Anonymous

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Just got outta marysville and let me tell you anesha got a girlfriend, huggin and kissen and walkin holden hands.seh dont want no body to no it, but she liken it there to much once a hoe always a hoe her mama probably be ther next.she lovin thategirl boyfriend seen it befor i left she though all girls from circleville alredy went home. what do you think about that me stay away from that kind shes a lizzy
Awesome

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Big Doll House wrote:
Just got outta marysville and let me tell you anesha got a girlfriend, huggin and kissen and walkin holden hands.seh dont want no body to no it, but she liken it there to much once a hoe always a hoe her mama probably be ther next.she lovin thategirl boyfriend seen it befor i left she though all girls from circleville alredy went home. what do you think about that me stay away from that kind shes a lizzy
Now I can have 2 chicks for one. I can cram it in her and her girlfriend she which one cries it hurts the most.last time she could not handle it I Bet her girlfriend can.
heck yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

I hope she gets a girl when she gets out
Anonymous

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

heck yeah wrote:
I hope she gets a girl when she gets out
She GOES BOTH WAYS HER OLD MAN DONT NO SHE GOT A GIRLFRIED SHE A DUDE NOW PROVEN FACT I WAS THER HOW THEY DROP ALL DA CHARGES ON HER MOM PAM WHO STOLE ALL THEM CHARGE CARDS OFF THAT OLD WOMAN AND BUY DOPE BIGGEST DOPER HERION AND CRACK HEAD IN TOWN AND WENT IN FRON OF NEECE THEY MUST BE SNITCHES CAUSE SHE JUST GOTOUT OF PRISON FOR DOPE AND OLD HOOKER HOW DO THES DOPEHEADS DO THIS ANYWAY SNITCHES SNITCHES AND SHE GOT MERSA OR SOME KIND OF RABIES
dowhat

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Big Doll House wrote:
<quoted text>She GOES BOTH WAYS HER OLD MAN DONT NO SHE GOT A GIRLFRIED SHE A DUDE NOW PROVEN FACT I WAS THER HOW THEY DROP ALL DA CHARGES ON HER MOM PAM WHO STOLE ALL THEM CHARGE CARDS OFF THAT OLD WOMAN AND BUY DOPE BIGGEST DOPER HERION AND CRACK HEAD IN TOWN AND WENT IN FRON OF NEECE THEY MUST BE SNITCHES CAUSE SHE JUST GOTOUT OF PRISON FOR DOPE AND OLD HOOKER HOW DO THES DOPEHEADS DO THIS ANYWAY SNITCHES SNITCHES AND SHE GOT MERSA OR SOME KIND OF RABIES
Can you speak english please? It seems you have something important to say but I just cannot understand this? It seems you maybe high yourself? Maybe your mad Pammy won't share her tricks on how to get out of jail free? I don't know what your trying to say?
Anonymous

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

dowhat wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you speak english please? It seems you have something important to say but I just cannot understand this? It seems you maybe high yourself? Maybe your mad Pammy won't share her tricks on how to get out of jail free? I don't know what your trying to say?
no if it was me id be back in prison but anesha grandma karen pam her mom her dad andy and sister and uncles are all in front of kneece looks like he see this is generaton and all live on high st and they do nothing to them, i am saying they snitch on one another they all on welfare and down the line dopers i cant help i caint spell but i did wrong that why im went to prison but i do less than these people and they still walkin they the scums of the earth they need to start with evans and swifts they had them and let them go the cops no what they do but they wont put them away they have even made the paper and still walkin i already no ther tricks it called snitchen bitches i dont no them only in the dope world and prison just sayin they think ther better and they aint nobody and they never have to pay ther fines look it up they over the years owe over 20.000 each dont get it
really

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

KINDA FUNNY EVRY1 THINKN ANESHA SNITCHED? IF SHE DID THEN Y THE HELL IS SHE SITTN IN MARYSVILLE RIGHT NOW SHE GOTTA A YR FOR THAT SHIT? AND HER GRANDMA DID TIME TO FOR THE LAST CHARGE?
dowhat

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

It's kinda funny how people think a lot of other people are snitches because of what they get.. Snitches don't catch cases..or if they do their cases get dismissed. They don't end up with a record..
Parker out of marysville

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Hey heather parker stop running your mouth about Anesha don't hate that she came right in and got the b!tch you tried to make yours for a yr ha dirty hoe bet you were aneshas BFF tho to her face
you think you are big huh

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>Now I can have 2 chicks for one. I can cram it in her and her girlfriend she which one cries it hurts the most.last time she could not handle it I Bet her girlfriend can.
So u think u make em cry lmfao. She is probabbly so loose she is crying cause yor dick is so small.
fact

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Parker out of marysville wrote:
Hey heather parker stop running your mouth about Anesha don't hate that she came right in and got the b!tch you tried to make yours for a yr ha dirty hoe bet you were aneshas BFF tho to her face
are you really compareing her to heather parker lol heather atleast has a nice body. Anesha has HIV fact
patches

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

fact wrote:
<quoted text>
are you really compareing her to heather parker lol heather atleast has a nice body. Anesha has HIV fact
Anesha does NOT have HIV, FACT. besides... if she did, how would you know? I think Anesha's bodys aight... those two huge mellons on her chest got a nice healthy bounce... ur just mad cause she looks better than you. If Anesha DID have a g.f. I would watch... that $hit would be fat as a snickers. Nobody wanna watch ur skanky a$$ wit nobody. Get lost loser!
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

wow so this is the state of circlevilles education system. amazing, how do you people even function?
very nice

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

u people make me laugh.theres not on person on here that has the hair on ther ass to say the stuff u say to the person ur talkin about.so therefor u hide behind a coputor.bunch of losers
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

very nice wrote:
u people make me laugh.theres not on person on here that has the hair on ther ass to say the stuff u say to the person ur talkin about.so therefor u hide behind a coputor.bunch of losers
i would say not being able to spell simple words makes you the loser. put down the crack pipe and get to brooke yates they have classes you can take
Lenny and Squiggy

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

The streets will be ready when she's back on it
To the racist idiot

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

turkeyburger wrote:
<quoted text>
i would say not being able to spell simple words makes you the loser. put down the crack pipe and get to brooke yates they have classes you can take
Really?????? Bad enough all the nonsense and crap you write but DO NOT reference Brook Yates school or the students there! You should be ashamed!
tasty nipples

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

she may do a lil dope now and again but damn she gots sum fine a$$ bewbies! looks good naked 2!
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

To the racist idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?????? Bad enough all the nonsense and crap you write but DO NOT reference Brook Yates school or the students there! You should be ashamed!
why that im trying to get some undereducated white trash to take classes? brooke yates is the only hope these people have
Lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

turkeyburger wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they have room for you too dumb shit,Its called BROOK~YATES.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Circleville Forum right now

Search the Circleville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pj VanHorn and Kiya Fout 4 hr shes sexy 9
Bad accident on North Court Street 5 hr Insider 25
Lorrain Poling 5 hr Lorrain 8
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr d pantz 28,973
crosby girls 5 hr Sofa king 12
knock off the fire works past midnight 5 hr Sofa king 2
Jason smith 5 hr casey 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Circleville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••