawn sheperd 2 hr Hahah low lifes 5
Kevin lowery 2 hr Times ticking 2
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 3 hr bored 959
Brenda Mahoney 3 hr Whatever 2

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages