Marvin Sharp, king nothing.

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
exspossingYou

United States

#1 May 6, 2013
He is one of the biggest heartless, greedy slumlords around. He wants ur rent money on time but he dont want to fix the crumblin foundation or the roof when it leaks so much in the kids bedroom that there is constant black mold. it takes wks most of the time 2 get ur water tank fix again and u better pray ur heat dont go out when its cold out.. when asked 2 have something fixed he, puts on his campian runnin face and that lying devil tonge has u believin it will be fixed that day orthe next day.... wks and months and even a yr can go by with him not fixin anything.. he claims and i quote "i got too many irons in the fire right now".
aww sad

Brunswick, OH

#2 May 6, 2013
Take your rent money too the courts and do escrow he won't get it till things are fixed
XsharpRenter

United States

#3 May 6, 2013
I rented marvin sharps house on broad st in oakland. marvin showed me the house for rent and we walked around in and out of the rental for close to 1 hr.. and in all the conversation of what all he has remodeled and changed in the house, Mr.Marvin Sharp forgets to warn me that " The well water running into my sink and tub was tested recently and it was close to 30% over the lethal drinking levels.. later the night i moved in i meet my neighbor and he warns me to never let one of my young kids drink any of the water cause it is poisoness. glad he told me when he did cause i just put on a pot of coffee using my sink water.
heres1

Chillicothe, OH

#4 May 6, 2013
Those Sharps have always been big loud mouth no it alls who really know NOTHING only how to screw people. They acteually bragged about one of there own kicking a 10 yr. old in the butt. long story short the sharp relative was found GULITY, he did not like that. hes dead now and no doubt went to hell,.marvin should get right with the lord, hes headed there too. Take them to court he no doubt will LOSE again.
sharpy

Columbus, OH

#5 May 6, 2013
You should be greatful he let your bum ass move in and not pay a deposit. He didn't evict your lard ass when you were three months behind on your rent. He has a heart and wont put people out when they deserve it.
XsharpRenter

United States

#6 May 6, 2013
We tried to do escro but marvin sharp does not use leases or have u sign one paper and have fun getting a rent receit also.
sharpy

Columbus, OH

#8 May 6, 2013
Nobody forced you to move in. You seen a cheap place to move in. You probably moved in with no money down. Its hard to take care of a rental with dirty renters that don't take care of anything. Best advice is if you don't like it then move. Most people don't because they don't have any good references,have poor credit and can't afford rent and deposit on a nice place. You get what you pay for.
sharpy

Columbus, OH

#9 May 6, 2013
You are an illiterate retard. You can't even spell simple words. Take him to court and with no lease you will be out in ten days. Even quicker when the sheriff shows up and throws the squatters out. " I didn't even know they were living there", they are trespassing. See you later chump.
cracky mccracken

Akron, OH

#10 May 6, 2013
I got no personal beef with any of the Sharp's, they've always been cool to me. But I hate the druggies & thieves that flop in their dumpy rentals. The crackhouse behind Tarlton Market is a hot mess.
listenup

Chillicothe, OH

#11 May 6, 2013
They have more then a few skeletons in their closets. Wonder how loud mouthed they'll be when they are exposed ?Sucks to be a SHARP.

lol
sharpy

Columbus, OH

#12 May 6, 2013
Wonder how many skeletons you have? You only wish that you had so many properties that you could not keep up with all of them. Do your own repairs, he takes it off the rent. He's always fair and lenient when rent is late.
Jack Cock

Logan, OH

#13 May 6, 2013
They are all a bunch of crooks.The got everything they own by screwing someone else. And they are perverts also.
Sharp

Ashburn, VA

#15 May 6, 2013
Not all of the sharps are crooks and it saddens me that because of a few we all get stereotyped which isn't fair to any of us.if you want to talk about one that's fine leave the topic to that one.and no it doesn't SUCK to be a Sharp I am proud to say that I am a Sharp and when people ask me I tell them that.We are not all loud mouth know it all's either and we don't all screw people to get what we want most of us work hard for what we have.I don't know where you get off saying we are all perverts either because we are not.I don't know who you are referring to but it's carp.
haha

Columbus, OH

#16 May 6, 2013
Wonder who the illiterate retard is that started this. Definitely not a high school graduate. Probably the worst renter a landlord could ever have. It should read " Exposing my ignorance ". He don't, nor any Sharp need to rip anyone off. Jealousy sure is ugly.
turkeyburger

San Pablo, CA

#17 May 7, 2013
sounds like someone got a bad deal with marvin. LMAO. every one knows better then to deal with him. your not going to get a deal. hes a old horse trader that always comes out smelling like a rose. dont like the sharps dont do business with them, just shows what a pathetic loser you are getting on here whining about it
Hemp Pusher

United States

#18 May 7, 2013
Marvin sharp will give u the shirt off his back BUT, he will require ur soul and first born child in return.. he is on the school board and some how gets elected in by the citizens in the area and he is a selfish animal abuser like his son jay. ive seen them personaly punch a horse in the eye cause it nudged him barely. some horse stalls have not been shoveled out in yrs and they keep some horses tied up in the stalls for 2 or more wks at a time without lettin them out that stall 1 time.they get fed though. and his son Tracy is a teacher at amanda clearcreek and i sold him marijuana at his farm house a few times in Oakland.. a high teacher teachin our children.
was up

United States

#19 May 7, 2013
There nasty people they all do drugs
hell yea

Delaware, OH

#20 May 7, 2013
That's why he's at the "high school". That was what close to 10 years ago? He is a great teacher and what he has done in his past free time would have been his business. Its funny that only you would have a problem with him, after he supposedly put money into your illegal enterprise. If you know for a fact that Marvin or Jay is mistreating animals then it would be your obligation to notify the proper authorities. You my friend would be the failure. Jealous much?
Hemp Pusher

United States

#21 May 7, 2013
Last yr is when tracy sharp funded my illegal enterprise . im far from jealouse of any sharp.. and while u are on the subject of illegal enterprises lets talk about anhydrus amonia.....sharps are just as bad as meth dealers and meth cooks cause they are supplying a chemical that is hard to get ur hands on..
haha

Delaware, OH

#22 May 7, 2013
Them why are you blabbing your dicksuckers here. Call the cops. Prove it. If they are then they belong in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Kirbys 27 min The Kirby 26
kyra howard 2 hr LEHS alum 6
Girl at Rax 2 hr Worse things 14
Jason 3 hr wet-mouth 10
church people 3 hr repulsed and sick... 15
Locating Jonathan Carroll 3 hr Spiderman 7
single mom needs help 3 hr roundtown curious 48
Heroin OD 8 hr Dwight 18
More from around the web

Circleville People Search