sandy

Athens, OH

#1 Feb 25, 2013
I think the water companies in Circleville charges way too much for water.
crazy

United States

#2 Feb 25, 2013
sandy wrote:
I think the water companies in Circleville charges way too much for water.
Do a comparison to what other towns pay, u might just be surprised at the rates of water across Ohio. Look up Apple to Apple comparison on the EPA Water Division page. It's a very costly business as well.

Since: Oct 12

New Plymouth, OH

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Actually Circleville water is very low in comparison to other areas. We are lucky to not be paying much more. Just ask those who live in Williamsport, Commercial Point, Ashville, Columbus, etc... Circleville water is not expensive at all.
Use Less

Dublin, OH

#4 Feb 26, 2013
If you really think water is too expensive them maybe try cutting back a little. Is your toilet leaking, taps dripping, etc...? Water is billed on what you use, plain and simple. Gallon for gallon Circleville charges less then every place I know of. Use less, pay on time and avoid late charges. I'm happy to pay what I pay.

“Topix hates abortion jokes”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Use Less wrote:
If you really think water is too expensive them maybe try cutting back a little. Is your toilet leaking, taps dripping, etc...? Water is billed on what you use, plain and simple. Gallon for gallon Circleville charges less then every place I know of. Use less, pay on time and avoid late charges. I'm happy to pay what I pay.
I'll agree to that! I only pay around $25-$35. And once my pipes busted and the city was so kind to discount the bill. To me: that's awesome service.
Your dumb

Columbus, OH

#6 Feb 26, 2013
RuralCircleville wrote:
Actually Circleville water is very low in comparison to other areas. We are lucky to not be paying much more. Just ask those who live in Williamsport, Commercial Point, Ashville, Columbus, etc... Circleville water is not expensive at all.
I live in Williamsport and our water is quite low in comparison as well, and our water don't look like shit.
lydia

Athens, OH

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Real Life Troll aka Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll agree to that! I only pay around $25-$35. And once my pipes busted and the city was so kind to discount the bill. To me: that's awesome service.
I have to pay around $100.00 a month for water and I live out in the country near Logan Elm schools. My pipes broke twice , once around Christmas time and the water company demanded me to pay it in full immediately. I had to take my kids Christmas money I had saved and pay the bill. I cried about it. I always pay my water bills. The second time the pipes broke I had to pay over $900.00. I had to put it on my credit card because the water company wouldn't wait for the money. I cried about that too. i think they were so unfair.
Thats whats up

Columbus, OH

#8 Feb 26, 2013
You also have to keep in mind to break down the bills, Williamsport has Water/Sewer which most do, but also Gas, and a Debt Reduction. The water rate is relatively cheap. In fact on the comparison Williamsport water is cheaper that Circleville.
Use Less

Dublin, OH

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Lydia... it sounds like you are talking about Earnhart Hill water which isn't the same at City of Circleville water. And I know people first hand who have Williamsport water and know for a fact that gallon for gallon it does cost more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are the messages on Tara lambert? 1 min Petunia 2
where are they 1 min hooker central 22... 5
Heather Daniels at Taco Bell! 1 min one who knows 5
acronym game 1 min G T O A T 29
Are You Worried About Family Or Friend? 1 min G T O A T 18
The Truth behind the Truth of the 72 indictments 1 min Bad Finger 35
horny coaches 1 min Nhufx 2
Who died in Darbyville 7 hr Mee 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance