the 3 guys at the main street pub

the 3 guys at the main street pub

Posted in the Circleville Forum

Circleville walkabout

Taylor, MI

#1 May 8, 2013
Who are the three guys that come into the main street pub wearing white under armor hat sometimes and sometimes with women
wet n wild

Medina, OH

#2 May 8, 2013
I know the two look like brothers and the other guy the taller one is absolutely smoking hot. I think his name is bobby? Im gonna go up there this weekend and hopefully he is up there so i can try to take him home with me. And the other one the shorter and stockier one with ear rings isnt shy either he dances with every in there. Even tera bush. And the last one i think his name or is called mutt. He just seems like to stand in the corner and watch people and ram his fingers in diffrent peoples asses when they walk by
mutt

Taylor, MI

#3 May 9, 2013
We will be there Saturday night if you feel froggy come over and find me and I will run my fingers up your ass go head!!!!
Anonymous

Brecksville, OH

#4 May 9, 2013
I am the taller one people call me bobby git-r-done. Be at the pub saturday night hammer down

Since: May 13

Albany, OH

#5 May 10, 2013
If its the 3 I'm thinking they are hot. I will be up there Saturday to make sure it's the ones I'm thinking of

Albany, OH

#9 May 10, 2013
How do u know his finger has been in everyone asses has his finger been in urs
Anonymous

Delaware, OH

#10 May 10, 2013
Yuppers i dont jam my fingers in peoples asses! I useually put my size 16 foot in peoples asses 10/4!!!

Albany, OH

#12 May 11, 2013
Can't wait till tonight to see those 3 hot guys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation 12 min Alfalfa 2,942
James Picklesimer 14 min Untame 4
Jonathan Carroll any advice 33 min Shocked 26
Who knows Dustin Sutton 36 min Hmmmm 3
Bubba sturgill 40 min Bj eitel 12
Unreponsive baby in Nicholas Square apartments 1 hr bbqueenbee 12
Just saw stonerock walking 1 hr Adva 9

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance