Attorney Steve Larson
Searching

Ashville, OH

#1 Jun 26, 2013
Why is he handed 99.9% of pickaway counties common pleas cases? If you are indigent you are gonna get Steve Larson. This town has quite the racket goin. Anyone that gets him goes to prison.
for sure

United States

#2 Jun 26, 2013
He is a good attorney. And no not everyone that gets him goes to prison. Even if they did, hmmm instead of doing illegal stuff: get a job and maybe you could afford an attorney. Smh. He isn't the one who broke the law, love how drug addicts can't take responsibility for their actions!
anon

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 26, 2013
He doesn't get that high a percentage of those cases. He does see a lot of them. There are only so many public defenders for our small county. It does seem like they just want to close cases as quickly as possible, I will agree with you on that. If you want to fight a case, you need a paid attorney. However, a public defender can't make any legal moves without your consent. Ask questions. Make sure you understand everything. You also have the option of firing your attorney.
Crazy

Columbus, OH

#4 Jun 27, 2013
Searching wrote:
Why is he handed 99.9% of pickaway counties common pleas cases? If you are indigent you are gonna get Steve Larson. This town has quite the racket goin. Anyone that gets him goes to prison.
Not true, I know of at least one person who should have got time in county, but he got off on just probation. I was so pissed as I was the one who helped set up the case against them.

I only wish he was as crappy as you say!!
Freda and Freddy

Logan, OH

#5 Jun 27, 2013
I've seen Lori Hardin get indigents, so evidently they must pass them around more than you say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bubba sturgill 4 min local 2
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 11 min texas pete 1,604
greeno 42 min happy1 6
Just saw stonerock walking 48 min boogie 8
joseph snyder 1 hr I will 14
drama on blast 2 hr boom 11
chipotle 12 hr bbqueenbee 7
Relocation 15 hr MavisBeacon 2,863

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web