Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

May God give her peace and let her in the pearly gates of heavens. I have know Penny for many years and She has always been good to me and many others.. There has been so many people that has taken advantage of her over the years and My heart goes out to her family. She has been through so much in her life I have talked to penny many times and she was always trying to make things better for herself and her grandkids.. b She deserves to live eternal life in heaven where no one will ever take steal from her, and last but not least she deserves to be at peace looking down om her family and watching over them. May God be with u and bless u for eternity.From a very close friend. My condolences go out to the whole family, My thoughts and prayers are out to u
kely

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Penny who
marlene

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Very good women rest n peace love u and we will miss u
Duh

Stoutsville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Share your memorys and condolenses on facebook or something. why would you put such a beautiful and kind womans name on this trash site? goofball. rip penny.
Wonder

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Penny who please? Penny James?
OMGF

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

what, u aren't allowed to speak the damn truth anymore damn what did I do, offend a few logan street crack heads. lol truth hurts people. you all have a problem on that corner I've seen it daily for few years now, everyday i'd hear penny tell you guys not to come inside yet you walked the fuck on in, that's bullshit taking advantage of a sick elderly woman the way ALL of you have done. guess you'll never understand what you did was wrong. prolly due to the drugs your all on. EXCEPT JIMMY I know he's not on anything.
OMGF

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

i'm not sure "WONDER" idk if she went by Penny Neff or not. but she lived on logan street. in the white apartments. very sweet lady would do anything for anyone that needed help. that's why those dirty crack heads took advantage of her.
Ciarra

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Penny Bloomfield. My fiance, Jimmy Neffs, grandmother.. very sweet and kind woman. We all miss and love her dearly.. <333
Jenny Neff

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

I wonderful woman who will be missed by so many...RIP Grandma!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Circleville Forum right now

Search the Circleville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
weez 39 min No way 6
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Old Guy 28,435
carl myers busted 1 hr early cuyler 3
Ashley Burroughs 1 hr Angst 12
Justin cox 1 hr Unknown 1
Josh Conrad 3 hr Knowwhour 1
Girls cheating while boyfriends are at work 3 hr Phat bassturd 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Circleville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000