what happenen to pot?
graven

Huntington, IN

#1 May 16, 2012
All you hear about in this town anymore is herion. What ever happened to good old fashion pot?
heyyy maaaaannnnn

Taylor, MI

#2 May 17, 2012
We smoked it all :)
GRIZZFEST COMMITTEE

Newark, OH

#3 May 17, 2012
He's in jail.... Oh you said Pot not POTSY! My bad
smoker

Lynchburg, OH

#4 May 17, 2012
its still around but nobody does it ne more cuz it doesnt give u disase, make u steal, beat ur wife, sell ur kids, lose ur home, trade car. man the world would be such a better place if junkie now would put down the needles and crack pipes and pick up a good green joint. junkie try it.
Circleville resident

Columbus, OH

#5 May 17, 2012
I have smoked pot since I was 16 years old, I've raised four precious children and I'm now raising two grandbabies and I'm still smoken, however, it is wrong to smoke pot in front of any child, you just don't!! I have always kept my priorities in line and smoking has to only be a luxury, after the bills are paid and the children fed, safe and happy. I have ALWAYS been scared to death of all other drugs and I feel this has truly been a blessing. I am blessed every day of my life with my precious children and grandchildren. I am far from being a saint but I am a good woman and I do my very best to love all of my brothers and sisters in Christ as well as my blood. I have never yet been under conviction for smoking, which doesn't mean its right but its been alright in my lifetime so far, it really helps with my nerves alot . I know I cant justify smoking because it is illegal but so is having rolling papers on your person if you're driving a vehicle but you can buy them anywhere. I do say my prayers daily and I do pray for all addicts, surely GOD will sort it all out in the end, GOD BLESS US ALL
Circleville Sucks

Wilmington, OH

#6 May 17, 2012
I know plenty of weed dealers in Circleville, and smoke regularly :)
Mr_Young

Washington Court House, OH

#8 May 30, 2012
A drug is a drug is a drug...Rarely do people stop with marijuana, most make street connections through marijuana and end up trying other drugs that cause more harm. There are a few that just smoke and live decent but it's dangerous. I sold marijuana in Circleville for a few years, I regret it badly, many of my customers have totally messed up there lives. A couple have died from overdoses, some have found prison, and many of them are suffering everyday with addiction to hard drugs like crack and heroin. It is the gateway drug, I used to be the biggest defender of marijuana, I'm clean/sober now and know what marijuana would do to me if I thought I could smoke it. I'd be back on the needle or sucking on a crackpipe in a matter of time. A drug is a drug is a drug....
former roundtowner

Washington Court House, OH

#10 Jun 5, 2012
smoker wrote:
its still around but nobody does it ne more cuz it doesnt give u disase, make u steal, beat ur wife, sell ur kids, lose ur home, trade car. man the world would be such a better place if junkie now would put down the needles and crack pipes and pick up a good green joint. junkie try it.
Pot has gotten too expensive for all these welfare rats. Heroin is cheap and seems to be more fun to share dirty needles and risk HIV, Hep C and whatever. Go ahead and waste your lives, suckers.

“We do not forget.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#11 Jun 5, 2012
former roundtowner wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot has gotten too expensive for all these welfare rats. Heroin is cheap and seems to be more fun to share dirty needles and risk HIV, Hep C and whatever. Go ahead and waste your lives, suckers.
Right on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kids running the street 27 min Dishonest John 12
Free money 36 min Angie 13
Relocation 1 hr Angie 16,005
Jesus was never real. 1 hr Dishonest John 46
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 1 hr Mitch 2,234
Brenda mahoney 1 hr Motion 48
Circleville cops (Aug '16) 1 hr Motion 48

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance