First Prev
of 2
Next Last
My Nose Hurts

Circleville, OH

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Anyone know who he was stalking? Just curious? That was his original charge in 2011. He is back in the Radcliff Hilton and he is 76 years old. WTF? I heard he has a fake foot, so he definitely wasn't gonna catch anyone. I bet he was a "lurker". Holla!
I P FREELY

Grove City, OH

#2 Dec 10, 2012
I can't believe that anyone that age being in jail or getting in trouble at their age.Suppose to be living out their golden years.Well that's what I think anyways.lol
My Nose Hurts

Circleville, OH

#3 Dec 10, 2012
I P FREELY wrote:
I can't believe that anyone that age being in jail or getting in trouble at their age.Suppose to be living out their golden years.Well that's what I think anyways.lol
No shit! Especially for stalking and criminal damaging. I've never heard that name before. Has my nose aching for info.
No way

United States

#4 Dec 11, 2012
I've known him for yrs... When was he in jail? I don't see him in there now.
Wow

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Dec 11, 2012
He's in jail now.
No way

United States

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Damn wth do you do at 76 to get criminal damaging? Lol...
My Nose Hurts

Circleville, OH

#7 Dec 11, 2012
He lives on Kingston Pike. Hell, at 76, how do you stalk someone? Since he only has one foot, maybe the charge should be stomp instead of stalk? I crack myself up!
Wow

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Dec 11, 2012
My Nose Hurts wrote:
He lives on Kingston Pike. Hell, at 76, how do you stalk someone? Since he only has one foot, maybe the charge should be stomp instead of stalk? I crack myself up!
Lol!!
I P FREELY

Grove City, OH

#9 Dec 11, 2012
OUTLAW GRANDPA!! I'm guessing lol
Pops

United States

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Yea, real bad man!! Lol
My Nose Hurts

Circleville, OH

#11 Dec 11, 2012
Who wants to call his house and ask him him who he stalked?
stalked

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Dec 11, 2012
guess who iam
My Nose Hurts

Circleville, OH

#13 Dec 11, 2012
stalked wrote:
guess who iam
The stalkee?
The Champ

Toledo, OH

#14 Dec 11, 2012
I remember him from 30 years ago when he had a small C.B. repair shop... if I remember his name was grandpa on c.b.!
stalked

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Dec 11, 2012
maybe and i may liked it
My Nose Hurts

Circleville, OH

#16 Dec 11, 2012
The Champ wrote:
I remember him from 30 years ago when he had a small C.B. repair shop... if I remember his name was grandpa on c.b.!
LMAO! Figures.
My Nose Hurts

Circleville, OH

#17 Dec 11, 2012
stalked wrote:
maybe and i may liked it
I know who you are because I, myself, am a bit stalkerish ;) My name is Shitlock Holmzzz. How bout yourself?
WTF

Columbus, OH

#19 Dec 12, 2012
He was a Deputy long ago and got fired over being an idiot. Badge happy !!!!
Has held a life long grudge against the world and it got worse when he lost his leg working at old Eshelman Mill.
He's old and crazy now ... Needs locked up for lng long time.

Since: May 13

Lewis Center, OH

#21 Dec 14, 2012
Wow wrote:
He's in jail now.
I just looked in pcj and I didn't see Jim in there? So what are u all talking about I've known jimmy for awhile 5-6 yrs I never knew he was in jail in 2011 or now I live around the corner from him.
I knew he was a deputy at one time, and that he plays with cb radios and loves to fish, as he an I have gone fishing before in the past.

Update please!!!

Thank you

Since: May 13

Lewis Center, OH

#22 Dec 14, 2012
My Nose Hurts wrote:
Anyone know who he was stalking? Just curious? That was his original charge in 2011. He is back in the Radcliff Hilton and he is 76 years old. WTF? I heard he has a fake foot, so he definitely wasn't gonna catch anyone. I bet he was a "lurker". Holla!
w

When did Jim goto jail? I live around the corner from him and this is the first I've heard of it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrea Stevens 11 min andrea 7
tara Lambert jailed on conspiracy to commit mur... 15 min Really 3
Christy Hixson 44 min Really 11
Aaron Deem 1 hr wtf 4
redpeck 1 hr big cock daddy 25
Richele giffin 1 hr Curtains open 1
south Bloomfield dairy queen (Nov '14) 2 hr Mike 3
Clark fout Jr gilly 4 hr Really 59
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages