Did Wellman's Close Two Funeral Homes

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Answer Please

Columbus, OH

#1 Mar 6, 2013
On their website they no longer list Ashville or Washington Courthouse. Did they close them or sell them?
Seems odd they are no longer advertised.
The Marshall

Findlay, OH

#2 Mar 6, 2013
they don't do much in ashville and court house is still going strong. they updated the website and are still working on it
Miser

Mason, OH

#3 Mar 6, 2013
It wouldnt surprise me. Ashville has be off and on For Sale for years. How many families now are trying to live off the business?
Pat, Chuck jr, Craig, Caleb, Charlie plus other enployees? No surprise funerals cost an arm and a leg. If you are dead you are dead and dont need all the bells and whistles they try to sell/upgrade you.
Miser

Mason, OH

#4 Mar 6, 2013
Newcomer in Grove City is by far the most fair in price. You can have the service in a local church and they can do the arrangements.
crazy

Howard, OH

#5 Mar 6, 2013
The one in Ashville is listed for sell and Caleb is smooching off parents and living there for free.
Lolli Pop

Toledo, OH

#6 Mar 6, 2013
Isnt Caleb living on Beverly still?
Business News

Columbus, OH

#7 Mar 7, 2013
If you want to pay too much call SCHOEDINGER they have been proven to be highest priced in area by a survey done by Newcomer. They have at least 6 Schoedinger families trying to live the high life off the places plus their employees.
The one in Circleville cost you at least a $1,000 more the Welllman or Oliver charges.
There are 4 funeral homes in Washington CH in a town only big enough to support maybe 2. Newcomer in Grove City has taken over half plus more of Schoedingers business in that part of the county plus they do lots of westside and other business.
Miser

Circleville, OH

#8 Mar 7, 2013
Newcomer should have bought the former Mader Peters building. Maybe I will give them a call and tell them Roundtown is in need of fair prices! And for anyone on a shoestring budget, imbaming is optional. If you arent having a showing, then imbalming isnt necessary. Its very invasive to the corpse anyway.( much more than most of you know) I would rather decay naturally in a pine box than be mummified in an expensive coffin.
Sayin This

Columbus, OH

#9 Mar 7, 2013
Old Mader building isn't suited for the style Newcoer wants. Low cost one floor plan so employee costs are low/ There are not enough funerals in Pickaway County to get Newcomer here.
They will build a new building from ground up fast in a busy area where everyone can see it. They stick to cheap design and low cost furnishings.
Uncle Cracker

United States

#10 Mar 7, 2013
Do junkies get funerals? How about dead shaken bastard kids?
Bar Fly

Toledo, OH

#11 Mar 7, 2013
So back to Caleb...did he get divorced? Is that why he is living in Ashville in the apartment? What happened to Craig? He is really letting himself go these days ? He used to be buff and clean cut. If Caleb is divorced, is he dating anyone?
Mind your own business

Van Wert, OH

#12 Mar 8, 2013
Bar Fly wrote:
So back to Caleb...did he get divorced? Is that why he is living in Ashville in the apartment? What happened to Craig? He is really letting himself go these days ? He used to be buff and clean cut. If Caleb is divorced, is he dating anyone?
Both Caleb and Craig are remarried. Why do any of you care what the Wellman's do with their money?
Someone who knows

Arvada, CO

#13 Mar 8, 2013
To all you haters that want to run their mouths about Wellman Funeral Home you can rest assure none of the locations have been sold or closed. Wellman Funeral Homes will be around long after you are gone.
Social Shock

Amesville, OH

#14 Mar 8, 2013
I noticed that Craig is really lettin his looks go down the drain. He was a nice lookin young man at one time. Kinda lookin like a slob lately. Maybe he'll read this and get back to takin care of business.
Someone who knows

Arvada, CO

#15 Mar 8, 2013
Are you jealous he has more money than you? Are you jealous that he actually works instead of draining the welfare system. He pays for your lazy @ss to set at home and smoke your crack and whatever other drugs you do. Get a life and a job.
Someone who knows

Arvada, CO

#16 Mar 8, 2013
Lolli Pop wrote:
Isnt Caleb living on Beverly still?
Shows how dumb you are. Caleb never did live on Beverly.
Yep

United States

#17 Mar 8, 2013
Caleb works a lot of hours in that place. He is married to a very nice girl and isn't mooching off of anyone. Don't you people have some junkies to bash instead of putting good, hard working people down on here? So what if its a family business, they still work hard and are very caring people in a time of need.
Someone who knows

Arvada, CO

#18 Mar 8, 2013
Caleb, Charlie, and Christopher all 3 work for the funeral home. They work hard for their money. Just because they live rent free doesn't mean they are mooching. It's the perks of being an employee. Craig and Chuck Jr work hard to keep what their dad built running and it's a very respectable establishment. Everyone knows the Wellman Family will give you the utmost respect during your difficult time of loosing a loved one. Quit hating on them because your welfare drug @ss is too lazy to work.
Pathetic screen name

Columbus, OH

#19 Mar 8, 2013
Yep wrote:
Caleb works a lot of hours in that place. He is married to a very nice girl and isn't mooching off of anyone. Don't you people have some junkies to bash instead of putting good, hard working people down on here? So what if its a family business, they still work hard and are very caring people in a time of need.
Works hard, nice girl he married whatever, he still doesn't have custody of his child, his wife was clocked going 101 mph in a 50 mph with a BAC of .171 which clearly shows money will buy you anything seeing she got a slap on the hand. The bitch should have been thrown in jail she could have killed someone or herself.

Living rent free is mooching, he works for free then??
Miser

Circleville, OH

#20 Mar 8, 2013
Hardly a drug user/ abuser here. I just paid cash for a funeral of a family member. But I paid a fair price. The mark up in the funeral business is just a joke. I like my money in my own pockets not in pockets of those who take advantage of those in a time of need. Sure you can make payments to these places but they really arent doing you any favors. Its like having a robber in your house and all you have is $3500 and they want $7500. You say dont shoot me, I will make payments until I get all the $7500 to you lol...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pickaway Inmates 3 hr Trailer Trash 3
Circleville police officer 3 hr mayor mcCheese 11
Kt clay an tim 4 hr Crystal 24
lisa leasure gospel singer any one know her 4 hr Ricky 5
Well thats odd 6 hr UTrashy 11
Natasha brookover 8 hr BadBitch 29
Danielle Repass 8 hr NowYaKnow 48
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages