Norma Stitts

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Cute=Ben Affleck. Nice looking, doesn't seem like the hit it & quit it type. A guy you could take home to mama.
Hot=Channing Tatum. Sex on a stick, the kinda guy who looks like he'd give it to ya all night long.
Handsome=Mr. Big from Sex & the City. Nice looking, older, a man of power.
wetandsexy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

1.Bronson hill
2 his big hard ????
3 his hot wet ??? Bust in my mouth and on my face
To is my b-day and i hope that he comes over and tags this ??? He will be the frist i ever let do me there i what his big 9 and a hafe in me so bad i am 25 blonde hair 115, not know where close to being ugly guys fall over me but ever scent i walk in on him a seen how big it is i knew i had to tast him and do him i would let him do me even ever hole i got and suck he dry if any u ladys had him or want to tell me whats the best way to get all that in my mouth and it will be my frist time in the back what would be the best way to get that big thing in my god i am getting wet
Mr Mr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

wetandsexy wrote:
1.Bronson hill
2 his big hard ????
To is my b-day and i hope that he comes over and tags this ??? He will be the frist i ever let do me there i what his big 9 and a hafe in me so bad i am 25 blonde hair 115, not know where close to being ugly guys fall over me but ever scent i walk in on him a seen how big it is i knew i had to tast him and do him i would let him do me even ever hole i got and suck he dry if any u ladys had him or want to tell me whats the best way to get all that in my mouth and it will be my frist time in the back what would be the best way to get that big thing in my god i am getting wet
********dude, you like yourself tooooo much********* and, you ARE a dude**********
Squirt

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

wetandsexy wrote:
1.Bronson hill
2 his big hard ????
You type exactly like Bronson himself, you ignorant Fu**. Go chief yourself.
elliot ecot

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

kyle hampp :>D
his ex

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

i miss my ex jason chapman he was the sexiest and biggest thing to hit this sense i been live i would love to have him in me again nobody has nothing on him
B-Hill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Hay i dont post nothing on here but this i dont know how did sound like bull shit 9 ya right stop playing game sorry to all that read that shit if i find out who worte my name on that shit never mine its not like i will ever find out but to all u in circleville i am sorry
Anyone no how to take it off
wow wee

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Just hit report post on any of the comments and ask them to remove the whole thread it might take up to 24 hrs.
mrperfect

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

The style of writing and grammatical errors lead me to the following conclusion: wetandsexy = B-Hill.
kween

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

I think I just lost an IQ point or two reading parts of this thread. Wow!
Happy, Norma explained it perfectly. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Circleville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Circleville News, Events & Info