I think she moved away with her bf after she had her baby
what

Lewis Center, OH

#3 Sep 12, 2012
who is she never heard of her
wowwww

Circleville, OH

#4 Oct 6, 2012
That thing reproduced?! That's the last thing this world needs is a herpe infested offspring of that thing...
ThisIsHowITroll

Columbus, OH

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Sharon Peedurs wrote:
<quoted text>
Last name is Greeno, what do you expect?
Amen!!!!
are u kidding me

Columbus, OH

#7 Oct 6, 2012
what is wrong with you people seriously! this is a kid your talking about that has done absolutely nothing to anyone! she doesnt bother anyone or talk about anyone you friggin people need to grow the hell up seriously!! you want to talk about dopers and shit fine leave the kids alone!
jenifer greeno

Lynchburg, OH

#8 Oct 6, 2012
a greeno, really? f u c k u guys!!
jenifer greeno

Lynchburg, OH

#10 Oct 7, 2012
people judge all the greeno's in circleville and the sad thing is we aint all related. theres 2 sets of greeno's. the family that gave us the bad name aint my relation
gothic sludgehammer

United States

#12 Apr 20, 2013
Dude noella is great lay man no uherpies for me either man n I drove miles n miles to sleep with hr lol ur missing out

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#13 Apr 20, 2013
Kris chaney did here back in the day gross!
cville

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Apr 21, 2013
She jus got indicted. Something about being involved with her brother. She's facing a couple felonies. I was kinda curious if anyone knew more about it. And this girl has problems. Selfish little bitch jus lost her 1 yr. Old cuz she's awaiting trial and no one could take her. So irresponsible. Hope someone can give that little girl better than what she was getting. This biotch jus pisses me off!
family

Demotte, IN

#15 Apr 28, 2013
Altho I hate 2 admit but i am related to Noella by marriage she has had a very rough childhood and no shes NOT perfect but who is? yes she made mistakes but u know what this all goes back to her upbringing her parent s were /are horrible parents. maybe this will change her life 4 the better
gothic sludgehammer

Newark, OH

#16 Oct 29, 2013
Her parents were pieces of crap her mom tried sleeping wiyh mee when I was fifteen got me high as heckk
FYI

Columbus, OH

#17 Oct 30, 2013
She's in prison for the next year I believe
Tylor Greeno

Marion, OH

#19 Dec 11, 2013
And fyi gothic no my mom and dad ain't pieces of crap and my mom did not try sleeping with u and get u high got a problem bitchh the last post told every one where I live come get some
dat guy

Columbus, OH

#20 Dec 12, 2013
She had sex with me and my buddy at Ted Lewis. It was alright
Noella Greeno

Lancaster, OH

#22 Jan 8, 2014
gothic sludgehammer wrote:
Dude noella is great lay man no uherpies for me either man n I drove miles n miles to sleep with hr lol ur missing out
who are u
Drew

Lancaster, OH

#24 Dec 12, 2016
gothic sludgehammer wrote:
I suggest you not talk about my girl
happy1

Circleville, OH

#25 Dec 17, 2016
ThisIsHowITroll wrote:
<quoted text>

Amen!!!!
Not all Greeno.s are bad . Iam sick of people judging others by there names. Iam a Greeno and iam very successful in life
nope

Athens, OH

#26 Dec 18, 2016
happy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all Greeno.s are bad . Iam sick of people judging others by there names. Iam a Greeno and iam very successful in life
hahaha you lie about where you even work lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason smith 1 min Jeremy 2
Tony and crystal massie 6 min Jeremy 3
Relocation 9 min -meabadboy- 16,015
macie sawyer 10 min Clean Ur Cooter 4
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 19 min Mitch 2,240
Andrew conkel 1 hr Shenkman 8
FLATLINES Last Post Wins 5 hr Sharlene45 6

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance