First Prev
of 2
Next Last
peggy ray

Cleveland, OH

#1 Nov 20, 2013
Someone told me about topix so of course i looked :-) i have never been so confused in my life .1 i don't get the point of this gossip site i don't believe nothing unless i see it.!! 2 i see a lot of you hide with crazy names !! 3 is this all circleville or just ppl who like drama ? 4 how many of u are really junkies on here ? I'm just curious and i am sure i made mistakes with my spelling and so i done covered that spelling patrol
Scarlet

Johnstown, PA

#2 Nov 20, 2013
peggy ray wrote:
Someone told me about topix so of course i looked :-) i have never been so confused in my life .1 i don't get the point of this gossip site i don't believe nothing unless i see it.!! 2 i see a lot of you hide with crazy names !! 3 is this all circleville or just ppl who like drama ? 4 how many of u are really junkies on here ? I'm just curious and i am sure i made mistakes with my spelling and so i done covered that spelling patrol
sounds like to me your just on here looking for trouble as well as everyone else or you wouldn't had posted anything.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 Nov 20, 2013
peggy ray wrote:
Just forget you ever heard about this site and go away please and thank you.
Hitler

Bloomington, IN

#4 Nov 20, 2013
peggy ray wrote:
Occasionally you find useful information pertaining to community functions! Like say the Christmas party!!! We could have it at your house this year and you could get to know everyone!! I'll send out invitations, so you don't have to worry bout that! Count on about 100 guests arriving about noon Christmas eve and everyone clears out by noon the day after Christmas!!! It'll be a blast, guaranteed you'll love it!! Thanks and welcome aboard! Cya the 24th.
Hitler

Bloomington, IN

#5 Nov 20, 2013
SinnisterGrin wrote:
<quoted text> Just forget you ever heard about this site and go away please and thank you.
Quit scaring off the newbies. I know you had good intentions though! Looks like we're having a party after all!!! Yea, baby!!!

Location hidden

#6 Nov 20, 2013
Hitler wrote:
<quoted text> Quit scaring off the newbies. I know you had good intentions though! Looks like we're having a party after all!!! Yea, baby!!!
I'm only coming if you're giving pony rides.
peggy ray

West Salem, OH

#7 Nov 20, 2013
Thanks but i won't go anywhere i must of hit a sore spot with some ! Its some funny stuff and yes i found some useful info !! Atleast i can guess where most of the junkies are and that's juat a estimated guess
peggy ray

West Salem, OH

#8 Nov 20, 2013
Scarlet wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like to me your just on here looking for trouble as well as everyone else or you wouldn't had posted anything.
i am assuming you are one of the junkies because u had such a quick reply and told me to leave that was just really easy
Hitler

Bloomington, IN

#9 Nov 20, 2013
SinnisterGrin wrote:
<quoted text> I'm only coming if you're giving pony rides.
I can bring a couple of the horses, but dont tell Andy!! Do you know if he made his dr. appt this morning? Havent heard from decent lady today..

Location hidden

#10 Nov 20, 2013
peggy ray wrote:
Thanks but i won't go anywhere i must of hit a sore spot with some ! Its some funny stuff and yes i found some useful info !! Atleast i can guess where most of the junkies are and that's juat a estimated guess
First of all, I don't have a soft spot or feelings when it comes to topix so don't flatter yourself! You will only find the junkies here when they need to defend themselves b/c someone has called them out, they typically don't stay long due to the fact they need to go hustle, steal, prostitute etc... to get their next fix only to start all over again the next day. I did learn today that sometimes they get babies feet tattooed on them, I am still trying to sort through that one.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 20, 2013
Hitler wrote:
<quoted text> I can bring a couple of the horses, but dont tell Andy!! Do you know if he made his dr. appt this morning? Havent heard from decent lady today..
If Andy received my package he might be a little tied up at the moment. The orange extension cord was pretty long on my prototype and the the tubing, well, it was all they had. I think the shop vac motor was a nice touch though, just enough power. Maybe he called up Decent Lady to give him a hand with the "device", I think it was a little much for one person.
peggy ray

Columbus, OH

#12 Nov 21, 2013
Now this is entertainment at its best !!
Hitler

Columbus, OH

#13 Nov 21, 2013
peggy ray wrote:
Now this is entertainment at its best !!
You think this is entertaining, wait til the Christmas party!!
Hitler

Columbus, OH

#14 Nov 21, 2013
SinnisterGrin wrote:
<quoted text> If Andy received my package he might be a little tied up at the moment. The orange extension cord was pretty long on my prototype and the the tubing, well, it was all they had. I think the shop vac motor was a nice touch though, just enough power. Maybe he called up Decent Lady to give him a hand with the "device", I think it was a little much for one person.
I hope you sent him at least basic instructions with the "device!" The cords not long enough to reach the neighbors house is it??

Location hidden

#15 Nov 21, 2013
Hitler wrote:
<quoted text> I hope you sent him at least basic instructions with the "device!" The cords not long enough to reach the neighbors house is it??
Damn, I forgot to write the manual. My sincere apologies to all that are impacted (no pun intended) I meant to harm, I was only trying to save Hitler a few bucks, I am sorry.
Hitler

Columbus, OH

#16 Nov 21, 2013
SinnisterGrin wrote:
<quoted text> If Andy received my package he might be a little tied up at the moment. The orange extension cord was pretty long on my prototype and the the tubing, well, it was all they had. I think the shop vac motor was a nice touch though, just enough power. Maybe he called up Decent Lady to give him a hand with the "device", I think it was a little much for one person.
I hope you sent at least basic instructions with the "device!" The cord wasn't long enough to reach the neighbors house was it?? Do you realize what he could do with that??! He's probably turned completely inside out if it was the 6 horse motor and if he turns it around to blow , nobody is safe!! I worried for his Dora doll......

Location hidden

#18 Nov 21, 2013
Things like this happen in the name of science Hitler, if you had just spent the $3500 to start with we wouldn't be in this situation. I still think Andy was the best candidate to experiment with although Dora didn't deserve this.
Trashy Lady

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Nov 21, 2013
It is my favorite site. Better than Facebook.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 21, 2013
SinnisterGrin wrote:
<quoted text> Damn, I forgot to write the manual. My sincere apologies to all that are impacted (no pun intended) I meant to harm, I was only trying to save Hitler a few bucks, I am sorry.
I meant NO harm* I wonder if I subconsciously typed that because my intentions were not so pure and innocent, hmmmmm.
Hitler

Holton, IN

#21 Nov 21, 2013
SinnisterGrin wrote:
Things like this happen in the name of science Hitler, if you had just spent the $3500 to start with we wouldn't be in this situation. I still think Andy was the best candidate to experiment with although Dora didn't deserve this.
Was tryin to get back to ya earlier, but dropped my flip phone in the mud when I was chasing the bull! Called Berger to reschedule appt but they said they had an emergency and would have to get back to me. Heard someone in the background say "Omg it's a shop vac!!"Don't know what that was about?? Have ya heard from Andy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is selling dope and Where are they located 12 min milk me 3
Renee Rittenhouse 25 min katie 5
BARB manby 32 min Giggles 15
snitches 34 min Dumb and dumber 25
Bryan Parmer or Anthony Schwaughbaugh which one... 1 hr Crime Stoppers 1
Identify Suspect 1 hr Fowler 38
Drug addicts in Ashville (Dec '14) 1 hr Truth 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages