Marvin Sharp, king nothing.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haha

West Salem, OH

#23 May 7, 2013
Be a little more specific douche bag. I know Tracy don't have anything to do with it. So who's doing what. Who's buying it and cooking it then. You know so much then you should know who's buying it. What happened their cookie did someone cut your supply off? I think your full of shit.
mee

Powell, OH

#24 May 8, 2013
exspossingYou wrote:
He is one of the biggest heartless, greedy slumlords around. He wants ur rent money on time but he dont want to fix the crumblin foundation or the roof when it leaks so much in the kids bedroom that there is constant black mold. it takes wks most of the time 2 get ur water tank fix again and u better pray ur heat dont go out when its cold out.. when asked 2 have something fixed he, puts on his campian runnin face and that lying devil tonge has u believin it will be fixed that day orthe next day.... wks and months and even a yr can go by with him not fixin anything.. he claims and i quote "i got too many irons in the fire right now".
Has anyone ever bought any antique chairs and furniture from him in 1995 to 2000. He had them stored in his garage or barn.
What huh

Taylor, MI

#25 May 8, 2013
I love all the Sharps!!!!!
Marvin is a good man.Be lucky he put ur crack head ass under a roof!
justaskin

Chillicothe, OH

#26 May 8, 2013
Wasn't he under investigation over some stolen stuff on his property ?
I personally think they all are a bunch of ignorant loud mouths who think they all are 'special' and they talk about everyone, excluding themselves and the shit they do, weather it be legal or illegal.
Proud 2 b a Sharp

Mason, OH

#27 May 10, 2013
Less words said Less words mended. If you have issues with someone take it to them and not try to bring down families. It's hard to keep it all to yourself but if your not happy you should probably move and get on with your life. GOD will handle the rest !
KNOCK EM STIFF

Waterford, OH

#28 May 10, 2013
I know Marvin does some crazy things, but it is what it is. And ive seen two people get really far behind on their rent and he worked something out with them when he didnt have to. They had kids and he didnt evict them because he cares. I bought my first horse off of him 10yrs ago and it wasnt a bad price and he let me spend 2 days looking at his horses and riding them so i could decide which one was best for me. He delivered my horse and even gave me a saddle. My parents have known him for a long time and i think hes a nice man. Ive only met Jay a few times and he was nice also.If there doing illegal stuff who cares its their business. If hes such a bad landlord then move. Hes a busy person i know if you fix the problems in your house and show him the reciept he takes it off your rent, my sister use to rent off him.
KNOCK EM STIFF

Waterford, OH

#29 May 10, 2013
And Mr.Sharp i plan on buying another horse in a few weeks. I will be over to see you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgan Haller 18 min Lucky7 10
MindyCrackHeadSmith 19 min Mindyneedlejunkie... 1
Identify Suspect 51 min UTrashy 50
snitches 1 hr cantwait 28
Bryan Parmer or Anthony Schwaughbaugh which one... 2 hr False 3
Brian Layton "Stone" 2 hr I Care 67
Trailer sale 2 hr Bob 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages