Tommy banged Tara
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Sick City

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Tara on Clinton street and Tommy are having an affair, that's why Brian's mad!
she knows

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 21, 2013
lol you are always the first to start shit. You banged so many people in Circleville while leaving your old lady at home and that is the truth, Try to be honest for once. Maybe I should give her a call today and have a chat.

Sick City

Location hidden

#3 Jan 21, 2013
You really think Brian is me, that's funny as hell! He wouldn't be able to spell a sentence, let alone use proper punctuation.
she knows

Columbus, OH

#5 Jan 21, 2013
I know this is not Brian but I do know who you are!
ThisIsHowITroll

Columbus, OH

#6 Jan 21, 2013
she knows wrote:
lol you are always the first to start shit. You banged so many people in Circleville while leaving your old lady at home and that is the truth, Try to be honest for once. Maybe I should give her a call today and have a chat.
Does this banger live out on 159 right outside tarlton? I also think he owns a house on Clinton and the garage right behind b.g.
Anal Andy

United States

#7 Jan 22, 2013
He banged me too. God he's good. Whoever said little dicks aren't good for anything really ought to give him a ride. He ain't got much. But he knows how to use it.
she knows

Columbus, OH

#8 Jan 22, 2013
Anal Andy wrote:
He banged me too. God he's good. Whoever said little dicks aren't good for anything really ought to give him a ride. He ain't got much. But he knows how to use it.
Anal Andy is the same person as Sick City, Big nose and so on. You should be proud now the truth comes out. I was waiting for you to use this user name and you did. Your many people all wrapped up into one, busted again!
she knows

Columbus, OH

#9 Jan 22, 2013
almost forgot the user elliot ecots as well

Sick City

Location hidden

#10 Jan 22, 2013
This chick is ridiculous, thinking she's Sherlock Holmes and all...lmao
she knows

Columbus, OH

#11 Jan 22, 2013
I never said I was Sherlock Holmes and never claimed to be. I am claiming your a fake friend that backstabs everyone you know look at all the people you have posted on here, all your friends, Your the one that is ridiculous what are you hiding from and why do you keep on being a piece of shit when you don't have to be this way to people that you claim are friends in person. Its wrong

Sick City

Location hidden

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Dirtball Tommy isn't nor ever was considered a friend of mine. I know trash when I see it and I spotted Tommy a mile away.
she knows

Columbus, OH

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Same way he looks at you, I understand

Sick City

Location hidden

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Chick you're the perfect victim, you just can't quit, like the energizer bunny.
she knows

Columbus, OH

#15 Jan 22, 2013
Only difference is Tommy does not get on the internet and bash people unlike you. Which is why you think you can get by with it. Jealousy is a very bitter thing as you can see. you have wasted more of your time posting about Tommy then you have anything. Sick City aka Big Nose aka elliot ecot aka Johnson boys (but uses first names) is all the same person who is friends with tommy to his face same as many other people he post on here about. Call him out, he is a easy one to figure out because of his stupidity. He comes around acts like a friend then talks all the shit he can on here about everyone. Tries to act tough because of his size. He drives many different vehicles around and use to think he was a big baller lol Sad part of this whole game is he is a friendly person and fun to be around but has two faces as you can see
how about

South Lyon, MI

#16 Jan 22, 2013
Brandon Francis?
she knows

Columbus, OH

#17 Jan 22, 2013
Ha ha I didn't have to say ..Thank You! Now everyone knows
Anal Andy

Dublin, OH

#18 Jan 22, 2013
she knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal Andy is the same person as Sick City, Big nose and so on. You should be proud now the truth comes out. I was waiting for you to use this user name and you did. Your many people all wrapped up into one, busted again!
haha. Wrong. But nice job sounding very certain of your pathetic self.
someone

Columbus, OH

#19 Jan 22, 2013
Tommy who? Which tommy banged tara?
Anal Andy

Dublin, OH

#20 Jan 22, 2013
Tommy Dorsey. He got tired of baseball. So he whipped out his bat and screwed her.

Sick City

Location hidden

#21 Jan 22, 2013
Lmao now I'm fat fu**ing Brandon Francis! When's it gonna end? You have yet to name me and you never will skank!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation (Dec '16) 1 hr Not Rickys friend 17,638
Any singles on here?? 2 hr Hatee 21
((( drama queens & drama kings ))) 3 hr Whitey Blackman 2
why is electric out in cville???? 4 hr Squatch is my friend 32
Murder justin blevins and his proud family 5 hr Megan 2
lacey burris (May '15) 8 hr Unsure2 70
Tara and Brandon 12 hr question 1

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance