#1 Nov 27, 2012
Next week is pay day

“Displaced Denizen”

Since: Aug 12

Powell Ohio

#2 Nov 27, 2012
Happy wrote:
Next week is pay day
What can I do to get my share? I'm damned tired of working for a living.

Since: Aug 12

Columbus, OH

#3 Nov 27, 2012
former_roundtowner wrote:
<quoted text>
It's simple. Find a fat chick with low self esteem and get her knocked up.
SeenItAll

United States

#4 Nov 27, 2012
Flying Butt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's simple. Find a fat chick with low self esteem and get her knocked up.

It doesn't have to be a fat chick. Most any fertile girl with low self esteem will do the trick. Turn on the charm and keep making sweet promises to her and she'll be yours forever. Course you might have to prod her a little now and then to keep her qualified for all the "free help" programs that are designed to take care of those like her in that socially underprileged victim status. You won't get rich, but you and yours will be taken care of.
just wait

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 27, 2012
Just think in a couple months all the druggies and welfare bitches will be running around with 1000's of dollars from the bastard kids at tax time
Tropical

Circleville, OH

#6 Nov 27, 2012
That is what i LIV off. I have 3 kids to feed and cant afford daycare
Mamaof3

Circleville, OH

#7 Nov 27, 2012
former_roundtowner wrote:
<quoted text>
Do what I do.....Have 3 kids, 3 different dads, live wit my parents
just wait

Columbus, OH

#8 Nov 27, 2012
Mamaof3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do what I do.....Have 3 kids, 3 different dads, live wit my parents
yeah and some one who has made 50,000 this year will get very little back while you get 6000-9000 how is that fare
Mamaof3

Circleville, OH

#9 Nov 27, 2012
Don't b jealous. Imma smart thats all i dont have 2 work
fact

Columbus, OH

#10 Nov 27, 2012
What are you gonna do when congress gets ridd of deductions like their tring to do now.
Mamaof3

Circleville, OH

#11 Nov 27, 2012
fact wrote:
What are you gonna do when congress gets ridd of deductions like their tring to do now.
They wont, I votes for
President Obama he will take Care of me
SeenItAll

United States

#12 Nov 27, 2012
Mamaof3 wrote:
<quoted text>
They wont, I votes for
President Obama he will take Care of me
That's correct. The longer the economy limps along, more and more people will need government assistance. And all those people needing assistance translate into more Democrat voters.
Go Nanny State!!!
RetiredMead

United States

#13 Nov 27, 2012
fact wrote:
After the last election, you're living a pipe dream if you think congress will get rid of any deductions for the lower income people. The only deductions congress is even remotely considering doing away with are the ones for the wealthy... you know, the ones called "loop holes" for the rich.
Anal Andy

United States

#14 Nov 27, 2012
I am so sick of these leaches.
just me

Powell, OH

#15 Nov 27, 2012
Anal Andy wrote:
I am so sick of these leaches.
I totally agree.
Ridiculous

Columbus, OH

#16 Nov 27, 2012
Tired af busting my ass daily for the past 17 yrs so these low lifes can have numerous babies with different men just so they get more $$... i think after they have 2 or 3 kids and are on welfare they should be made to get fixed or cut off walfare... GET A JOB!!!!
ROFL

Athens, OH

#17 Nov 27, 2012
see what you do is you have all kinda kids like David Cornwell does and then you dont even have to stick around and act like a father its amazing... 4 kids allegedly another by another baby factory so from my count, hes got 4 baby mamas and 5 kids and 0 jobs... and he seems to "claim" every kid of a chick he gets with...i dont understand how dumb females in circleville can be... anyone correct me if im wrong baby mama #1 who wasnt all that bad of all the women he fucked at least she has a job and tries to make her kids be decent. baby mama # 2 Ashely... not sure last name but she got knocked up by him and then ran and she realized that i guess he was only good for one thing she wont even let the kid call him daddy... baby mama #3 debo allegedly hes got a kid with her dont know but thats what i heard...then to make matters worse shes got one with his brother william... crazy... baby mama#3 brandy giffen? or penrod...this chick has so many names i dont think even she knows who she is.... the two of them together dont have 2 brain cells that arent fried from doing so much heroin and crack... but yeah thats what we tax payers pay for every year and thats just 1 dead beat day and 4 women trust there are more just like them in circleville im sure...

“HACKER”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 27, 2012
just wait wrote:
Just think in a couple months all the druggies and welfare bitches will be running around with 1000's of dollars from the bastard kids at tax time
you dont get a refund if your on welfare! Its called earned income which means you have to work to get it! And you have to fall in.certain tax brackets! We make 70000 a year and eic! Dumba$$ and you only get it for 3 kids!
ROFL

Athens, OH

#19 Nov 27, 2012
dude i hate to tell you this but there was a chick in the booth next to me at h&r block and she didnt work all year and got eic because she was on welfare and had kids... so yeah you can get a tax return with no job and kids if you're on assistance...
Mamaof3

Circleville, OH

#20 Nov 27, 2012
trolling hacker wrote:
<quoted text> you dont get a refund if your on welfare! Its called earned income which means you have to work to get it! And you have to fall in.certain tax brackets! We make 70000 a year and eic! Dumba$$ and you only get it for 3 kids!
I dont work at all and I got 3200 last year. I live off foodstamps and govt checks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tess duboe (Jul '16) 19 min Guy 24
Kyle Cockerham 1 hr everyone in cvill... 12
Relocation 4 hr Tally Whacker 17,208
Mindy Smith 8 hr Anotherman 11
Tara Valentine 10 hr Truth 7
Mexican in blue truck 11 hr Dear 17
Lauren Jaeger Garcia / Brice Garcia 12 hr HONEST ABE 3
Haven Foster 14 hr Blood relative 45

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web