graven

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

All you hear about in this town anymore is herion. What ever happened to good old fashion pot?
heyyy maaaaannnnn

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

We smoked it all :)
GRIZZFEST COMMITTEE

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

He's in jail.... Oh you said Pot not POTSY! My bad
smoker

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

its still around but nobody does it ne more cuz it doesnt give u disase, make u steal, beat ur wife, sell ur kids, lose ur home, trade car. man the world would be such a better place if junkie now would put down the needles and crack pipes and pick up a good green joint. junkie try it.
Circleville resident

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

I have smoked pot since I was 16 years old, I've raised four precious children and I'm now raising two grandbabies and I'm still smoken, however, it is wrong to smoke pot in front of any child, you just don't!! I have always kept my priorities in line and smoking has to only be a luxury, after the bills are paid and the children fed, safe and happy. I have ALWAYS been scared to death of all other drugs and I feel this has truly been a blessing. I am blessed every day of my life with my precious children and grandchildren. I am far from being a saint but I am a good woman and I do my very best to love all of my brothers and sisters in Christ as well as my blood. I have never yet been under conviction for smoking, which doesn't mean its right but its been alright in my lifetime so far, it really helps with my nerves alot . I know I cant justify smoking because it is illegal but so is having rolling papers on your person if you're driving a vehicle but you can buy them anywhere. I do say my prayers daily and I do pray for all addicts, surely GOD will sort it all out in the end, GOD BLESS US ALL
Circleville Sucks

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

I know plenty of weed dealers in Circleville, and smoke regularly :)
Mr_Young

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

A drug is a drug is a drug...Rarely do people stop with marijuana, most make street connections through marijuana and end up trying other drugs that cause more harm. There are a few that just smoke and live decent but it's dangerous. I sold marijuana in Circleville for a few years, I regret it badly, many of my customers have totally messed up there lives. A couple have died from overdoses, some have found prison, and many of them are suffering everyday with addiction to hard drugs like crack and heroin. It is the gateway drug, I used to be the biggest defender of marijuana, I'm clean/sober now and know what marijuana would do to me if I thought I could smoke it. I'd be back on the needle or sucking on a crackpipe in a matter of time. A drug is a drug is a drug....
former roundtowner

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

smoker wrote:
its still around but nobody does it ne more cuz it doesnt give u disase, make u steal, beat ur wife, sell ur kids, lose ur home, trade car. man the world would be such a better place if junkie now would put down the needles and crack pipes and pick up a good green joint. junkie try it.
Pot has gotten too expensive for all these welfare rats. Heroin is cheap and seems to be more fun to share dirty needles and risk HIV, Hep C and whatever. Go ahead and waste your lives, suckers.

“We do not forget.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

former roundtowner wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot has gotten too expensive for all these welfare rats. Heroin is cheap and seems to be more fun to share dirty needles and risk HIV, Hep C and whatever. Go ahead and waste your lives, suckers.
Right on!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Circleville Forum right now

Search the Circleville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 23 min Pops 29,188
Virgil Keaton 30 min Really 84
Keep one, Drop one, Stack three (Jan '14) 2 hr 75 Scorpio 312
Lorrain Poling 3 hr Friend 31
Pj VanHorn and Kiya Fout 9 hr Doris 12
Mckenzie Beaver 10 hr RightInDaPussPuss 25
James AKA Fat Boy on Pleastent Ave. 11 hr Baahahah 4
Bad accident on North Court Street Wed eggsalad 32
•••
•••
•••
Circleville Dating

more search filters